Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:50:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Promotional Consideration provided by FreeStaking.com  (Read 1677 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 01:04:18 AM

daw10

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:43:04 AM

coin swap on altex is not working.always showing an error  Huh
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:51:08 AM

Sorry to bother you but could you explain more about what you are announcing? thanks.
tompulmaratompul

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:12:32 AM

Sorry to bother you but could you explain more about what you are announcing? thanks.

same with me im wandering too
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 05:29:33 AM

hi can you please tell me what error you are getting

Thanks
Paul
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:29:09 AM

This project was very nice after I read a little in his blog . I hope to get this coin with a bounty , so I can after attempting to stake in online wallet . freestaking whether we should use to fill in the web ?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 01:23:02 PM

This project was very nice after I read a little in his blog . I hope to get this coin with a bounty , so I can after attempting to stake in online wallet . freestaking whether we should use to fill in the web ?

FreeStaking is just the site I use to give out information. The blog is what I'm doing currently while the main page is what CUBE users use inside that Qt

daw10

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:02:12 PM

coin swap on altex is not working.always showing an error  Huh
hi can you please tell me what error you are getting

Thanks
Paul

its working fine now.When can we withdraw PROMO? The withdraw options ends up in the deposit  option always.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:21:39 PM

Note: When you go to the info link in the Ann,
       you see this: "If 10.33920384 coins are sent, recipient will receive 10.0"
       But really since it is a 10-1 reduction, instead of 10 you receive 1
       It does say "10k CUBE = 1 PROMO" at the top of the info, so just
       pointing out the need for a correction.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 06:24:55 PM

Those two statements are not related to each other. They are not in the same subsection

If you try to send fractions of a coin, the decimals will be eliminated

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 02:47:55 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2016, 01:46:41 AM by iGotSpots

DigiCube

Twitter Campaign

Getting started is easy and only takes a few quick moments
1) Go to https://apps.twitter.com
2) Click Create New App
3) Enter anything for Name, Description, Website (http://freestaking.com if you want)
4) Create your Twitter Application
5) Click Generate My Access Token and Token Secret
6) Set Access Level to Read and Write

The four things needed are:

Under Application Settings:
Consumer Key (API Key)
Consumer Secret (API Secret)

Under Your Access Token
Access Token
Access Token Secret

PLEASE NOTE: This is the same as all of the web apps that ask for access to tweet on our behalf, I am simply having you guys set it up manually so you understand exactly what will happen. We will not send original tweets from your account!! This enables read and write access to the associated Twitter account. This does NOT give access to Direct Messages. I will not view any information or read your tweets. This will simply retweet and favorite approved tweets

To avoid initial spam, I recommend retweeting one of my recent tweets. That way it will only use new messages instead of spamming a bunch of old ones first

Please include your CUBE address when this is all complete and set up, as well as your @ handle on Twitter. Promoters receive 50k CUBE weekly, sent out every Sunday

9/18
This week's participants have been sent their CUBE and PROMO!! There are plenty of spots to get in for next week!

If you enjoy this promotion and want to let others know it's legit, please consider leaving me a positive trust to offset all the fake negatives by clicking here

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 01:46:58 AM

DigiCube

Twitter Campaign

2) Click Create New App
3) Enter anything for Name, Description, Website (http://freestaking.com if you want)

Consumer Key (API Key)

Under Your Access Token
Access Token
Access Token Secret

PLEASE NOTE: This is the same as all of the web apps that ask for access to tweet on our behalf, I am simply having you guys set it up manually so you understand exactly what will happen. We will not send original tweets from your account!! This enables read and write access to the associated Twitter account. This does NOT give access to Direct Messages. I will not view any information or read your tweets. This will simply retweet and favorite approved tweets

To avoid initial spam, I recommend retweeting one of my recent tweets. That way it will only use new messages instead of spamming a bunch of old ones first

Please include your CUBE address when this is all complete and set up, as well as your @ handle on Twitter. Promoters receive 50k CUBE weekly, sent out every Sunday

9/25
This week's participants have been sent their CUBE and PROMO!! There are plenty of spots to get in for next week!

If you enjoy this promotion and want to let others know it's legit, please consider leaving me a positive trust to offset all the fake negatives by clicking here

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 10:33:50 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2016, 01:19:33 AM by iGotSpots

I'm working on an automatic-claim faucet. If anyone is interested, I will be setting your account up manually. Please PM me your PROMO address that you would like coins sent to

For now, it will be once a week, on Sundays. There are also a limited number of slots for such an early stage of testing, so if you wanna get it, you should do it right away

As an example, http://freestaking.com/promo/iGotSpots/ - Please remember this is a very early, and ugly, version

For a short time, enrollment will be limited to those that are Senior Members and above

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 03:12:31 PM

DigiCube

Twitter Campaign

2) Click Create New App

Consumer Key (API Key)

Under Your Access Token
Access Token
Access Token Secret

10/2

ExcelThroughKnowledge

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:06:52 AM

Spots, it stated that random reward of 1-50 promo per block, how long does it take to find 1 block?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [D]ecentralized application [E]liminated third parties [C]ontent distribution

█ DECENT FOUNDATION    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   JOIN NOW! ICO ⏰ 10th of September

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [E]ncrypted & secure         [N]o borders                  [T]imeless reputation
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:28:11 AM

DigiCube

Twitter Campaign

2) Click Create New App

Consumer Key (API Key)

Under Your Access Token
Access Token
Access Token Secret

10/2

thanks, promo already sent Grin

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
FreeDollars

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:57:26 PM

What wallet is used in this campaign? The cubecoin wallet or promocoin

I really want to join this campaign
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 05:25:17 PM

What wallet is used in this campaign? The cubecoin wallet or promocoin

I really want to join this campaign

Both

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 08:34:27 PM

DigiCube

Twitter Campaign

2) Click Create New App

Consumer Key (API Key)

Under Your Access Token
Access Token
Access Token Secret

10/9

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 08:40:41 PM

Thread moved to here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1641229 Since the mods can't tell the difference, I guess

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: