Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who replaces Hillary?  (Read 1273 times)
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:26:08 AM

I've been saying for half a year that Hillary will drop out if she has to face Trump.  With her 'health episode' today it looks like we won't have much longer to wait.

Of course the DNC says that it's ridiculous alt-right stuff and that they are not having emergency meetings.  I take this as meaning that that is exactly what is going on.  In fact I'll bet that such meetings have been going on for a while.

So, what do they do?

Sanders?  LOL!  That's a good one.  Watch his sorry old ass decline in a mock offering (and some more bruises on his face if necessary.)

Warren?  I don't think so.  She was being courted earlier but mysteriously 'buried the hatchet' and got off the 'war path.'  Probably the stench of Clinton corruption got to great even for her...after she nicely destroyed herself.  Besides, the banks would never allow it.

Kaine?  The 'vibe' says nope.  He remains VP.

Biden?  I thought so for a long time, but after I saw him trying to feel up every little girl that gets within grabbing distance, I don't think so.  We don't need a Creeper-in-Chief?  It's bad enough that he possesses a penis in the first place after all, and he doesn't have time to have it surgically removed which would qualify him in the eyes of the modern regressive Left.

Pelosi?  That would be my guess.  Half of Hillary's current support are women who admit to voting Hillary on the sole basis that she is also XX chromosome-wise.  Pelosi seems like the most logical choice in my off-hand brain-storming mostly because she can make some claim to having experience.  The people voting for Trump generally detest Pelosi, but they are not going to vote for any Dem anyway.

---

Another possibility I just thought of would be for the DNC to run Hillary's corpse with the promise that Bill Clinton would step in.  That would send the party faithful into multiple orgasms of pure ecstasy.  I guess there is some precedent for installing a candidate's spouse here in lower offices.  I guess it is fair to say that one of my Left-tard informants mentioned it a few days ago but I shrugged it off until just now.  Thinking back, I often understand the Left's projects through finding out what sort of programming has been mysteriously (to them) downloaded into their noodle.  So, maybe this is the way the DNC are going to try to play things.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yengyuenshe

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:08:00 AM

i think if hilary clinton not run to president election
donald trump can win
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:11:34 PM

It's really hypothetical question.
What if...?
She still didn't become US President.
If she becomes US president and can't work as president because of health issues, vice president will replace her.
If something happen with her now and she give up, i guess that democratic party will replace her with some other candidate, probably Saunders.
Any way, it's still to early to ask such questions, let's wait and see what happens.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:36:56 PM

it was crazy to put her up for the job in the first place. someone with that much track record and yet another political zombie was never gonna feel like something fresh for the voters. there's an appetite all around the world to fuck shit up at the ballot box.
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:49:42 PM

it was crazy to put her up for the job in the first place. someone with that much track record and yet another political zombie was never gonna feel like something fresh for the voters. there's an appetite all around the world to fuck shit up at the ballot box.

I'd be cautions about this.  Alas, there are a fair number of 'party line' Dems who would hold their nose and vote for Hillary but don't like her at all.  A fair fraction of my own family I'm disappointed to report.  A 'fresh face' could actually invigorate them somewhat.  At least enough to drag their asses down to the polling station.

Operationally it could work out OK to let the Populist side go ahead and shoot their wad on Clinton then put someone else up without enough time for the opposition to re-group.  To me this is actually one of the more compelling reasons why the Dems would run a hopelessly corrupt semi-corpse.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:19:01 PM

hopefully nobody. her staying in is trump's best chance of winning the presidency.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:12:45 AM

Nobody can replace Hillary. I mean, literally, Nobody!

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:10:40 PM

Cool

Obama's 3rd term can.

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:20:28 PM

Cool

Obama's 3rd term can.
A US president can no longer have many terms in a row by law. They can maximally have two terms because one president was so popular he had up to 4 terms. They did not want to have one president for life so he introduced a law that limits the number of terms a president can run for.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:44:56 PM

A few other options I've seen pop up:

Kerry:  whatever.

Michelle Obama:  That's an interesting one!  That could work, and it could explain the attention paid to her speech at the convention.  It would get the X chromosome count where it needs to be to adhere to 'the plan.'  It would also mitigate Obama's 'black deficit' conferred on the guy by his mother.  Certainly this is responsible for the appalling results that the black community has realized under the guy you know.  Beyond that, if the rumor than Michelle is tranny  turns out to be true, it will put a checkmark by the third box in the 'black -> woman -> gay(ish)' plan cooked up at the DNC.

RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:17:48 PM

Cool

Obama's 3rd term can.
A US president can no longer have many terms in a row by law. They can maximally have two terms because one president was so popular he had up to 4 terms. They did not want to have one president for life so he introduced a law that limits the number of terms a president can run for.

It can be changed quickly

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:47:42 PM

Cool

Obama's 3rd term can.

It can be changed quickly

And it's all essentially irrelevant. Watch the Karl Lentz looooooog video ...

Karl Lentz at Johnson City Tennessee - April 16th 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN3MI70PFBw

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:16:18 PM

Trying to think who, but after some deliberation, not one person can I think of who would support the people, they all seem so corrupt.
Donors it seems only donate for a return of investments, thats called
corruption, and has become rampant no President can overcome something this big, they become a very big part of it, just a speaker for those that pay the presidents wages.

It's such a smack in the face to every decent person in the world, to put up with all the corrupt people, they bend the rules to suit themselves, would think nothing of killing you for your opposition to them.

Once upon a time I would say status of being President would have been a great thing, but as the years have passed we have learned not to trust any of them, even your local mayor/congressman is on the same books taking orders from the above corrupt, see link its mind boggling.

No way can I see a free America when all this is going on, we as normal people are victims to terrible crimes, and without much rebellion we continue to let it fly right by, like nothing is happening.

What goes down in the US, affects all people across the globe, such shit on us all.

And its gone.
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:28:16 PM

She has already won elections ?? so i think this is a very strange question, replace her in what.

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:51:49 AM

Once upon a time I would say status of being President would have been a great thing, but as the years have passed we have learned not to trust any of them, even your local mayor/congressman is on the same books taking orders from the above corrupt, see link its mind boggling.
Many jobs are directly dedicated to the enslavement of others, politician is no exception that rule. Given this ethical framework, why did it come as a surprise that many politicians are corrupt?

No way can I see a free America when all this is going on,
In the far future you can move to Mars, but you'd be an illegal alien   Cheesy

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:57:52 AM

Many jobs are directly dedicated to the enslavement of others, politician is no exception that rule. Given this ethical framework, why did it come as a surprise that many politicians are corrupt?

No way can I see a free America when all this is going on,
In the far future you can move to Mars, but you'd be an illegal alien   Cheesy

Nobody but a handful of people alive today will ever get to Mars, and maybe not even the handful.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 02:18:16 AM

Trying to think who, ...
Jeb Bush?
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 03:06:17 AM

I do not know but are they allowed to change or put another person in replacement to her?  It would really be clear that Trump could win this thing since people will have second thoughts on voting Hillary since she is in the bad shape.  I doubt that her husband would take the office if ever she continue to run and then eventually wins.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:04:35 AM

The election will come and go, having some effect on the price, one way or another, but whatever change that is will balance back out less than a week after that. 

2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:05:10 AM

Also, Then the economy and the world will sit for a second and realize that they have nothing to talk about with the election gone.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: