Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Doubloon.co | MINESWEEPER - GREAT COMMUNITY AND TIPS  (Read 3840 times)
Emerge (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:46:42 PM

We now have 2 3 players in the wager contest..

Join now, and get a chance to win big AND win more with prizes!

Fixed your post  Grin

Welcome to the weekly wager contest Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emerge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:30:24 AM

Play now at Doubloon.co!
We have a great community, great mods and occasional tips and promos!
Emerge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:46:07 AM

C'mon in and dig your treasures up with us at Doubloon.co!
Over 11 BTC Wagered so far!
Emerge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:19:10 PM

C'mon in and join us at Doubloon! Dig up your treasures now!
Week-long Wager Challenge Coming Next Week!
Karat

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:52:19 PM

when does it start every week ? like starts on sunday and ends on sunday ? where can i see the leaderboard ? whats the prize money ?
Also sometimes after I click one bomb , it doesn't work I have to refresh and then play.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 10:03:22 AM

when does it start every week ? like starts on sunday and ends on sunday ? where can i see the leaderboard ? whats the prize money ?
Also sometimes after I click one bomb , it doesn't work I have to refresh and then play.

I dont know when to start and end but what I do know is their site have nothing wrong though. All seems quite good to play and doeant need to refresh after hit bomb though

May be you should try on google chrome or anything that might boost your game performance
Karat

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:25:38 PM

I dont know when to start and end but what I do know is their site have nothing wrong though. All seems quite good to play and doeant need to refresh after hit bomb though

May be you should try on google chrome or anything that might boost your game performance
i use mozilla and i dont think its browsers problem , well if none of you is having the problem then it must be some mistake from my side . I will check it and let you guys know , meanwhile if admin comes please let us know when the contest starts and ends.

Emerge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:36:02 PM

i use mozilla and i dont think its browsers problem , well if none of you is having the problem then it must be some mistake from my side . I will check it and let you guys know , meanwhile if admin comes please let us know when the contest starts and ends.

Yes, your connection to Moneypot must be slow, maybe due to your location.
It may also be due to your browser, since Doubloon is Javascript heavy and your browser has different javascript interpreting speed Smiley
The contest will start monday next week!

I'm afraid it may be the last contest under me though!
Doubloon might be transferring ownership.

Regards,
JM Erestain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: