Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic:    (Read 16972 times)
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:40:49 PM

As the title says, do you think that you're addicted to gambling? or you just don't realize that you're addicted Roll Eyes
If you ask me, i used to addicted to gambling but stopped after suffer big losses even though i'm still in profit.

No, I'm not addicted into gambling. But I do played in the their site but not most of the time. I just go and played in time that I am alone and not so busy at my work.
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:58:13 PM

41 users says no in gambling section Smiley Interesting.

Well yes im addict and i know it. I play this shit about 12 or 13 years. Started with horse racing and different bet witn in time. Bet with bitcoin almost 7 months.

Lots of people bet but didnt recognize addict to gambling. Thinks just for fun. No its not. Just for money. There r million ways for fun. If a person betting he/she thinks only money. Fun is just excuse.  I bet always for money. If i won i have fun too. If i have just for fun i do something different. Party would be nice. So be honest to urself we r all bet for money nothing else.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
patrickmh

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 11:21:42 PM

For me gambling is a fun but  I am addicted to sports betting and I gamble  with very small amount that I can afford to loose and and to be honest I am making small but regular profits from each and every game that I gamble and mostly it goes to the game of cricket and I follow this game since long time so I am well aware about the strengths and weaknesses of the team which makes it easier to gamble.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 11:35:52 PM

As the title says, do you think that you're addicted to gambling? or you just don't realize that you're addicted Roll Eyes
If you ask me, i used to addicted to gambling but stopped after suffer big losses even though i'm still in profit.

No, I'm not addicted into gambling. But I do played in the their site but not most of the time. I just go and played in time that I am alone and not so busy at my work.
I too haven't got addicted, but was very near to addiction. Soon realized and took necessary initiative to have a stable usage of gambling sites. I felt myself lucky because I lost much and realized it, but if I have got addicted I could have lost everything to earn from the beginning. Gambling is good if we can keep it up with some schedule or limit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Fireblade

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:53:21 AM

Well yes im addict and i know it. I play this shit about 12 or 13 years. Started with horse racing and different bet witn in time. Bet with bitcoin almost 7 months.

Lots of people bet but didnt recognize addict to gambling. Thinks just for fun. No its not. Just for money. There r million ways for fun. If a person betting he/she thinks only money. Fun is just excuse.  I bet always for money. If i won i have fun too. If i have just for fun i do something different. Party would be nice. So be honest to urself we r all bet for money nothing else.
people are just pretending that they play gambling for fun, but i think 99.9 % people are playing gambling for making money. and i think most them are addicted to gambling, as i myself also addicted to gambling because i always finding arguments how to play gambling and i continuously play gambling and even cannot stop myself from playing gambling.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:30:23 AM

people are just pretending that they play gambling for fun, but i think 99.9 % people are playing gambling for making money. and i think most them are addicted to gambling, as i myself also addicted to gambling because i always finding arguments how to play gambling and i continuously play gambling and even cannot stop myself from playing gambling.
Yeah i think theres denial in most gamblers thinking that they play with just a little of their time but they never realize that as they place a bet, they get dragged in to it more. I think its because gambling sometimes has a negative image in some people's eyes so even though they do it, they refuse to admit that they're hooked to it already

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Floret20

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:26:50 PM

No i am not addicted to Gambling. Whenever i get free time, i play gambling. But not everyday.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:58:09 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2017, 01:24:46 PM by bitllionaire

but very honestly i will like to say that i am addicted. because i cannot live without bitcoin. for most o the time i leave most important world of the sake of planing gambling. some time i even leave my job because i could not find time for playing gambling, i like to play gambling for ever, as i play gambling with a planing which prevent me from a big lost and that is the reason that i am playing gambling so constantly.
dawnasor

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:11:38 PM

For me gambling is a fun but  I am addicted to sports betting and I gamble  with very small amount that I can afford lose
Im not addicted in sports betting but I get some fun on it.

▄▄▄
                             ▄█████▄
               ▄██         ▄█████████▄
              ██████▄    ███████▀███████
               ▀██████▄███████     ███████
                 ▐██████████         ███████▄
      ▄███▄        ▐██████             ███████▄
     ▐███████         █▀                 ▐██████▄
        ███████▄                           ▐███████
          ███████▄             ▄█▄            ███████
         ▄███████            ▄██████            ▐██████▄
       ▄██████▀            ███████████            ▀██████▄
     ▄██████▀            ██████▀   █████            ▐██████▄
   ███████▀           ▄██████▀       ▐███             ▐███████
 ███████            ▄████████        ▐████               ███████
 █████            ▄██████  ████▄    ▄█████               ███████
 █████          ██████▀      ▀███████████             ▄███████
 █████         ▐█████          ██████▀▀             ▄███████
 █████           ▐████▄        ████               ▄██████▀
 █████             ▐████▄    ▄█████              ▐██████
 █████▄              ▐████████████                ▐███████
 ████████▄              ▀▀█████▀           ▄         ███████
 ███████████▄                            ▄████▄        █████▀
 █████ ▐██████▄                        ▄████████▄        ▀▀
 █████   ▀███████                    █████████████▄
 █████     ▐██████                 ███████   ▐███████
 █████       ▐██████            ▄███████       ▐████
 ████████████████████████████████████▀
 ██████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:13:24 AM

No i am not addicted to Gambling. Whenever i get free time, i play gambling. But not everyday.
Same as what I do whenever I play gambling. I always spend my free time at the same time my bonus money to play it. I don't use money to gamble where in there is a certain thing that it is suppised to be spentm hence, I can afford to lose on gambling.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:09:27 AM

I'm sure all the players will surely get addicted when they do gambling. Because then they already know the advantages of gambling or they already know about the sweet promise of gambling so that they use the greed in gambling. but unfortunately it can ruin or they can get a loss and finally blame gambling. This is a reality and I am one of the victims of gambling but now it is not too happy playing gambling

not all players will become addicted to gambling, Very maybe someone can control your emotions and be a controller of gambling. People who are addicted means he is already controlled by gambling, gambling continued to control him to continue playing. But if a person control his emotions, control spending should be spent on gambling, he will be able to resist his desire to play, the peak he who controls the gambling and not gambling control himself.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:45:42 AM

You are quite new bro here and I think since you have started gambling now you might get addicted in no time !

You can read the threads here which shows how dangerous is gambling and its addiction. So basically if you are thinking of starting gambling or just started please stop right now, unless you are rich and have the luxury of affording such expenses for the sake of fun.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:00:10 AM

You are quite new bro here and I think since you have started gambling now you might get addicted in no time !

You can read the threads here which shows how dangerous is gambling and its addiction. So basically if you are thinking of starting gambling or just started please stop right now, unless you are rich and have the luxury of affording such expenses for the sake of fun.
Our experience in gambling does not reflect with the status of our account here, even if such person is still a newbie, it's possible that he has bigger experience than most high ranks here. Somehow, I think if he can only play in his free time, there still a chance that he can change his attitude in gambling and that is the moment where addiction can enter.

I mean, everyone must play with discipline as that is the only way to last and being in control of our destiny in gambling.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:29:30 PM

You are right tribanogrami and I am so glad that you happily accepted it that you are being addicted to gambling.

Horse racing actually is the worst form and the most dangerous form of gambling not because it has match fixing and a business of odds rather more because it addicts a lot since you keep on thinking that you will get a big win sooner or earlier.

I believe dice and plinko sort of games are much better !
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:07:04 PM

Quite good that and honestly speaking even if we are addicted its hard to accept it publicly. I am also gambling a lot now a days but never felt like addicted or too desperate to make bets.

Just when I see a sport going on that interests me I just make some bets and try to win, though this habit of mine is costing me a few dollars daily yet I don't call this addiction since I can afford that much for fun in my life.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:19:19 PM

Same as what I do whenever I play gambling. I always spend my free time at the same time my bonus money to play it. I don't use money to gamble where in there is a certain thing that it is suppised to be spentm hence, I can afford to lose on gambling.

When I'm still not hired or doesn't have a stable job. I've got a lot of time to gamble and I can say that I'm badly addicted to gambling. Because I'm treating it as my source of income way back to those days. But right now, I've changed and just gamble for a very occasional time since I've got stable job now and I don't want my salary to be affected my addiction, so before I come to the point of becoming addicted, luckily I overcome it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
moooonu

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:53:32 PM

Indeed i am addicted to gambling. In first i didn't realized about it but when i lost all of my btc, doges. I started to cash in more and more money and i wasn't even aware of this fact that i am addicted to it. After loosing 17 bitcoins and 5m+ doges i realised i am way too much addicted to it and can't feel good without rolling. Then i decided to put a break on it and I gave up gambling. It's been a while that i deposited big money but i do sometimes deposit a little amount just for excitement.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:09:15 PM

that was a good i dea actually, i just doubt you can survive to not get addicted slowly as no matter how you gamble with free money and spare time , an addiction come to anybody who doing it continuously for long time , so how about now? how long you have been gambling?

are you still playing with that way, so far have no effect at all when you lost it all?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:43:16 PM

When I'm still not hired or doesn't have a stable job. I've got a lot of time to gamble and I can say that I'm badly addicted to gambling. Because I'm treating it as my source of income way back to those days. But right now, I've changed and just gamble for a very occasional time since I've got stable job now and I don't want my salary to be affected my addiction, so before I come to the point of becoming addicted, luckily I overcome it.

Good for you if you have overcome your addiction. I guess it boils down to discipline and other outlets in life to totally forgot about gambling itself. Like getting a job or have family to support to. Well I still gamble but not that occasionally neither. I just gamble to have fun and enjoy and not like looking to gamble everyday like before.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:23:49 PM

i do not think that if a person is playing gambling regularly and he says that he is to addicted to gambling. in fact most of the people are addicted to gambling, to me i am also addicted to gambling, because i cannot stop gambling at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: