Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:42:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic:    (Read 16968 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:39:59 AM

I don't really think of my self as a gambling addict,
Since I can control myself when I am playing and I can stop myself from depositing on a site.
lol of course you will not know whether are you an addict or not .

because the only one who can judge you are an addict or not is people who close with you , people who always watching you. feeling can lying and fool yourself but other poeple opinion won't. so even you feel you are fine because have control over yourself but when people start claiming that you seems an addict then that is what you are.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:45:23 AM

I will not say am addicted to gambling, i gamble and i know no when to stop, I have never risked my whole life earnings in gambling and i have never gambled to the extent that i owe someone who chases me all the time.
If you were someone that was addicted to gambling then I am pretty sure that you wouldn't admit that your were addicted to it on the public forum.
Bitcoin gambling is noticed from most of the people in the media as a very bad thing because there's plenty people losing money from making bad decisions. I think that if the person gambles while staying calm such as myself then they could gamble without worrying about the money or gambling addiction.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Aqualung89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:53:59 AM

Gambling addict means to use it exactly if you have some money in hand. The effort to gamble on her is addictive to me.

It has become very interesting that in general it should be no more than it actually should be. If I tell you in my own way, I am not an addict.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:15:31 AM

Since I can control myself when I am playing and I can stop myself from depositing on a site.

-snip-
You can evaluate state of your mind just fine and find out if there are symptoms of you falling into excessive gambling territory.
Believe me, if you cross the line  you will know that something is not right for sure.

There are universal symptoms you can check out to benchmark your addiction level.
The problem with addicts is that they know they are addicted, but keep fooling themselves that they are not.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/hope-relationships/201411/6-signs-youre-addicted-something

lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:48:22 AM

I will not say am addicted to gambling, i gamble and i know no when to stop, I have never risked my whole life earnings in gambling and i have never gambled to the extent that i owe someone who chases me all the time.
I used to be addicted but luckily i overcome those days that i cant live without playing in a day. its hard to resist especially if you are used to it but if you are determine to change you can do it definitely. its important to play with limitation and dont risk the money that you cant afford to lose. i still gamble but i know now my limit and im just playing when i have free time to entertain myself.

stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:07:24 PM

In my experience i can easily determine if I'm beginning to be addicted in gambling i could easily picture out myself that there are things in my life which is starting to be affected first of. That would be my sleep if I'm losing a proper rest within the whole week and spending over time to each day that i gamble then i know that i would be addicted already and adding on that if I'm starting to pawn some of my stuff and borrowing money from others.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:37:39 PM

Honestly i am so addicted to gambling until now i still gamble and somehow i consider everything I do is a normal thing even though i already realized that gambling is not too good. Though I try not to bother others, you know that if someone is addicted to gambling they will not stop despite losing and will try to owe someone else. But me to say NO, I'm addicted to gambling but i know when to be able to keep myself.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:54:26 PM

Honestly i am so addicted to gambling until now i still gamble and somehow i consider everything I do is a normal thing even though i already realized that gambling is not too good. Though I try not to bother others, you know that if someone is addicted to gambling they will not stop despite losing and will try to owe someone else. But me to say NO, I'm addicted to gambling but i know when to be able to keep myself.

Gambling is not good when you waste alot of money. You can win as well but I think most gambler lose when they play especially the addicted one. For myself, I have set the boundary of not to gamble too much whenever I play therefore my maximum amount that I use as my bankroll will always be $1 or even lower
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:32:27 PM

Haha, everyone also says similar things with you. But I have some that did not have the commitment to realize those words (swindler), be someone who deserted in prides, and expand the work for the sake of a better life. All started from the mind, when you can not consistently or have high commitment and all the plot or plan you have will change from the path of truth. So, gambling is indeed a nice place but you have to know and understand all that is in it

Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:58:43 PM

Gambling is not good when you waste alot of money. You can win as well but I think most gambler lose when they play especially the addicted one. For myself, I have set the boundary of not to gamble too much whenever I play therefore my maximum amount that I use as my bankroll will always be $1 or even lower
seems you're good gambler, know your limits when on gambling but not like me can't stop myself no matter i already won or lose a lot. gambling like playing games. weird words but its good words for me (only for me)

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:16:12 PM

Unfortunately, I am like you. I am addicted to gambling, but i don't risk a lot of money on it. Usually, I do gambling only for fun, so i don't put a lot of money, when i placed a bet. By the way controling our self when we are addicted is too hard.

J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:47:11 PM

it is good that you haven't lose that much and controlling everything and goes into normal where gambling website you addicted and what game is that? When someone is addicted on gambling he should know to discipline is self first before playing that much im addicted too but i know when to stop and when to play again.

Y U MAD AT ME
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:02:14 PM

I am addicted to gambling, but i don't risk a lot of money on it. Usually, I do gambling only for fun, so i don't put a lot of money, when i placed a bet. By the way controling our self when we are addicted is too hard.
There are two different types of gambling addiction : the first one is gamblers who are looking for making profit and always chasing their losses and the second type of gamblers are spending time with bitcoin just to entertain themselves.

I believe you are the gambler belongs to 2nd type of gambling addiction. When you are finding you are wasting your time and realizing time is money, you may start thinking about coming out of gambling addiction but until then I'm afraid you will keep on spending your precious time of your life time in gambling for no meaning.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:13:28 PM

I've been noticing that there's a bunch of people within this thread that are kind addicted to gambling though they don't really want to post that they are. Most people that say that they aren't addicted to gambling usually are and when they lose a bunch of money they say something things like "I am testing something out" or something similar to that lol
Maybe we should all have a Bitcoin gambling intervention thread so people could actually express their feelings.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:15:40 PM

I think even addicted people don't count them so till they realize that they really have a problem. It's hard to admit that you are not ok and every psychologist will prove you this side of human's nature.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:23:41 PM

I think even addicted people don't count them so till they realize that they really have a problem. It's hard to admit that you are not ok and every psychologist will prove you this side of human's nature.

I think it's easy to know if someone is addicted, I myself admit to be indeed difficult to refrain me from gambling and that means I'm in addiction, but in a normal level and not too severe.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:57:21 PM

because the only one who can judge you are an addict or not is people who close with you , people who always watching you. feeling can lying and fool yourself but other poeple opinion won't. so even you feel you are fine because have control over yourself but when people start claiming that you seems an addict then that is what you are.
I disagree an addicted person can tell they are addicted, that is why when they realize this awful truth, they look for help, but you are correct in a way, there are some that are unable to see their mistaken ways, those are the ones that have a lot of trouble abandoning their addiction since they don’t even realize the extent of the damage they have done to themselves or others.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:38:06 PM

If I will to rate myself, I will strongly say that I am not addicted to gambling; because I can control myself despite of the struggles I've encountered managing my money for betting not to addiction. Well I don't know how other people judge me, but in my own idea I think I passed the fear of being addicted to gambling because I really earned good profit beyond my gambling occational activities which gaves fun for me.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:52:30 PM

As the title says, do you think that you're addicted to gambling? or you just don't realize that you're addicted Roll Eyes
If you ask me, i used to addicted to gambling but stopped after suffer big losses even though i'm still in profit.
I don't think so I am not always putting my money in risk or gambling,
And I know my limits on how much I can lose and also I can stop myself when I am winning so I guess I am not addicted to it.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:00:54 PM

As the title says, do you think that you're addicted to gambling? or you just don't realize that you're addicted Roll Eyes
If you ask me, i used to addicted to gambling but stopped after suffer big losses even though i'm still in profit.
Nope never gamble much I just played maybe once a week or when I am bored,
But I don't really do it so much so I don't really consider myself as a gambling addict.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: