Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:52:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic:    (Read 16970 times)
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:48:06 PM

I think not because I only play gambling on my free time or on fun occasions. I really do not understand why gambling can make so many people addicted to it, I just feel gambling is wasting our time, causing us to lose money and become greedy, angry. Many people tell me gambling brings them joy and it is very interesting but losing money is fun, is interesting? I can not understand their thoughts. Gambling is just a social evil and make people become lazy at work, we should stay away from it before it hurt us
yes were both on the same thing, i gamble when i got bored or i when i have a free time, i dont want to be addicted on it because i know when i got attached on a thing, i will hardly remove it from my routine. I dont want to be greedy too thats why i dont want to be addicted,because when we got addicted we will lose many money and we cannot be happy for what we have we cannot be contended anymore.

The very thought is right, it is indeed an addiction is the most horrible thing for our lives. Because when becoming a addicted, definitely thinking we do always leads to things that we ought not to do. Gambling is indeed profitable, but when we can't control yourself then everything will fall apart and doesn't provide a lot of advantages (just get a lot of losses). So, fix it yourself and also consider to set up a strategy and also your self control

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:49:08 PM

You can probably tell if you are addicted to gambling when you can't stop yourself in doing gambling even though you lose a lot. Well addiction on something can lead to a bad situation, I'm talking about all addictions! Well in gambling this is bad for your wealth. You lose but you still play, later on you will see your money in your safe is all gone thanks to your addiction. I prefer not to be addicted on gambling.
Precisely, gambling will not make a good effect. Being addicted in one thing is not only bad gor our wealth but also for our health. We became addicted because when the time we lose we tend to retrieve our loss and while we won we play again because we want more profit then the cycle continue. For me I'm not addicted because I used only to gamble if I'm bored.
only people around you, people that close enough with you could realize and judge whether did you get addicted to gambling or not. as in a lot of case you as a player will always deny about how you have got addicted , and that is the fact gambling overall produce bad things .

but people keep playing it however in no matter what it is really hard to explain with words.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:07:57 PM

You can probably tell if you are addicted to gambling when you can't stop yourself in doing gambling even though you lose a lot. Well addiction on something can lead to a bad situation, I'm talking about all addictions! Well in gambling this is bad for your wealth. You lose but you still play, later on you will see your money in your safe is all gone thanks to your addiction. I prefer not to be addicted on gambling.

When we cant stop that means we are addicted and I am one of them, Im not shy to reveal this because I know this better than anyone else. I lose alot of money before I realize my mistake so my only hope is that people will realize it without having to go through the same thing that I have done, it is a horrible experience

Being addicted to gambling is not that bad, because you did it in the first place, you tried it because you though that you are going to earn money on it, but you guessed it wrong, and now you are addicted on it because you want to win back all the money that you have lost on it. This addiction is the problem that we can't just exterminate because it becomes a habit to us.

Everyday when we wake up, the only thing that we are thinking is to get back all the money that we have lost, but sadly we are just losing more and more every time we try, that is why if we can quit it, then be dedicated on quitting it.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:16:03 PM

I'm not addicted but a regular gambler who bets on sports bets and roulette in the hope of making tangible profits. I'm quite disciplined and don't let my emotions and cowardice control how I do things especially regarding how much I bet and when to bet.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:42:15 PM

I'm not an addicted gambler, I'm just a normal player and I have enough control on my mind and emotion, so I can identify that I'm not that typical gambler that will do everything to recover his losses. I was once an addicted gambler but I used to realized that it's not really a good thing to me, because it changed me into a hard headed guy.
yes i am not addicted to gambling, because i am controlling myself , before i admit i was be addicted on it, i lose many money becasue of addicted gambling , i started to lose many time because i lost my focus in the game i became greedy. i rest for a while and play it again , i gain my focus and i limit myself to not to become greedy and thats why i win now, and i have learn my lesson, and now i am not addicted anymore.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:04:12 PM

I'm not an addicted gambler, I'm just a normal player and I have enough control on my mind and emotion, so I can identify that I'm not that typical gambler that will do everything to recover his losses. I was once an addicted gambler but I used to realized that it's not really a good thing to me, because it changed me into a hard headed guy.

probably you learned how to control your mind as well as your emotion after the moment you realized that you are already addicted to gambling as what you have said earlier that you were once an addicted gambler and it's great that you've overcome your addiction through realizing those things which is not actually giving a good outcome especially to yourself . in my experience in my earlier days in this community, I am almost getting addicted with gambling actually but good thing that I stopped immediately Grin
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:15:42 PM

I think not because I only play gambling on my free time or on fun occasions. I really do not understand why gambling can make so many people addicted to it, I just feel gambling is wasting our time, causing us to lose money and become greedy, angry. Many people tell me gambling brings them joy and it is very interesting but losing money is fun, is interesting? I can not understand their thoughts. Gambling is just a social evil and make people become lazy at work, we should stay away from it before it hurt us
yes were both on the same thing, i gamble when i got bored or i when i have a free time, i dont want to be addicted on it because i know when i got attached on a thing, i will hardly remove it from my routine. I dont want to be greedy too thats why i dont want to be addicted,because when we got addicted we will lose many money and we cannot be happy for what we have we cannot be contended anymore.

The very thought is right, it is indeed an addiction is the most horrible thing for our lives. Because when becoming a addicted, definitely thinking we do always leads to things that we ought not to do. Gambling is indeed profitable, but when we can't control yourself then everything will fall apart and doesn't provide a lot of advantages (just get a lot of losses). So, fix it yourself and also consider to set up a strategy and also your self control

Actually, I don't gamble at all and for sure I'm not addicted to gambling. If there's a chance for me to gamble, then that would be the time if I'm lucky enough to play and make more money of it. It may sound absurd for me but the least I could do is I tried and not be ignorant on something and I learned from it. It is not addictive to my part in that case because it is one way of having fun and earning a bit. And, if I want to stop then I can stop this habit of gambling because I'm not into it.
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:56:41 PM

If you've ever been addicted to gambling and now it's not, then you've found a powerful way to stop gambling. It's good if you tell your gambling experience and share your way with them. That alone is enough for you, the rest are the decisive addicts.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:11:49 PM

If you've ever been addicted to gambling and now it's not, then you've found a powerful way to stop gambling. It's good if you tell your gambling experience and share your way with them. That alone is enough for you, the rest are the decisive addicts.

No, I haven't found a powerful way to stop gambling. I just did the usual way of quitting by converting my time in gambling into some other ways which is very easy. I found love in other activities like basketball, computer games, studying and so on. You just need to know your priorities so that you will just put gambling on the last of your list.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:07:02 PM

No, I haven't found a powerful way to stop gambling. I just did the usual way of quitting by converting my time in gambling into some other ways which is very easy. I found love in other activities like basketball, computer games, studying and so on. You just need to know your priorities so that you will just put gambling on the last of your list.

What you write has made a good lesson for gamblers who still can't manage the level of addiction, to be honest it is difficult to leave gambling let alone for players who benefit for living expenses only from gambling, I once decided to stop completely and try other activities, But after a long time I finally cultivated enlightenment if the best way is not to leave it, but control it with more healthy and without excessive emotion.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:17:01 PM

What you write has made a good lesson for gamblers who still can't manage the level of addiction, to be honest it is difficult to leave gambling let alone for players who benefit for living expenses only from gambling, I once decided to stop completely and try other activities, But after a long time I finally cultivated enlightenment if the best way is not to leave it, but control it with more healthy and without excessive emotion.
Its depends in willingness because i was addicted in many bitcoin gambling sites one of my favorite before is binggo and poker.  but because of loses and wasting times.. i just slowly remove my addiction in gambling i am not totally not gamble anymore but i am still betting in sports betting where i can see sports like basket ball i like to bet in those team because i am always watching in their game here in my television.. so i know who are strong just bet for small amount for more thrill while you are watching the last game like warriors and cavaliers...
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 02:03:57 AM

I don't think I am addicted to gambling in view of the fact that I don't gamble whenever I have free time. I know that I gamble when I have an extra money that could be used and I would be willing to lose and that's going to be great if I win, and if I don't then it's a loss I am going to take, and I'm fine with it because I reserved money that I would be willing to lose.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
killed

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:38:39 AM

Basically I rarely play gambling because I'm not too keen on gambling, so obviously I do not think I'm a gambling addict. I do not want to be addicted to gambling because gambling is creepy if we have lost a lot of gambling.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:54:43 AM

Actually if you really want to quit, you can do it. You just need to do something to get another attention from other things. Because if you will not do something to get out from the balls of chain of addiction that will lead you to many problems which is possible that can lead you to have hard time to get out from it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kodes88

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:56:12 AM

Yes at least you've shared your experience here, you've also explained what you're doing here. And you've also proven it here, proving that gambling addicts can stop from gambling. You can already be an example for the gamblers who always give up to stop that if we want it we can.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:52:06 AM

Basically I rarely play gambling because I'm not too keen on gambling, so obviously I do not think I'm a gambling addict. I do not want to be addicted to gambling because gambling is creepy if we have lost a lot of gambling.
You can only tell the real feeling of being addicted when you experience it, I know the feeling because I have experience being addicted so I would say
we have to stay away with it if we do not have a strong attitude to prevent addiction. If we are weak we can easily be addicted so we have to consider the risk also and evaluate our emotional capacity.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
phr0stbyt3

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:21:04 AM

I was addicted to gambling but i somehow controlled myself on not to gamble and it is going pretty good till now. With the price rise I'm building up really good savings and if this continues i have a feeling i can have funds for atleast 1 year given the price doesn't fall in long run and all doesn't remain same in long run
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:31:36 AM

I was addicted to gambling but i somehow controlled myself on not to gamble and it is going pretty good till now. With the price rise I'm building up really good savings and if this continues i have a feeling i can have funds for atleast 1 year given the price doesn't fall in long run and all doesn't remain same in long run
well good for you allowing yourself to control and stop for a while those money that you have can be use to fund yourself for the next year and
if price will still goes up it will be much better for your position, good luck and keep it cool buds don't allow your emotion attract you back to
play gambling again.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:36:28 AM

From the beginning of taking part in gambling I used to have my limits. This has made me stay out of addiction. Periodically I used to play sports betting and the same lead for a big loss which I never expected. After this the time for gambling was decreased, but these days I participate only on the events that I've good understanding.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:00:46 AM

From the beginning of taking part in gambling I used to have my limits. This has made me stay out of addiction. Periodically I used to play sports betting and the same lead for a big loss which I never expected. After this the time for gambling was decreased, but these days I participate only on the events that I've good understanding.
but to me if a person is even playing gambling within a limit still he is addicted to gambling, addition does not mean that when you play gambling without any planing, strategy or limit and lose everything. but addition is some thing that you want to continue in a proper way. so if you have a limit play gambling with planing you are a good gambler and planner but if you find it hard to stop gambling then you are addicted to gambling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: