Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:30:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic:    (Read 16968 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:31:02 PM

I hope my experience will help others when it comes to staying away and avoiding gambling games. There will always be a way to stop gambling addiction, you just need to make yourself believe that you can do it. And there are a lot of people that can help you with every struggle of your life, you just need to ask them.

I agree with you and at the same time the saying, If there is a will there is a way.  It all depends on how we wanted to change once we know we are trapped in addiction.  But the only problem is recognition that we are addicted or not.  If we failed to recognize and accept things.  We can never be able to escape or recover from addiction.  It all start with acceptance, then will and dedication.  Though I can say, I am far from being addicted in gambling because I can fully control myself and I do not mind if I can gamble or not.

Always remember that quotation, if there's a will, there will always be a way for it. And I have seen a lot of my friends that used to be an addicted gambler but they managed to come out of it. We do have our own preference when it comes to solving our addiction, it's a sickness and it must be cure or better do some preventive actions cos' prevention is better than cure.
As a gambler we are the one who make the decision when to get in and get out, if we have a problem and we get addicted I think we should quite on ourselves because there is always a solution whatever problem it is. You need to accept that you made mistakes and move on, if you can correct then it's good to say but if no chance after every effort you have to forget gambling at all.

We may have the decision when to get out or get in but once you are in, the problem is that you can't get out of it easily. There are major problems that gamblers who want to come out but they can't. It's either they are totally addicted in gambling, whether they win or lose they just love to play and for the recovery of losses.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:36:47 AM

I hope my experience will help others when it comes to staying away and avoiding gambling games. There will always be a way to stop gambling addiction, you just need to make yourself believe that you can do it. And there are a lot of people that can help you with every struggle of your life, you just need to ask them.

I agree with you and at the same time the saying, If there is a will there is a way.  It all depends on how we wanted to change once we know we are trapped in addiction.  But the only problem is recognition that we are addicted or not.  If we failed to recognize and accept things.  We can never be able to escape or recover from addiction.  It all start with acceptance, then will and dedication.  Though I can say, I am far from being addicted in gambling because I can fully control myself and I do not mind if I can gamble or not.

Always remember that quotation, if there's a will, there will always be a way for it. And I have seen a lot of my friends that used to be an addicted gambler but they managed to come out of it. We do have our own preference when it comes to solving our addiction, it's a sickness and it must be cure or better do some preventive actions cos' prevention is better than cure.
As a gambler we are the one who make the decision when to get in and get out, if we have a problem and we get addicted I think we should quite on ourselves because there is always a solution whatever problem it is. You need to accept that you made mistakes and move on, if you can correct then it's good to say but if no chance after every effort you have to forget gambling at all.

We may have the decision when to get out or get in but once you are in, the problem is that you can't get out of it easily. There are major problems that gamblers who want to come out but they can't. It's either they are totally addicted in gambling, whether they win or lose they just love to play and for the recovery of losses.

Yeah. Sad thing is that there are people who can't be under "theres a will therea a way" saying. Some people may think they have the will to stop but their mind and bodies would do otherwise. These cases are severe addiction most of the time requires help from several people. Professional help alongside support from family and friends are the best help that these people can get.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:54:59 PM

I don't addicted to gambling because i know hot to manage my self in gamble i have a strategy on gambling. But i think many people get addicted on gambling they don't know to their self that they are already addicted. Many become addicted because don't know to manage their feelings they think that they will happy because it only a fun. In gambling there are many disadvantages have face like for example suffer from depression, stress, anxiety and also changing the moods and behavior its difficult to move when your addicted already.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:51:35 PM

Yeah. Sad thing is that there are people who can't be under "theres a will therea a way" saying. Some people may think they have the will to stop but their mind and bodies would do otherwise. These cases are severe addiction most of the time requires help from several people. Professional help alongside support from family and friends are the best help that these people can get.

The addicted gamblers must require the family support and friends support and professionals help otherwise they can not stop gambling. Gambling addiction is very dangerous than any other addiction. It will make us in deep pressure and full tension suppose if we lend money from my friends or others to gamble and lose that money. we can not imagine that situation. Thank god i am not addicted to this gambling.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1225

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 02:58:49 PM

It is true that an addicted gambler is only a burden for the family and often times dangerous as well. People who are addicted to gambling will not stop because they cling onto the fact that the big win is near and happen on the next bet - but that next bet never happens. Because there are very few chances of that big win, sometimes its better to stop than play more.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:03:44 PM

I don't addicted to gambling because i know hot to manage my self in gamble i have a strategy on gambling. But i think many people get addicted on gambling they don't know to their self that they are already addicted. Many become addicted because don't know to manage their feelings they think that they will happy because it only a fun. In gambling there are many disadvantages have face like for example suffer from depression, stress, anxiety and also changing the moods and behavior its difficult to move when your addicted already.

It is true, mostly gambler are addicted and they have a problems like as you mentions, but surprisingly in this thread mostly gamblers have deny to say that they are addicted in gambling. If it is true than it is good but in reality i always met with addicted gamblers also my brother he is a lot of addiction of gambling, even he has destroy his career and it is very painful and lesson-able thing for me.         
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:07:50 PM

*shaky hands

I can quit whenever  I want I don't need it... why, do you know where i can score a free bonus? *shaky hands*

I am kidding, totally but yes I have to admit I LOVE to gamble and I am hooked on the thrill, but it is only a hobby.

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:50:32 PM

It is true, mostly gambler are addicted and they have a problems like as you mentions, but surprisingly in this thread mostly gamblers have deny to say that they are addicted in gambling. If it is true than it is good but in reality i always met with addicted gamblers also my brother he is a lot of addiction of gambling, even he has destroy his career and it is very painful and lesson-able thing for me.         
i think addiction is not a problem, because some time we become addicted to Coffee, cigarette and even to drinking but i think in most of the cases we are leading normal life, in fact the real problem is your behavior along with you addiction,  for example you are addicted to gambling and you have a fixed amount of money for which you play gambling and when you lose such amount of money then you stop gambling in such cases there s nothing wrong to become addicted but if you are losing everything in gambling then it is wrong and more risky.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 09:15:42 PM

It's hard to depend with that quotation about "if there's a will, there's a way". Many gamblers have the will to resist gambling and it's completely addiction. Good thing that I can handle myself but too bad for those addicted gamblers they will have the hardest battle of getting out with it, I'm not saying they can't but it's going to be hard.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
revans

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:19:44 AM

I think people who are addicted to gambling would not admit that he was addicted to gambling. people can only judge, because everyone feels that they can control themselves in that regard. for myself I am not addicted to gambling, but I do not know what people think about me
shine1123

Activity: 490

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:44:14 AM

I think people who are addicted to gambling would not admit that he was addicted to gambling. people can only judge, because everyone feels that they can control themselves in that regard. for myself I am not addicted to gambling, but I do not know what people think about me

Nah, i'm admited that i'm addicted in gambling and i keep gambling even i already so much money and bitcoins on it. It's really hard to quit on gambling if you already lose so much money on it, you will keep coming back on gambling because your target is want to get back your loses.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
gsrcrxsi

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:46:25 AM

iam not addicted to gambling
same with smoke and alcohol iam can control
iam placed bet still my control in hand only 10% every day is my have bitcoin
lost or win only 10% in capital money bitcoin , in capital bitcoin only 10% in all my money
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:00:17 AM

^^! Rolling is my life... not my addiction.

freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1146

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:51:30 AM

Nah, i'm admited that i'm addicted in gambling and i keep gambling even i already so much money and bitcoins on it. It's really hard to quit on gambling if you already lose so much money on it, you will keep coming back on gambling because your target is want to get back your loses.
Unless you accept your defeat, it's the only way out and maybe after you can come back once your learn how to control
yourself in gambling. It's hard to sacrifice your love in gambling buy you have to choose what will make your life better.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:01:52 AM

What is the difference? I guess that is pretty much the same. But I'm not saying that every addiction is bad, it depends on the addiction you do have. Since we are talking here about gambling then I could say that it is a bad addiction, especially if you are not winning at all most of the time. I do gambling, but I control myself for me not to get addicted on it.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:19:55 AM

I hardly think so. I'm not gambling at all. Back then, I used to spend a lot of time in front of my computer just gambling and then I realized that I'm giving my time less value by spending it on nonsense. Gambling is nonsense to me. It's not giving me money and at the same time it's just giving me momentarily happiness. After winning, you're glad for only a couple of seconds and then you're constantly upset once again about losing.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:24:07 AM

What is the difference? I guess that is pretty much the same. But I'm not saying that every addiction is bad, it depends on the addiction you do have. Since we are talking here about gambling then I could say that it is a bad addiction, especially if you are not winning at all most of the time. I do gambling, but I control myself for me not to get addicted on it.

Yes I agree mate. There's not much difference about it. In gambling if you win a lot you become greedy so you'll coming back for more till it will lead you to addiction then if you'll end up losing in the long run, you'll chase all your loses then you kepp playing then it will also still become an addiction. So pretty much gambling is really addictive.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:46:37 AM

I hardly think so. I'm not gambling at all. Back then, I used to spend a lot of time in front of my computer just gambling and then I realized that I'm giving my time less value by spending it on nonsense. Gambling is nonsense to me. It's not giving me money and at the same time it's just giving me momentarily happiness. After winning, you're glad for only a couple of seconds and then you're constantly upset once again about losing.

It is nonsense but admit it, it is a good way of earning extra money. Those extra money is not something that should make you rich instantly but it atleast cover something that you need to pay for if you win. I dont see any point on saying no to it especially if you can gamble in an EV+ betting and get some profit out of it
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:15:04 AM

What you did is an excessive gambling, of course that is not good but in general gambling is not really a waste of time, it always depend on how a certain user are managing himself. If you are responsible there will be no problem with gambling and I assure you that you will have fun with what you are doing.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:52:57 AM

What you did is an excessive gambling, of course that is not good but in general gambling is not really a waste of time, it always depend on how a certain user are managing himself. If you are responsible there will be no problem with gambling and I assure you that you will have fun with what you are doing.
I agree with you dude. I also spent excessive time wih poker back then and more than the winnings, the relief from stress and enjoyment it gave me made it really worth my time. Though there will come a point especially when you're growing old when you'll realize that there really are more things worthy of your time than gambling. So in general, i can say i was previously fond of gambling but not the addicted type

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: