Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:00:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic:    (Read 16971 times)
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:00:01 AM

I have never experienced an addiction in playing gambling. I always thought gambling was a pleasure. So I will always think of it as, without any burden to be able to make a profit. If you play gambling to make money then you will automatically get addicted. Avoid it all for the future of each of us.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:19:01 PM

I don't know if this are been addicted because i stop gambling but i want to gamble again. Then last week i try to gamble again on dice site i lose and i want to return again that is why i played twice a week. I feel into my self that i been addicted again.
I think which causes it's because you thinks about gambling So fill your spare time and don't think gambling maybe 2-3 months until you get used to not gamble. can be said that because of your gambling habit at least you can control yourself not to lose everything.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:28:28 PM

I'm not addicted to gambling because i know how to control my self to gamble. I know gamble is also profitable and easy to earn money. Because i know gamble is many risky and more advantages. I know when to stop like if i win i stop it first and the next i will continue again. In gambling it should know the strategy not to become addicted and know the importance of money and i can control my self in gambling. Gambling is for fun and makes me enjoy. I think i'm not addicted but i was happy to gamble.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:15:03 PM

I'm not addicted to gambling because i know how to control my self to gamble. I know gamble is also profitable and easy to earn money. Because i know gamble is many risky and more advantages. I know when to stop like if i win i stop it first and the next i will continue again. In gambling it should know the strategy not to become addicted and know the importance of money and i can control my self in gambling. Gambling is for fun and makes me enjoy. I think i'm not addicted but i was happy to gamble.
Good for you mate if you are not addicted to gambling. Just make sure to stay the way you think about gambling because if you lose your ground and everything will not be in your favor when you play then you'll end up losing and then you'll become addicted because you will be chasing your loses in the long run and you might not be able to recover till you ruin your life. Just stay in your course then you'll be fine.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:09:42 PM

I don't know if this are been addicted because i stop gambling but i want to gamble again. Then last week i try to gamble again on dice site i lose and i want to return again that is why i played twice a week. I feel into my self that i been addicted again.
I think which causes it's because you thinks about gambling So fill your spare time and don't think gambling maybe 2-3 months until you get used to not gamble. can be said that because of your gambling habit at least you can control yourself not to lose everything.
If you think you are addicted to gambling and you don't like it, then you should stop playing gambling. But if you think you like gambling and you really like to play with it without a sign of any stress because more likely you are enjoying the game. But if it's not good for your health and your mentality because you always keep on thinking to win but still you keep on losing. You should start to control yourself and find some good physical and mental activity like reading, doing yoga, exercise etc., to stop your bad habit of playing gamble.

Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:15:04 PM

I definitely don't think that I'm addicted to gambling. I'm not gambling anymore. After realizing that things aren't working out and all the gambling *strategies* out there are just meant for you to lose even more money. At one point I even thought that it was the gambling site owners themselves that post those betting scripts so they can both attract new players and earn money from them.

When you read the feedback of people in here about their gambling experience, you would know that it's just not worth it. It's true you can get to know how to stay calm at most times but you don't need that in life unless you have panic issues. With the amount of money you would lose for being addicted in gambling, it's much better to just stay focused to your goal in life and spend that money to build a better foundation for yourself.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:16:15 PM

I definitely don't think that I'm addicted to gambling. I'm not gambling anymore. After realizing that things aren't working out and all the gambling *strategies* out there are just meant for you to lose even more money. At one point I even thought that it was the gambling site owners themselves that post those betting scripts so they can both attract new players and earn money from them.

When you read the feedback of people in here about their gambling experience, you would know that it's just not worth it. It's true you can get to know how to stay calm at most times but you don't need that in life unless you have panic issues. With the amount of money you would lose for being addicted in gambling, it's much better to just stay focused to your goal in life and spend that money to build a better foundation for yourself.
There are thousands of gamblers here who have stop their gambling for hundred times lol

I wish you not to resume gambling anymore by having strong will for not having any preferences to go back to gambling for any reasons.

After some certain point of time from quitting gambling, gamblers finding their life is too boring and unable to focus any other life's responsibility which are causing them back to gambling and restoring their struggles to continue. Hope you are an exception.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:16:13 PM

If you think you are addicted to gambling and you don't like it, then you should stop playing gambling. But if you think you like gambling and you really like to play with it without a sign of any stress because more likely you are enjoying the game. But if it's not good for your health and your mentality because you always keep on thinking to win but still you keep on losing. You should start to control yourself and find some good physical and mental activity like reading, doing yoga, exercise etc., to stop your bad habit of playing gamble.

Exactly you really need to have an intensive actions to do in order to rehabilitate yourself on this matter and that advice of our mate here should be followed. Stopping your gambling activity must be done immediately and as you've observed behind your situations of lossing much money despite of expecting stress diversion; well that's not a good idea of making fun through gambling bets. Money mowadays is so important and that's a good advice that you should have control over it and engaging in physical activities like athletic sports and other exercises routine can be a good activities for you.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:11:13 AM

I wouldn't say addicted, but very linked with it. of course this might be my biased opinion not wanting me to be categorized as addicted to it, Anyway I didn't deposit huge sums offline and I don't do it daily or throughout the day.

As long as you don't gamble every day then still you can say that you not addicted but because of that likeness if start gambling every day even with a small amount then you're almost going to be addicted. Usually, people don't like to say they are addicted, so they will first say they like these games but that will lead slowly to addiction.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:22:21 AM

I wouldn't say addicted, but very linked with it. of course this might be my biased opinion not wanting me to be categorized as addicted to it, Anyway I didn't deposit huge sums offline and I don't do it daily or throughout the day.

As long as you don't gamble every day then still you can say that you not addicted but because of that likeness if start gambling every day even with a small amount then you're almost going to be addicted. Usually, people don't like to say they are addicted, so they will first say they like these games but that will lead slowly to addiction.

Addicted or not cant be seen from the frequency of how many times we play in a week or in a day. I almost play gambling everyday but I dont think that I'm addicted because I'm sure that I still able to control myself while playing gambling. I have a limit anytime I play online gambling, once I reach the limit then I will stop.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:31:19 AM

Gambling in my opinion can be done once a week, not too often because it can be addictive, if there is a football game I usually gamble, especially if there is a world cup  Smiley
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 09:47:14 AM

Gambling in my opinion can be done once a week, not too often because it can be addictive, if there is a football game I usually gamble, especially if there is a world cup  Smiley

Casually gambling in an occasional manner may be good but the seeds of greed are always present in every human - because you are a human. If you can control it its good but its actually an illusion since we often tend to cover our addictions with false control. One may not even realize when they get addicted to something unless it has some drastic after effects. Hence one should carefully control their mindset.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:05:26 AM

Casually gambling in an occasional manner may be good but the seeds of greed are always present in every human - because you are a human. If you can control it its good but its actually an illusion since we often tend to cover our addictions with false control. One may not even realize when they get addicted to something unless it has some drastic after effects. Hence one should carefully control their mindset.

Well you can't really remove the greed factor when it comes to gambling. Especially if you've managed to get a string of goos rolls and hands. And if you're someone whose decisions are easily swayed by things like this, you're more likely to succumb to greed and, in the long run, addiction. Good thing though that's not the case for me as i don't look at gambling with fondness. Not now that i've gotten older that is.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:50:08 AM

Addicted or not cant be seen from the frequency of how many times we play in a week or in a day. I almost play gambling everyday but I dont think that I'm addicted because I'm sure that I still able to control myself while playing gambling. I have a limit anytime I play online gambling, once I reach the limit, then I will stop.

Yes we can not judge the players based on the frequency of how many times we play in a day/week. There are some people they will play daily but they all not addicted gambler. I also like sports betting and suppose if I have a chance to bet daily then I will do sports betting. But I am not addicted to this gambling. I have control over my emotions. We can not guess correctly who are addicted and who is not. But one thing is sure who will play for only money and who will use personal money to play gambling they are addicted gamblers.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:09:25 PM

I'm very sure if we gamble only once a week, we will not be addicted. The biggest cause of gambling addiction is because we gamble too often. If we gamble every day, it can become a habit. And if it becomes a habit, we will be hard to leave it. Leaving something that we usually do every day is not easy.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:26:33 PM

My advice to you mate, you shoud avoid to bet after you have left your gambling activities, because you will really loss a lot of bitcoin amount again. You must be controlling yourself, because I also seen you an addicted person by gambling. For me, you could prevent that to happen for several time before you got totally addicted; you might feel hard to break free from that binds of addiction to gambling.
Daisuke

Activity: 282

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:19:03 PM

I'm not into gambling too much. Before, I depend my luck on any games, but I able to surpass it. I am no longer addicted to gambling. I know what will happen if I get addicted so I control my betting and spending money. I am not earning more. It is one of the reason I do not take risk in doing it. I don’t want to be in debt and still go for betting hoping that one day I will get lucky.
yellow1

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:00:54 PM

I'm not addicted in gambling because i know how to control my self and how to manage especially money and time everytime i go to gamble. To Gamble when i have a free time and have some extra money so that i bet on the favorites gambling games. I go to gamble when i was bored only and have some extra money but i'm not addicted. But i know the risk and advantages in gambling, but it gives many benefits. Leaving a gambling is not easy but it needs to control self in gambling so that it will not get addicted. Gambling can be fun and gives exciting.
Bitcoingiver

Activity: 126

Get paid $500 to $1500+ per week

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:37:35 PM

No am not, because I can live a year without gambling. But some people can not because they want to earn more, most of the times you lose more. Yess

The best sports prediction app. King  Sports Tips. http://bit.ly/2TXg9JY
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:02:47 AM

I'm not addicted in gambling because since i was already go to gamble i know how to manage my money know to manage my self . Because gambling for me is for fun. I go to gamble when i have a free time and on weekends only and if i have an extra money, and i bet only a small amount. Because i know the disadvantages of gambling in our life. When ever i go gamble i feel satisfied when ever i'm not win.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: