Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:59:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic:    (Read 16970 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:13:45 AM

Once you get addicted, it very hard to come out of it. Especially in gambling, because even if you win once or twice some time then it will make you gamble more and more all the time. I just play the Pyramid for fun, loose some time and win some time but the game is fun.

If you want to have fun, dont gamble because you are going to lose your money. Why would you do that if you have no intention of making money in a gambling site? If you have no intention and just want to have fun, simply play another game from your smartphone and you are going to have much more fun for sure
A very sensible thing to do which is actually right though. Most people would really do gamble because of money and i would say that the ratio of those people who do say that they do play gambling just for fun is only a few.There are lots of things to do if you are really seeking for leisure and gambling game isnt really the answer to your cravings.You could actually do sports games and other habits which doesnt involve money.

Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:33:31 AM

I gambling for profit, of course. If i lost, i leave the game with pleasure. if i won, i will withdraw my winnings and i never want to earn very much. So i can  say i don't get addicted
Even we are not addicted in gambling but the truth is we play because of profit. But me, same with you I play for profit and I control it, I spend 2-3 hours to avoid too much playing. And sometimes much better to play sports with bet because I play and I also I'm happy.

Back to gambling, same with you again if I lose my bring money I stop, there's another way, maybe its not my day.
But this time, I'm addicted to earn money but not in gambling, it is with the help of bitcoin.

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:53:44 AM

I gambling for profit, of course. If i lost, i leave the game with pleasure. if i won, i will withdraw my winnings and i never want to earn very much. So i can  say i don't get addicted
You don't want to earn very much? but I bet you still cameback to the gambling site even if you won. That does mean you're also addicted. It's just you have a control on yourself that you are following you're limit.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:25:55 PM

No am not, because I can live a year without gambling. But some people can not because they want to earn more, most of the times you lose more. Yess
They want to earn more or they want to lose more?
That's the question in my mind now knowing that addiction in gambling does not increase our chances of winning, instead it will only
gonna make us lose even more. People who are under addiction now will never understand because all in their mind is to win more or to avenge their loses.

I think there is no earning when you are playing gambling games.  It is called winnings.  Several people are being hooked in gambling to catch the winning jackpot in slots or dice.  Aside from that they wanted to at least double their money through winning the bet in gambling games.  Unknowingly people get addicted to this.  I am just lucky to realize this kind of system in playing gambling games so I can avoid being hooked or addicted to it.

It depends on the luck of the player. He can get more profit from gambling in just a glance. The fun and excitement of the player in playing games is not controlable. If he wins, he used to bet a high amount of money( cause to greediness and addiction)  till do not want to stop. Gambling can help you to gain more profit but can also let you turn to nothing in the end because gambling is about winning and losing.

I limit my time to have fun and pleasure on the game as well as the amount of money that can be used to bet. Winning once a day is okay and it will help to sum up my money by that day. Gambling can not make me addicted in that way.
Gambling is an addict like a drug when you are addicted to gambling then it is more painful than drugs because whenever you get money you just willing to play gambling on this by becoming addict so i would tell you that if you are the newbie in gambling stop gambling go for bitcoin invest and bitcoin trading which is more beneficial to you if you are still want to play gambling then become a more legendary player that no one can beat you easily.
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 02:24:26 AM

Yes but when i always play to gamble i make sure that i only play a amount that i can afford to lose because if i will going to be addicted to gamble i might lose all my balance because i can stop from gambling. The key is to control yourself from betting big and stay focused not to lose all.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:31:32 AM

Yes but when i always play to gamble i make sure that i only play a amount that i can afford to lose because if i will going to be addicted to gamble i might lose all my balance because i can stop from gambling. The key is to control yourself from betting big and stay focused not to lose all.

The key is to have determination on what you are going to do next. If you want to stop then simply stop, if you want to keep on going then simply go. Some people keep debating this inside of themselves, in the end they blamed the addiction that caused them to keep on playing when they actually are the one that dont want to quit
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:47:43 AM

The key is to have determination on what you are going to do next. If you want to stop then simply stop, if you want to keep on going then simply go. Some people keep debating this inside of themselves, in the end, they blamed the addiction that caused them to keep on playing when they actually are the one that doesn't want to quit

Yes a fickle minded people will do this kind of fight inside themselves. They can not control their feelings if they win or lose. They always in confusion like whether they continue or stop the game. This disturbance makes them lose money and to get that lost money people will addict to gambling. But I have control on my play sometimes I too loose but still I can handle that situation.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:17:50 AM

You don't want to earn very much? but I bet you still cameback to the gambling site even if you won. That does mean you're also addicted. It's just you have a control on yourself that you are following you're limit.
Actually each person has different personality , i mean it is possible that he is really doing that.
To completely discipline no matter he won or lost , who knows right?
But as we all know that mostly people cannot handle their own greedy and it is usually leading into addiction, we cannot avoid thst.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 09:32:23 AM

Actually each person has different personality , i mean it is possible that he is really doing that.
To completely discipline no matter he won or lost , who knows right?
But as we all know that mostly people cannot handle their own greedy and it is usually leading into addiction, we cannot avoid thst.
If you think about it, there can never be the perfect the same person and that they have the same personality and characteristics overall, even twins have different traits. Maybe the first twin would be great at handling their money and the other twin wouldn't be, there are just proofs that show that. We could avoid addiction if you try to stop once you feel that you are going to be addicted.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:46:44 AM

As the title says, do you think that you're addicted to gambling? or you just don't realize that you're addicted Roll Eyes
If you ask me, i used to addicted to gambling but stopped after suffer big losses even though i'm still in profit.

I don't think I'm addicted to gambling because I don't really gamble all the time and I don't really bet high amount if ever I bet. I really just do it for it for fun and to socialize with my friends or to meet other people. Sometimes I play poker at my friend's house and drink some beer while doing it.
It's fun and at the sometime we are able to relieve some stress from work.
LevshaK1

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:54:11 AM

I'm independent of gambling, sometimes I just want to play for fun. During the process, I do not lose control over emotions and do not experience discomfort during the defeat.

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:21:29 AM

As the title says, do you think that you're addicted to gambling? or you just don't realize that you're addicted Roll Eyes
If you ask me, i used to addicted to gambling but stopped after suffer big losses even though i'm still in profit.

I don't think I'm addicted to gambling because I don't really gamble all the time and I don't really bet high amount if ever I bet. I really just do it for it for fun and to socialize with my friends or to meet other people. Sometimes I play poker at my friend's house and drink some beer while doing it.
It's fun and at the sometime we are able to relieve some stress from work.

I am sure you are not addicted gambler as you explain about yourself. Because addicted gambler always think and play and waste time with gambling. But play gambling in a sometime and be-careful about losing the money into gambling, it is a proof that we are not addicted gambler, and it is good news for us that we are gambler but not addicted gambler.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:51:45 AM

I'm independent of gambling, sometimes I just want to play for fun. During the process, I do not lose control over emotions and do not experience discomfort during the defeat.
That's what I feel when I want to gambling to have fun and for past time if I'm boring. In that case I guess I'm not addicted on it. But for other it's not just only for fun maybe their purpose is get profit giving them reason why they comeback and bet again. People are already addicted if you're gambling everyday and the only thing that is on their mind is gambling.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:29:35 PM

That's what I feel when I want to gambling to have fun and for past time if I'm boring. In that case I guess I'm not addicted on it. But for other it's not just only for fun maybe their purpose is get profit giving them reason why they comeback and bet again. People are already addicted if you're gambling everyday and the only thing that is on their mind is gambling.
Once in my life  I was addicted in gambling but I am glad I was able to get out of that addiction although I still gamble now.
It's a different fun I can get in gambling so I am not worried that I still gamble despite my bad experience, people change and can be responsible so the risk is not applicable to me anymore, I am a happy gambler win or lose.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
akar87

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:57:19 PM

Maybe i've started gambling addiction. Intensity time of gambling and funds i put on gambling sites are getting bigger from month to month though still in safe point and not yet jeopardizing my financial condition.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:20:32 PM

Your feelings of wanting gambling to be your fun time is not a good idea to do as always mate. If I were to think about that, your having that signs of addictions on gambling, so as with me personally that was my personal experience. On order to prevent being addicted to it, you should find another physical activities like in sports and also entertainment who can make you happy rather than gambling.
cinchin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:44:39 PM

Once in my life  I was addicted in gambling but I am glad I was able to get out of that addiction although I still gamble now.
It's a different fun I can get in gambling so I am not worried that I still gamble despite my bad experience, people change and can be responsible so the risk is not applicable to me anymore, I am a happy gambler win or lose.
- I have also been addicted to gambling in the past and the amount of money I earn from trading and signature campaigns, I also lost everything, this is really a terrible time for me
- However, until one day I realized I was wasting too much money and time on gambling. I work hard and try but I get the number 0 because gambling, then I face a lot of electricity costs, water, ... From that moment I knew I should give up gambling immediately, and with the effort, I successfully abandoned gambling
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:34:40 AM

No, I'm not addicted in gambling because ever since from the beginning I used to do gamble in the gambling site not to become a greed in the gambling world but to do gamble for fun and relaxation only and nothing else.
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:19:16 PM

The key is to have determination on what you are going to do next. If you want to stop then simply stop, if you want to keep on going then simply go. Some people keep debating this inside of themselves, in the end they blamed the addiction that caused them to keep on playing when they actually are the one that dont want to quit
The key for stopping process I would be happy that if you explain these precious words in a simple way because there are a lot of people who don't quite understand English. So I would be happy if you explain these types of words in a simple way because by this we will gain some knowledge we will be able to answer as well.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:45:59 PM

No, I'm not addicted in gambling because ever since from the beginning I used to do gamble in the gambling site not to become a greed in the gambling world but to do gamble for fun and relaxation only and nothing else.
according to the definition of addicting i can say that i am addicted to gambling because  mostly find it hare to stop play gambling and want to continue gambling, although i tired myself for so many time to stop it, but i think in only succeeded for not more than few months and when find favorable condition the start playing it again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: