Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:23:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic:    (Read 16971 times)
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:24:44 AM

As the title says, do you think that you're addicted to gambling? or you just don't realize that you're addicted Roll Eyes
If you ask me, i used to addicted to gambling but stopped after suffer big losses even though i'm still in profit.
I can say that Im not that addicted on gambling because in the first place I put my time on my family especially to my kid, second I put my time to my everydays routines in our house. So, I have no more much time on playing gambling. Well, I only wonder how those addicts on gambling loss big time? Why? Is they become greedy because of money? Or they are only addicted to play more and more?
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:40:50 AM

Before I used to be addicted in gambling even I don't have money I will make a way to lend money from my parents and friends so that I can gamble. I can really tell that I was addicted coz even I'm sleeping I always think about gambling.
kidsuzudn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:59:44 PM

Yes i am used to be addicted to gambling , cause the power of money , it's so strong that i can't resist. But for now i already realise, you can't earn money to pay for your needs by lucks. Lucks are not with us all the time and when it's not with us, we're raging, we're risking everything and we lost all. But i know one guy ( only one ) who still be addicted to gambling but he still won cause he controls his feelings very good. So your life your choice.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:06:29 PM

Before I used to be addicted in gambling even I don't have money I will make a way to lend money from my parents and friends so that I can gamble. I can really tell that I was addicted coz even I'm sleeping I always think about gambling.

Ooh that's bad. Good thing i never came to that point when i would have to use other people's money. I think that's what makes it worse. If you're addicted.to gambling then make sure you have your own means to support it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:26:11 PM

I'm not dependent on gambling and can calmly stop the game at any time or play on a demo account without money. This is for me a little entertainment that great cheers when I'm bored.
Good for you but one of the things you need to understand of why people get addicted to gambling is that betting money is part of the game, if you play the games without money the games are really not that fun, the fun comes from putting some money at risk that is why those that are addicted to gambling do not seem to be able to stop.
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:58:20 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 05:47:09 AM by stergium

Yes i am used to be addicted to gambling , cause the power of money , it's so strong that i can't resist. But for now i already realise, you can't earn money to pay for your needs by lucks. Lucks are not with us all the time and when it's not with us, we're raging, we're risking everything and we lost all. But i know one guy ( only one ) who still be addicted to gambling but he still won cause he controls his feelings very good. So your life your choice.
i also think that i am addicted to gambling because i can not afford to stop playing gambling for a single day. in fact i play gambling on daily bases and i find it very hard even to quit it for a one single day, although i tried my best for so many time to quit gabmlng but i cannot succeeded in such a long time and start playing gambling again.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:32:03 AM

I think yes am addicted because i don't want to stop if i'm planning to do it i remembered the times i lose that why i return again to gamble i want to recover all my loses. Its very hard i always been frustrated everytime i gamble. Its so sad i lose a lot on dice game.

Aww that's bad for you mate. It's really hard to recover your loses in gambling because you will not be able to get it back unless you win a jackpot in some lotto were you can get millions of money but you really need to have a million of luck to get it. As early as now you can try to atleast lessen your gambling activities because if not, you may lose a lot money.

That is right, the best thing to fight addiction is Tibu completely forget about the past, if you still crave to recover what you have lost then you'll be a big victim and disappointment to yourself and family in the long run.
Agree, if you already have your own family, BE RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH to them, don't over think your loses, instead, make it your inspiration to get back what you lose but not by using gambling again. Work hard and treat it as a lesson learned.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:52:31 AM

i also think that i am addicted to gambling because i can not afford to stop playing gambling for a single day.
You have to cool down bro, don't wait for the time that you will lose all your money, gambling is fun and we should always have the fun regardless of the outcome. When you gamble everyday you might get addicted because you give more exposure in gambling than other more important activities in life.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:12:25 AM

As the title says, do you think that you're addicted to gambling? or you just don't realize that you're addicted Roll Eyes
If you ask me, i used to addicted to gambling but stopped after suffer big losses even though i'm still in profit.
im addicted in gambling but in good way because i always play gambling everyday like one hour in stake,its so much fun thats why i play even i always lose i will never quit to play in gambling someday i will win i will never give up,try and try until i succeed i believe in that
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:43:23 AM

Gambling using other people's money is a very bad thing. Gambling itself is not well regarded by most people, especially if you gamble on other people's money. If other people know, people will think badly of you.
That's one reason why gambling addiction is a danger thing.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:45:40 AM

Nope,I don't really think that I am addicted to it ,
I could easily quit when I want to and I could limit my betting,
For me gamblers who are addicted to it couldn't controll their self.

Lack of self-control is really a sign of dependence on gambling. I, too, can always stop at any time and do not feel uncomfortable at the same time, you need to take this as entertainment.
That is true but not everyone is as strong in his decision as you are, my respected fellow. People have different nature, different EQ and IQ level. Some face more trouble in doing the same task then others. However, self control is essential for survival in the world of gambling.
raysa

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:57:29 AM

im addicted in gambling but in good way because i always play gambling everyday like one hour in stake,its so much fun thats why i play even i always lose i will never quit to play in gambling someday i will win i will never give up,try and try until i succeed i believe in that
so you play just for fun ? nice. But you got fun with losing your money, many way to use that money to find other fun way..
just wait, find and play it..

KEEP STRONG BRO, MESKI BUKAN SEDARAH TAPI KITA TETAP SAUDARA
#Duka Palu, Duka Indonesia
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

Signature, avatar and text for rent

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 09:10:54 AM

i also think that i am addicted to gambling because i can not afford to stop playing gambling for a single day.

If you are playing that way, you are a certified addicted person. Addiction means that you are not stopping in any activity and thinks that you are positively doing it. But on the other hand, when you can't afford to stop you should do something while there is still enough time for you as you are aware of what you are doing. How long do you think that you are addicted in gambling already?

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 09:30:03 AM

If you are playing that way, you are a certified addicted person. Addiction means that you are not stopping in any activity and thinks that you are positively doing it. But on the other hand, when you can't afford to stop you should do something while there is still enough time for you as you are aware of what you are doing. How long do you think that you are addicted in gambling already?
That's not normal, if you can't stop playing, you should see yourself in the mirror. It's not safe to continue like that knowing that you are making yourself more prone to the dangers of gambling addiction and probably worse, forgetting your own health just to gamble. If that doesn't make you aware, I think it's too late but I believe it's never too late so better continue striving to stop gambling addiction.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
South Park

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:44:27 PM

I think i'm addicted to gambling because without gambling and feel lonely when i did not go gamble. Gambling is so addictive if we don't think the risky things that will happen. I always go gamble even if i lose. Because gambling for me is having fun and chance to earn profit. I think i'm addicted to gambling, because i spend too much time and money until my money is gone, i always think how to win in gambling especially in the jackpot.
At least you have taken the first step recognizing that you have a problem but now you need to take the next steps and that is to stop gambling, look for something else to entertain yourself so you do not think about gambling all the time, find a hobby something that you enjoy doing besides gambling.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:04:55 PM

Well, at least you are still in profit. Other people lost all of their profits and money due to greed and addiction. It was both good and bad to stop gambling. Good because it had become an addiction, and bad because, come on, gambling is so fun. For me, I always try not to get greedy and addicted because once I get addicted, it will be hard for me to give it up. So, I always try to gamble once in a while.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:28:46 PM

How can addicted in gambling are good, making gambling into your daily life is a bad decision, maybe now you only play for an hour, but it will get worse and in that hour you can lost so many things, your money and your time, and sometimes you need to accept lose, so you dont bet like crazy and go after the amount you lost
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:06:21 PM

No i used to be addicted to gambling all the money i had decided to use for trading i thought to gamble with it first and then withdraw i didn't control myself and even after i got a profit i ended up with a loss after that i decided to stop gambling forever since then i am no more addicted to gambling and hope it will continue like this
South Park

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:23:50 PM

I think yes am addicted because i don't want to stop if i'm planning to do it i remembered the times i lose that why i return again to gamble i want to recover all my loses. Its very hard i always been frustrated everytime i gamble. Its so sad i lose a lot on dice game.

Aww that's bad for you mate. It's really hard to recover your loses in gambling because you will not be able to get it back unless you win a jackpot in some lotto were you can get millions of money but you really need to have a million of luck to get it. As early as now you can try to atleast lessen your gambling activities because if not, you may lose a lot money.

That is right, the best thing to fight addiction is Tibu completely forget about the past, if you still crave to recover what you have lost then you'll be a big victim and disappointment to yourself and family in the long run.
Agree, if you already have your own family, BE RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH to them, don't over think your loses, instead, make it your inspiration to get back what you lose but not by using gambling again. Work hard and treat it as a lesson learned.
Correct, once you lose money in gambling you need to accept the defeat and move on, while losing money in gambling is inevitable and losing money that you cannot afford to lose is even worse and an even worse mistake will be to chase your losses, you are only going to lose even more money as a result of those actions.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:51:09 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 05:06:24 AM by BunnyShibe

No i used to be addicted to gambling all the money i had decided to use for trading i thought to gamble with it first and then withdraw i didn't control myself and even after i got a profit i ended up with a loss after that i decided to stop gambling forever since then i am no more addicted to gambling and hope it will continue like this
but to me i think i am really addicted to gambling, in fact i always found it difficult to quit gambling, as i have tried for so many time but for every time i remain as unsuccessful and start playing gambling again after some time. i think once people become addicted to gambling then it become difficult for them to quit it for ever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: