Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a developer  (Read 620 times)
BTC_ISTANBUL (OP)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:34:29 PM

#1 - A trading site

A website, that attached with other exchanger sites via API like Poloniex or CEX. Besides BTC trade (USD/EURO/GBP to BTC or vice versa.), there will be high volume alt coin trades.

#2 - A lending website

Lenders and borrowers meet at the same platform.Margin trading will be an option.

#3 - A Hash rate sell/lease site

You can lease a hash rate for a predefined time or buy the property.Electricity and service can also be leased and purchased for a predefined time.

Developers, interested in developing the project can have either a percentage or defined amount of money.

Pls. pm me for details.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6144

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:03:38 AM

The first couple of things you are planning to do (exchange + Lending platform) will require a lot of money as they need to be secure (hiring security experts) because If you are confident that you will get shitload of trade volume , you will be a target for hackers. Most of the people won't wait till your website launch till they get their cut.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BTC_ISTANBUL (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:40:27 AM

The site will be connected to an exchange, lts name Poloniex here, and the prices will automatically mirror on my site.However I may have the oppurtunity to modify the prices with a percentage that I control manually.Lets say I will enter 0.97 and the will be multiplied by the pre defined and modifiable constant 0.97.

The currency (EUR and USD) deposit and withdrawal will not be possible.The only currency for deposit and withdrawal will be BTC.

The lending will not be online but you will be able to deposit your BTC for predefined time periods.

I will sell commodoties like electricity (kwh), hash and service (per month) at a constant rate however I will be able to change the prices due to my costs at periods.

I hope I was able to express myself.I am not interested in a complex site like Poloniex but a simple manually controllable, working site.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 11:26:43 AM

You can lease a hash rate for a predefined time or buy the property.Electricity and service can also be leased and purchased for a predefined time.

Leasing is always a losing prospect. 

If the hash rate makes more money than the lease, they wouldn't lease it out.
If the hash rate makes less money than the lease, no one will pay for it.

Right?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
arunka71

Activity: 410
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:16:17 PM

What about regulation in your country? Can you run such an exchange legally?
BWDC

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 02:14:00 PM

Hello  - I don't know if you are still looking for some one but I am available for your project and I can do this website for you very reasonable cost. Please feel  free let me know if the job still open for us .

I look forward to hearing from you  .
Cheers
Dipak Tewary

#1 - A trading site

A website, that attached with other exchanger sites via API like Poloniex or CEX. Besides BTC trade (USD/EURO/GBP to BTC or vice versa.), there will be high volume alt coin trades.

#2 - A lending website

Lenders and borrowers meet at the same platform.Margin trading will be an option.

Developers, interested in developing the project can have either a percentage or defined amount of money.

Pls. pm me for details.
BTC_ISTANBUL (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:31:39 PM

Leasing is always a losing prospect. 

If the hash rate makes more money than the lease, they wouldn't lease it out.
If the hash rate makes less money than the lease, no one will pay for it.

Right?

Well it may be a good analysis and explanation for BTC mining but for GPU mining there are many possibilities and it is an investment tool.Due to your decisions your investment can be profitable or not.

BTC_ISTANBUL (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:32:59 PM

What about regulation in your country? Can you run such an exchange legally?

My partner is a lawyer.We have everything legal.
BTC_ISTANBUL (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:37:08 PM

Hello  - I don't know if you are still looking for some one but I am available for your project and I can do this website for you very reasonable cost. Please feel  free let me know if the job still open for us .

I look forward to hearing from you  .
Cheers
Dipak Tewary

#1 - A trading site

#2 - A lending website

Pls. pm me for details.

I am still collecting offers.If you are interested pls. send me your skpe via PM.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: