Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:11:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS][VOUCHED] Method To Get Full 1-Year EC2 AWS ACCOUNT  (Read 1605 times)
BALIK (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:14:55 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2017, 10:06:59 AM by BALIK

I know that somebody here is confused why their AWS account cannot access to EC2 service?

This method will teach you on how to signup properly in AWS (step by step with image)

You will cost $3 BTC in this method but it's worth, why? because you will get a "Virtual Private Credit Card"

You can actually get 7 - 12 regions depends on your IP Address?

For those who don't know what is EC2 service in AWS:
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that provides resizable compute capacity in the cloud. It is designed to make web-scale cloud computing easier for developers. Amazon EC2's simple web service interface allows you to obtain and configure capacity with minimal friction.

more info: https://aws.amazon.com/ec2/

TOS:
- You cannot refund your money after you bought this.

Price: $15 BTC (The price is low because you will cost $3 in the method)

Auto-buy: https://selly.gg/p/34733/5bdaf4

Vouch Copy is available for Hero member above (0 Vouch Available)

Review from legendary member:
i got a Vouch Copy from Balik, thanks for that first of all.
This Method give you simply the Opportunity to open an AWS Account if you have no Credit Card. It explains how to get for less then 5$ a VCC Card and then guide you step by step thru the Process. It Requires a Phone to Verify the Account and the Data have to be real.
Well written and documented, the added Value here is the VCC which is damn cheap. The Rest of the Guide which is how to create an AWS Account, is pretty standard.

prasha2

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Developer

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:00:29 PM

You should give out a vouch. I can take one.
wyvern2

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:02:14 PM

does that Virtual Private Credit Card can be used in g00gle cloud?

and can i make at least 4gb ram on that vps?
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:09:05 PM

i would take that vouch Copy Smiley
BALIK (OP)
Copper Member

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:20:02 PM

You should give out a vouch. I can take one.
Probably you did not see this? Cheesy
Vouch Copy is available for Hero member above (2 Vouch Available)

does that Virtual Private Credit Card can be used in g00gle cloud?

and can i make at least 4gb ram on that vps?
Yes, it is working on Google Cloud but it's selected card only, I have 5+ virtual credit card on this method, but 1 credit card only that's working on google cloud.

i would take that vouch Copy Smiley
Nuhh, Just PM me dude. Wink

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:46:25 PM

To those who consider buying this, let me tell you that this method is easily obtainable by just googling, but whatever, Good luck selling this OP

johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:27:47 PM

What is "Full 1-Year EC2 AWS ACCOUNT"? Will it stop working in 1 year?

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
seradj0

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:48:55 PM

What is "Full 1-Year EC2 AWS ACCOUNT"? Will it stop working in 1 year?
he is talking about the free tier of AWS lol
the hole idea here is the vcc used and it seems cost 3$
so it means you have to sign up for a vcc provider like entropay or any other site
you have to fund 3$ for this vcc to get it and make it work for AWS (1$ for the vcc and still 2$ on your vcc for aws verification)

Geek,
Skingoat

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:43:40 AM

ok so i baught the guide.. LOL i new it was gonna be total and utter CRAP but i figured since i had enough btc i might awell chec just in case.. feeback: TADA! total and utter CRAP! LOL this guide may have worked 6 months ago but the vcc used in the guide is now flagged and never activates so no ec2 for me on this account! LOL dont waste your time!
johnsmithx

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:44:45 AM

I really don't understand what all the commotion is about. Anybody can open an AWS account, it's free. All you need is a phone and a credit/debit card. Everybody has a phone, even little children, and everybody except little children has a card, too. So I don't know what your problem is. You can even open multiple AWS accounts with the same phone and card.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Skingoat

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:48:32 AM

I really don't understand what all the commotion is about. Anybody can open an AWS account, it's free. All you need is a phone and a credit/debit card. Everybody has a phone, even little children, and everybody except little children has a card, too. So I don't know what your problem is. You can even open multiple AWS accounts with the same phone and card.

its about the LIMITS in the EC2 Regions..
johnsmithx

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:04:57 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2016, 03:47:02 AM by johnsmithx

its about the LIMITS in the EC2 Regions..

Based on your geolocation and who-knows-what-else a newly opened account has initially rather strict limits as for the number of allowed regions as well as the number of instances. These restrictions are temporary and you can request them to be removed after a while. Are you indicating that with this method you can somehow bypass these initial restrictions altogether and get full-region/20-instance account right away? I would find that hard to believe.

pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:49:24 AM

This method is very possible and i have read about it from one forum but i will like to read the review from the vouch copies that would be giving out.
Daimaru

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:50:49 AM

You will cost $3 BTC in this method but it's worth, why? because you will get a "Virtual Private Credit Card"
can i use it for paypal verification ?
BALIK (OP)
Copper Member

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:24:27 AM

can i use it for paypal verification ?
Yes, you can use paypal.

This method is very possible and i have read about it from one forum but i will like to read the review from the vouch copies that would be giving out.
Vouch copy is only available for hero member above.

BALIK (OP)
Copper Member

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:59:52 PM

Newly created account using this method <3

Gonna make this to 50k SES limit <3

seradj0

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:58:41 PM

not yet bro
create an EC2 instance or a VPS then take the screenshoot
with any vcc you can reach this step

Geek,
BALIK (OP)
Copper Member

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:20:25 PM

not yet bro
create an EC2 instance or a VPS then take the screenshoot
Basically, you will got error if your AWS account does not have EC2 and SES services.

Not all VCC will work in AWS bro.

johnsmithx

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:33:26 PM

This screenshot doesn't prove anything as every newly created account show all those regions, but only in 2 regions there are non-zero limits. So if you want to show some "proof" you need to show the Limits page from each region.

BALIK (OP)
Copper Member

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:59:31 PM

This screenshot doesn't prove anything as every newly created account show all those regions, but only in 2 regions there are non-zero limits. So if you want to show some "proof" you need to show the Limits page from each region.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: