Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:06:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JQuery Faucet Script - $11 | Rich of features | BTC & BCH Support  (Read 7066 times)
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 11:06:36 AM

I adjusted the template size again. Let me know if it is correct now.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 01:22:01 PM

I'm currently looking for new faucet script that supports xapo and faucetbox payout options so please tell me is this script support both payout options?

I also want to know that how referral url looks because I don't want a referral url that looks like http://website.com/?r=anyemail id or user name here should be somthing a string which does not reval personal information of a user.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
fando01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Visit my Signature--->>

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 01:40:59 PM

@Salmen

Can you make the way the user can claim depends how long they wait or what they call "claim any time" like Moon Bitcoin did.

Admin can just set the maximum they can claim in certain time.

This is just suggestion as user sometimes feel they want to claim right away they visit the site.

Also is there an option to add new PAGES?

TOP TRUSTED BUX WEBSITES
•Free Bitcoin•▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬>> BuxLister.com | Top Sites <<▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•Money Forum•
               •Banner Exchange•
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 02:12:32 PM

I'm currently looking for new faucet script that supports xapo and faucetbox payout options so please tell me is this script support both payout options?

I also want to know that how referral url looks because I don't want a referral url that looks like http://website.com/?r=anyemail id or user name here should be somthing a string which does not reval personal information of a user.
This script supports only Faucetbox Payment. The referral is just a ID like '?ref=14'.

@Salmen

Can you make the way the user can claim depends how long they wait or what they call "claim any time" like Moon Bitcoin did.

This is just suggestion as user sometimes feel they want to claim right away they visit the site.

The rewards goes a step higher by every claim which is unique. I don't plan to integrate Moonbitcoin system in the script. There is no option to add new pages.

Update:

• Mobile-friendly Template
  • Removed 'days' from countdown since it is useless

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 02:19:42 PM

This script supports only Faucetbox Payment. The referral is just a ID like '?ref=14'.

@Salmen

Update:

can you add both xapo and faucet box payment as an option this change would lead good sale of your script. I'm really loking for a alternate script that pays through xapo as well as faucetbox.  

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 04:52:31 PM

UPDATE:
Solvemedia captcha was added to the Faucet. It is configurable to choose reCaptcha or Solvemedia.

----------------------------------

I would like to know, who would like to buy this script. The script may be tomorrow ready, to buy.

Cheers
Salmen

I want to buy this script but I also want payout option of xapo you can easily add it because if you want xapo api ready than check faucet builder faucet.
Only few more tables and some codes and it's done.
Users should be able to select from payout through either Xapo or faucet box.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
prabowo96

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

it's showtime

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 05:23:46 PM

Wow, really nice Salmen.

The system ban proxy/vpn ips?

I found a bug, after claim, I can't click on anything and have to refresh the page.

here's where:
snip
The system detect shady IP and ban for future claims. It also has a function to block annoying ISP which is a great solution to block VPS services.

As I mentioned above, I'll adjust the template. I would like to know whether the 'grey' color on the bottom, is the banner.

Sounds nice....

Don't remember if it was the banner or what... I tried now and worked fine, don't know if you changed something or what.

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 06:06:11 PM

UPDATE:
Solvemedia captcha was added to the Faucet. It is configurable to choose reCaptcha or Solvemedia.

I would like to know, who would like to buy this script. The script may be tomorrow ready, to buy.

Cheers
Salmen

I want to buy this script but I also want payout option of xapo you can easily add it because if you want xapo api ready than check faucet builder faucet.

Hello,
XAPO shouldn't be a problem. It needs some more codes and it will take longer. But user can log in using XAPO email or Bitcoin address if this may be ready.

Wow, really nice Salmen.

I found a bug, after claim, I can't click on anything and have to refresh the page.

here's where:
snip
The system detect shady IP and ban for future claims. It also has a function to block annoying ISP which is a great solution to block VPS services.

As I mentioned above, I'll adjust the template. I would like to know whether the 'grey' color on the bottom, is the banner.

Sounds nice....

Don't remember if it was the banner or what... I tried now and worked fine, don't know if you changed something or what.

Yes, I changed the size of the banner on the top and bottom. As one user wanted, I made it mobile-friendly.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 10:57:51 PM

Thanks for making it mobile friendly, I tried it. Test version loads fast and easy and design looks very nice. Thumbs up.

FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 01:41:58 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2016, 11:28:34 AM by FaucetRank.com

UPDATE:

Cheers
Salmen

Hello,
XAPO shouldn't be a problem. It needs some more codes and it will take longer. But user can log in using XAPO email or Bitcoin address if this may be ready.

Wow, really nice Salmen.

here's where:
snip

Sounds nice....

Yes, I changed the size of the banner on the top and bottom. As one user wanted, I made it mobile-friendly.

If you going to add xapo than Surely your script will rock. waiting for the launch of this script.
edit: It will be great if you also add a feature of country wise reward system. This will maximize earning of admin and minimize expense.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 04:15:58 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2016, 06:15:36 PM by Salmen

UPDATE:

Cheers
Salmen

Hello,

Wow, really nice Salmen.

here's where:
snip

Sounds nice....

If you going to add xapo than Surely your script will rock. waiting for the launch of this script.
edit: It will be great if you also add a feature of country wise reward system. This will maximize earning of admin and minimize expense.
Hello,
The login/register is prepared for XAPO and bitcoin address. It is adjustable to pay to 1. Faucetbox, 2. XAPO, 3. Faucetbox or XAPO.
The only thing which is missing, is the payment system to XAPO. It may be today or tomorrow finisht.

Screenshot: http://prnt.sc/cjgnpc

Cheers
Salmen

FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 04:53:08 PM

UPDATE:

Cheers
Salmen

Hello,

Wow, really nice Salmen.

here's where:
snip

Sounds nice....

Hello,
The login/register is prepared for XAPO and bitcoin address. It is adjustable to pay to 1. Faucetbox 2. XAPO 3. Faucetbox or XAPO.
The only thing which is missing, is the payment system to XAPO. It may be today or tomorrow finisht.

Screenshot: http://prnt.sc/cjgnpc

Cheers
Salmen

Thank you salemen for considering my feature request. I was really in need for such script and finally it'll be ready to go live tomorrow I wish to be your first customer for buying this script. I'm really eager to buy this faucet script as soon as possible. Once it gets ready I shall also post an article about this script on my blog.

Cheers

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 10:09:39 PM

I am glad to say that this script works with XAPO and Faucetbox. XAPO withdrawal cannot be tested on the demo because I cannot send BTC.
I also made an minor change on the button.

FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 01:07:02 AM

I am glad to say that this script works with XAPO and Faucetbox. XAPO withdrawal cannot be tested on the demo because I cannot send BTC.
I also made an minor change on the button.
I can help you to test xapo payment. I have balance in my xapo account and if you want i can provide xapo api keys for testing.
I'll add your site in my account.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 06:26:08 PM

I'm glad to say that JQuery-Faucet is ready to buy at FaucetTemplates.online: http://faucettemplates.online/.
Price: 0.03615 BTC.

I want to thank for all the nice comments regarding the script Smiley

prabowo96

it's showtime

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:28:19 PM

I'm glad to say that JQuery-Faucet is ready to buy at FaucetTemplates.online: http://faucettemplates.online/.

I'll save money and I'll buy for sure.
When anyone buy the script, please leave a feedback here for us Smiley

5ub_zer0

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:55:11 AM

I have bought it - but every time i claim got an 500 error - i tried with ssl support without ssl .. i looked into the error.log files but i cant find anything .. I  tested with php 5.6 and 7 with same result also tested it from my mobile device so thats not banned or something else .. any idea ?
fando01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Visit my Signature--->>

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 09:03:32 AM

@Salmen

The rewards goes a step higher by every claim which is unique. I don't plan to integrate Moonbitcoin system in the script. There is no option to add new pages.

Update:

@salmen

you said claim is going higher every claim? is the rate go back to lowest once they got the highest rate(auto reset) or it go back to lowest rate if something trigger?

TOP TRUSTED BUX WEBSITES
•Free Bitcoin•▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬>> BuxLister.com | Top Sites <<▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•Money Forum•
               •Banner Exchange•
5ub_zer0

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:25:24 AM

I have bought it - but every time i claim got an 500 error - i tried with ssl support without ssl .. i looked into the error.log files but i cant find anything .. I  tested with php 5.6 and 7 with same result also tested it from my mobile device so thats not banned or something else .. any idea ?

ok i found something - if i use recaptcha all working well - but solvemedia not. could you please check this and please provide me a short manual where i can switch to ssl (i have tried to change the line in index.php to https://api-secure.solvemedia.com

thank you in advance
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 01:49:23 PM

@Salmen

Update:

@salmen

you said claim is going higher every claim? is the rate go back to lowest once they got the highest rate(auto reset) or it go back to lowest rate if something trigger?
That is true. Once it hit the highest amount, it resets to the lowest amount.

ok i found something - if i use recaptcha all working well - but solvemedia not. could you please check this and please provide me a short manual where i can switch to ssl (i have tried to change the line in index.php to https://api-secure.solvemedia.com

thank you in advance
PM me.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: