Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:31:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: JQuery Faucet Script - $11 | Rich of features | BTC & BCH Support  (Read 7068 times)
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 04:43:08 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 12:07:01 PM by Salmen

JQuery-Faucet
JQuery Faucet is a new faucet script which is based on JQuery, PHP and MySQL.
It's not just looking good. It's more than that. It has a good adjustable protection against Bots and ban Bots immediately by many factors.
Try the faucet and give it an feedback

Few Features:
  • Smooth loading
  • Countup Rewards
  • Countup Rewards
  • Ban ISP
  • 1 Concurrent claim per IP
  • Detect Bots and ban instant
  • Easy to configure. Only adjust the settings
  • Payout to Faucethub or XAPO
and much more...

The price of the script is $11. We accept BTC, ETH (5% OFF), LTC, DOGE and DASH as payment method for buying.
No extra wishes nor adding additional altcoins is not included by buying the script.

Main Site: https://jaguarbitcoin.com/products.php?p=2
Faucet Demo: https://jaguarbitcoin.com/faucetscripts/jqueryfaucetscript/

Besides that you can earn 7% Referral Commission for every purchase of your refer.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:06:44 PM

Is there option to change the captcha solution from defaults recaptcha one to another? And also there seem some display error like bottom banner overlapping below claim area when faucet is active, i mean before caliming.

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 05:11:50 PM

Is there option to change the captcha solution from defaults recaptcha one to another? And also there seem some display error like bottom banner overlapping below claim area when faucet is active, i mean before caliming.
Currently, reCaptcha is built in. Simply tell me the captcha provider and I'm looking if it is possible. If yes, I can change it once purchase.
Post a screenshot of the display error so I change the size if possible.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 05:25:28 PM

Hi.
love it! Works and looks fabulous.
The working part is more important, in my opinion.
Is the colour plate of the background changeable?
Those smooth timers are the best I have ever seen in a faucet.
Buttons with history, balance and ref could be a bit more responsive, they not reacting when clicked at the exact middle. Other than that this is good stuff and you can easily charge 25$ for it.   

5ub_zer0

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:14:52 PM

looks really cool .. but solvemedia as captcha provider isn't a bad idea (little revenue) or ? .. also no need for antibotlinks because your script detect it  ?
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 06:22:11 PM

Hi.
love it! Works and looks fabulous.
The working part is more important, in my opinion.
Is the colour plate of the background changeable?
Those smooth timers are the best I have ever seen in a faucet.
Buttons with history, balance and ref could be a bit more responsive, they not reacting when clicked at the exact middle. Other than that this is good stuff and you can easily charge 25$ for it.    
Thank you. It took me more than ten hours to code the script, especially the JQuery part.
To the price, I was unsure which was the best price for it. Increasing the price slightly shouldn't be a problem.

looks really cool .. but solvemedia as captcha provider isn't a bad idea (little revenue) or ? .. also no need for antibotlinks because your script detect it  ?
I heard Solvemedia should be better than reCaptcha. I'm looking forward to implent the Solvemedia script as an extra for the purchase. The system lookup using API for spammer or if it is on the blacklist. If yes, it will be put on the blacklist and is banned from the faucet including withdrawing the satoshi.

Just a picture of the admin panel.

5ub_zer0

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:30:25 PM

Ok some other questions .. if a purchase the script on how many sites can i use it ? .. does it support altcoin cryptocurrency too ? and how look it with ssl support ?
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 06:39:49 PM

Ok some other questions .. if a purchase the script on how many sites can i use it ? .. does it support altcoin cryptocurrency too ? and how look it with ssl support ?
You can use it on many sites you like. However, selling the script is forbidden. It may work for other cryptocurrency, provided by Faucetbox, too. But the script need to be changed for it.
SSL is depending on the hosting. Likely, the script won't be interfered.

5ub_zer0

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:52:46 PM

You can use it on many sites you like. However, selling the script is forbidden.

very nice !! Its clear - the no selling part :-)

It may work for other cryptocurrency, provided by Faucetbox, too. But the script need to be changed for it.

nice - is there than a little manual available ? :-)

SSL is depending on the hosting. Likely, the script won't be interfered.

OK you have a new customer .. please let me know when the script  is ready to purcase with the solvemedia "addon" .
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:13:52 PM

wow a next great faucet script from Salmen  Tongue
Looks really simple and great cooldown timer !

kind regards
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1331

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 08:25:12 PM

I tried visit faucet and saw message that faucet isn't mobile friendly. Do you have plans to make it mobile friendly? And it would be interesting to know reason why do you created faucet unfriendly for mobile?

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 08:32:54 PM

wow a next great faucet script from Salmen  Tongue
Looks really simple and great cooldown timer !

kind regards
Thank you!

I tried visit faucet and saw message that faucet isn't mobile friendly. Do you have plans to make it mobile friendly? And it would be interesting to know reason why do you created faucet unfriendly for mobile?
That is true. The layout will be sized to the display size and it will be overlapped. Howsoever, I'm looking for a solution in order to get it working at least for mobile users.

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 06:35:35 PM

UPDATE:
Solvemedia captcha was added to the Faucet. It is configurable to choose reCaptcha or Solvemedia.

----------------------------------

I would like to know, who would like to buy this script. The script may be tomorrow ready, to buy.

Cheers
Salmen

5ub_zer0

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:44:56 AM

UPDATE:
Solvemedia captcha was added to the Faucet. It is configurable to choose reCaptcha or Solvemedia.

good to hear ( i hope with https://api-secure.solvemedia.com for ssl support )

I got a new question :-) .. is there a anti adblocker enabled by default in that script ?
elson

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:22:20 PM

Looks great where to buy this script and give you support to run this script ?

Greez
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 12:47:42 PM

UPDATE:

good to hear ( i hope with https://api-secure.solvemedia.com for ssl support )

I got a new question :-) .. is there a anti adblocker enabled by default in that script ?
Currently, it is HTTP but its easy to change to HTTPS.

I added an Anti-Adblocker.

Cheers
Salmen

Looks great where to buy this script and give you support to run this script ?

Greez

Script comes with one month support.

Cheers
Salmen

5ub_zer0

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:06:01 AM

UPDATE:
The script may be tomorrow ready, to buy.

Cheers
Salmen

Three days after - may i ask when you will release it ? Grin
prabowo96

it's showtime

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:28:22 PM

Wow, really nice Salmen.

The system ban proxy/vpn ips?

I found a bug, after claim, I can't click on anything and have to refresh the page.

here's where:

donaldbitcoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 07:04:10 PM

design is awesome.

but there is little problem, by default i see menu not fully appear, when i zoom in or out it appear fine.

http://oi67.tinypic.com/n56d7s.jpg

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 08:49:42 PM

UPDATE:
The script may be tomorrow ready, to buy.

Cheers
Salmen

Three days after - may i ask when you will release it ? Grin
It will be released once the template style is correctly adjusted.

Wow, really nice Salmen.

I found a bug, after claim, I can't click on anything and have to refresh the page.

here's where:
snip
The system detect shady IP and ban for future claims. It also has a function to block annoying ISP which is a great solution to block VPS services.

As I mentioned above, I'll adjust the template. I would like to know whether the 'grey' color on the bottom, is the banner.

design is awesome.

but there is little problem, by default i see menu not fully appear, when i zoom in or out it appear fine.

snip
Thank you. I'll adjust the height of the two big banners.

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 11:06:36 AM

I adjusted the template size again. Let me know if it is correct now.

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 01:22:01 PM

I'm currently looking for new faucet script that supports xapo and faucetbox payout options so please tell me is this script support both payout options?

I also want to know that how referral url looks because I don't want a referral url that looks like http://website.com/?r=anyemail id or user name here should be somthing a string which does not reval personal information of a user.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
fando01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Visit my Signature--->>

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 01:40:59 PM

@Salmen

Can you make the way the user can claim depends how long they wait or what they call "claim any time" like Moon Bitcoin did.

Admin can just set the maximum they can claim in certain time.

This is just suggestion as user sometimes feel they want to claim right away they visit the site.

Also is there an option to add new PAGES?

TOP TRUSTED BUX WEBSITES
•Free Bitcoin•▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬>> BuxLister.com | Top Sites <<▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•Money Forum•
               •Banner Exchange•
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 02:12:32 PM

I'm currently looking for new faucet script that supports xapo and faucetbox payout options so please tell me is this script support both payout options?

I also want to know that how referral url looks because I don't want a referral url that looks like http://website.com/?r=anyemail id or user name here should be somthing a string which does not reval personal information of a user.
This script supports only Faucetbox Payment. The referral is just a ID like '?ref=14'.

@Salmen

Can you make the way the user can claim depends how long they wait or what they call "claim any time" like Moon Bitcoin did.

This is just suggestion as user sometimes feel they want to claim right away they visit the site.

The rewards goes a step higher by every claim which is unique. I don't plan to integrate Moonbitcoin system in the script. There is no option to add new pages.

Update:

• Mobile-friendly Template
  • Removed 'days' from countdown since it is useless

FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 02:19:42 PM

This script supports only Faucetbox Payment. The referral is just a ID like '?ref=14'.

@Salmen

Update:

can you add both xapo and faucet box payment as an option this change would lead good sale of your script. I'm really loking for a alternate script that pays through xapo as well as faucetbox.  

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 04:52:31 PM

UPDATE:

I would like to know, who would like to buy this script. The script may be tomorrow ready, to buy.

Cheers
Salmen

I want to buy this script but I also want payout option of xapo you can easily add it because if you want xapo api ready than check faucet builder faucet.
Only few more tables and some codes and it's done.
Users should be able to select from payout through either Xapo or faucet box.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
prabowo96

it's showtime

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 05:23:46 PM

Wow, really nice Salmen.

here's where:
snip
The system detect shady IP and ban for future claims. It also has a function to block annoying ISP which is a great solution to block VPS services.

As I mentioned above, I'll adjust the template. I would like to know whether the 'grey' color on the bottom, is the banner.

Sounds nice....

Don't remember if it was the banner or what... I tried now and worked fine, don't know if you changed something or what.

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 06:06:11 PM

UPDATE:

Cheers
Salmen

I want to buy this script but I also want payout option of xapo you can easily add it because if you want xapo api ready than check faucet builder faucet.

Hello,
XAPO shouldn't be a problem. It needs some more codes and it will take longer. But user can log in using XAPO email or Bitcoin address if this may be ready.

Wow, really nice Salmen.

here's where:
snip

Sounds nice....

Don't remember if it was the banner or what... I tried now and worked fine, don't know if you changed something or what.

Yes, I changed the size of the banner on the top and bottom. As one user wanted, I made it mobile-friendly.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 10:57:51 PM

Thanks for making it mobile friendly, I tried it. Test version loads fast and easy and design looks very nice. Thumbs up.

FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 01:41:58 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2016, 11:28:34 AM by FaucetRank.com

UPDATE:

Cheers
Salmen

Hello,
XAPO shouldn't be a problem. It needs some more codes and it will take longer. But user can log in using XAPO email or Bitcoin address if this may be ready.

Wow, really nice Salmen.

here's where:
snip

Sounds nice....

Yes, I changed the size of the banner on the top and bottom. As one user wanted, I made it mobile-friendly.

If you going to add xapo than Surely your script will rock. waiting for the launch of this script.
edit: It will be great if you also add a feature of country wise reward system. This will maximize earning of admin and minimize expense.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 04:15:58 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2016, 06:15:36 PM by Salmen

UPDATE:

Cheers
Salmen

Hello,

Wow, really nice Salmen.

here's where:
snip

Sounds nice....

If you going to add xapo than Surely your script will rock. waiting for the launch of this script.
edit: It will be great if you also add a feature of country wise reward system. This will maximize earning of admin and minimize expense.
Hello,
The login/register is prepared for XAPO and bitcoin address. It is adjustable to pay to 1. Faucetbox, 2. XAPO, 3. Faucetbox or XAPO.
The only thing which is missing, is the payment system to XAPO. It may be today or tomorrow finisht.

Screenshot: http://prnt.sc/cjgnpc

Cheers
Salmen

FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 04:53:08 PM

UPDATE:

Cheers
Salmen

Hello,

Wow, really nice Salmen.

here's where:
snip

Sounds nice....

Hello,
The login/register is prepared for XAPO and bitcoin address. It is adjustable to pay to 1. Faucetbox 2. XAPO 3. Faucetbox or XAPO.
The only thing which is missing, is the payment system to XAPO. It may be today or tomorrow finisht.

Screenshot: http://prnt.sc/cjgnpc

Cheers
Salmen

Thank you salemen for considering my feature request. I was really in need for such script and finally it'll be ready to go live tomorrow I wish to be your first customer for buying this script. I'm really eager to buy this faucet script as soon as possible. Once it gets ready I shall also post an article about this script on my blog.

Cheers

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 10:09:39 PM

I am glad to say that this script works with XAPO and Faucetbox. XAPO withdrawal cannot be tested on the demo because I cannot send BTC.
I also made an minor change on the button.

FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 01:07:02 AM

I am glad to say that this script works with XAPO and Faucetbox. XAPO withdrawal cannot be tested on the demo because I cannot send BTC.
I also made an minor change on the button.
I can help you to test xapo payment. I have balance in my xapo account and if you want i can provide xapo api keys for testing.
I'll add your site in my account.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 06:26:08 PM

I'm glad to say that JQuery-Faucet is ready to buy at FaucetTemplates.online: http://faucettemplates.online/.
Price: 0.03615 BTC.

I want to thank for all the nice comments regarding the script Smiley

prabowo96

it's showtime

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:28:19 PM

I'm glad to say that JQuery-Faucet is ready to buy at FaucetTemplates.online: http://faucettemplates.online/.

I'll save money and I'll buy for sure.
When anyone buy the script, please leave a feedback here for us Smiley

5ub_zer0

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:55:11 AM

I have bought it - but every time i claim got an 500 error - i tried with ssl support without ssl .. i looked into the error.log files but i cant find anything .. I  tested with php 5.6 and 7 with same result also tested it from my mobile device so thats not banned or something else .. any idea ?
fando01

Activity: 98

Visit my Signature--->>

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 09:03:32 AM

@Salmen

The rewards goes a step higher by every claim which is unique. I don't plan to integrate Moonbitcoin system in the script. There is no option to add new pages.

Update:

@salmen

you said claim is going higher every claim? is the rate go back to lowest once they got the highest rate(auto reset) or it go back to lowest rate if something trigger?

TOP TRUSTED BUX WEBSITES
•Free Bitcoin•▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬>> BuxLister.com | Top Sites <<▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•Money Forum•
               •Banner Exchange•
5ub_zer0

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:25:24 AM

I have bought it - but every time i claim got an 500 error - i tried with ssl support without ssl .. i looked into the error.log files but i cant find anything .. I  tested with php 5.6 and 7 with same result also tested it from my mobile device so thats not banned or something else .. any idea ?

ok i found something - if i use recaptcha all working well - but solvemedia not. could you please check this and please provide me a short manual where i can switch to ssl (i have tried to change the line in index.php to https://api-secure.solvemedia.com

thank you in advance
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 01:49:23 PM

@Salmen

Update:

@salmen

you said claim is going higher every claim? is the rate go back to lowest once they got the highest rate(auto reset) or it go back to lowest rate if something trigger?
That is true. Once it hit the highest amount, it resets to the lowest amount.

ok i found something - if i use recaptcha all working well - but solvemedia not. could you please check this and please provide me a short manual where i can switch to ssl (i have tried to change the line in index.php to https://api-secure.solvemedia.com

thank you in advance
PM me.

5ub_zer0

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:59:13 AM

Everything is working fine now  Grin - grap your first 100 satoshis at https://faucet.today - payment processors faucetbox and Xapo - 60 min cooldown
Gregc1131

Activity: 223
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 11:31:48 AM

@ Salmen
Does it support all 6 currencies on FB?
And how does the bot protection work, it seems I can access the faucet normaly with proxy?
Also is it made specifically for those ad formats, or it can be customized? I doubt 728x90 iframe would fit in mobile view, current pic is just scaled down, or not?

@5ub_zer0
How does it perform vs original FB script in means of fake traffic (bots, proxies, VPN, TOR networks...)

5ub_zer0

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:36:15 PM

@5ub_zer0
How does it perform vs original FB script in means of fake traffic (bots, proxies, VPN, TOR networks...)

It is in production since yesterday so i will see (at the weekend i will have time to check the database and the admin things) - i also dont have good experience with the xapo thing - because xapo users can asign 5 emails to their account -> change ip use next email - for next claim (5times in a row) - and a few peoples find out how to use more than 50emails so the xapofaucet got drained very fast - but I have enabled it because I like xapo in general  Cool
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 02:24:25 PM

@ Salmen
Does it support all 6 currencies on FB?
And how does the bot protection work, it seems I can access the faucet normaly with proxy?
Also is it made specifically for those ad formats, or it can be customized? I doubt 728x90 iframe would fit in mobile view, current pic is just scaled down, or not?

@5ub_zer0
Hello,
1. Currently, it supports BTC.
2. If your IP is one of a blacklist of spammers or is a shady IP, you will be banned.
3. The 768x90 Banner resize to the mobile view.

Cheers
Salmen

5ub_zer0

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:08:50 PM

a little feature request? - it would be nice if you can put a little text into the api.php or so where are written how it works .. i think some people dont know that they have to click on the green button for withdraw.. and they think the faucet doesnt pay and never come back. Also it would be nice if you have a small messagefield in the admin panel where you can put in a message that appears on the frontpage - for maintenance messages or similar.  Grin
Mimi Peri Rapunchelle

Activity: 400

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:43:03 PM

I'm very interested in this faucet but I do not have enough money to buy it Angry
Probably a good idea if you add  discount
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 06:09:36 PM

a little feature request? - it would be nice if you can put a little text into the api.php or so where are written how it works .. i think some people dont know that they have to click on the green button for withdraw.. and they think the faucet doesnt pay and never come back. Also it would be nice if you have a small messagefield in the admin panel where you can put in a message that appears on the frontpage - for maintenance messages or similar.  Grin
The alert message is good. I will implent it at the weekend.

I'm very interested in this faucet but I do not have enough money to buy it Angry
Probably a good idea if you add  discount
I don't offer a discount in this time  Undecided

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 06:54:26 PM

Because of a suggestion, I added a new feature called 'Alert'. You can set an alert and it appears on the below of the content.

I would like to know how the script works so far, for the people who use it.

Cheers
Salmen

5ub_zer0

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:08:56 PM

@5ub_zer0

It is in production since yesterday so i will see (at the weekend i will have time to check the database and the admin things) - i also dont have good experience with the xapo thing - because xapo users can asign 5 emails to their account -> change ip use next email - for next claim (5times in a row) - and a few peoples find out how to use more than 50emails so the xapofaucet got drained very fast - but I have enabled it because I like xapo in general  Cool

A small update

606 banned IP's (the faucet is not soo popular ^^ but i think thats a lot)

And 1680 banned as Bots  (ignore the count numbers at the picture)

Well done salmen - and thanks for the Alert feature  Wink
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 08:19:44 PM

@5ub_zer0

A small update

Thank you. I feel appreciated to hear that Cheesy.

Cheers
Salmen

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 08:19:39 PM

bump

prabowo96

it's showtime

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 09:42:33 AM

@5ub_zer0

A small update

Wow a lot of banned users, sounds nice... Seems the protection system works fine, good the hear that...
I'll buy when I got $22  Cheesy hard times...

5ub_zer0

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:11:26 PM

Now there are a little bit more IP's https://faucet.today/banned.php .. unfortunately i have no idea how i can extract the banned (bot) bitcoinadresses into a php file.
prabowo96

it's showtime

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:19:40 AM

Now there are a little bit more IP's https://faucet.today/banned.php .. unfortunately i have no idea how i can extract the banned (bot) bitcoinadresses into a php file.

I don't think the btcaddress is useful since they can create a new one easily... probably the IP's it's all what matters to avoid this kind of bad users...

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 09:02:09 PM

I don't think the btcaddress is useful since they can create a new one easily... probably the IP's it's all what matters to avoid this kind of bad users...
Bitcoin Address are banned for further claims.

For buyers:
I've received some suggestions that I am already working on.

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 12:21:48 AM

The new update is online: http://faucettemplates.online/Jqueryfaucet/demo/

Changes:
  • Added Captcha on Non-Logged In Site
  • Added unique captcha on the Claim page
  • Fixed Withdrawal Bug

The Email verification wasn't possible since it requires some more spaces and additional features which can't be added anymore.

The new update will be carried out on the weekend.

5ub_zer0

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:16:17 AM

Have I something to do to get the update ?
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 10:45:02 PM

Have I something to do to get the update ?
I just updated the file on the Server. Make sure you bookmarked the Purchase Link so you can download the script again. If you didn't do it PM.

Since it includes some new features, it may be not working properly depending on your webserver. In case it is true, disable the feature and contact me.

Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:36:08 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2016, 12:47:08 AM by Gifted

@Salmen  i have downloaded your script from a friend for testing, security and over all it seems fine except an error in the admin page. Ive also modified the main index a little because i wanted it a unique . This is a problem for non coders to figure out. Even for me... i never used j.query before but im able to test things and figure out. This is what i think would be great. In the admin being able to change the background to color or picture, change the claim box text. Also i didn't want any ads in the login page so i had to take out the code manually , would be nice to have an option instead of blank grey spots . The ban ip's and emails is great. I was playing around with something similar but seems you figured out how to detect better with temp emails and things i have know idea ... can you explain more about the security  of how it detects??  Also you can ad duplicate emails to the ban.. i dont know if that makes a difference but it helps to detct what ones you already added when you have a long list and they look similar in the tables.

If you want to see the error in the admin let me know and ill give you access.

I will continue to test your faucet for a little while until you have more updates and ill send you  some btc for the script.

you can see the mods ive done here.. http://www.bitcoinfaucetexchange.com/xapo-faucet-list/
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 10:24:35 PM

JQuery Faucet Script will support the micropayment service FaucetHub.io instead Faucetbox due their closing in January 2017.
FaucetHub.io provide the same features as Faucetbox, built by an trustworthy bitcoin games owner.

Once FaucetHub.io is launched, we will release an update with the new payment provider within few days.

Thanks
Salmen

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 08:24:23 PM

Price reduced was reduced to 0.019 BTC that equals to $17.6.

Moreover, the Faucethub API was addded.

rocket-1

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:07:48 PM

the price no change
http://faucettemplates.online/Jqueryfaucet/#features
Cassielvandisse

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 12:20:32 PM

Just purchased from you  Cool
But I'm having trouble with adding ads . Sad

I tried with a-ads -> Ads not shown
I tried with ppcadmedia -> Ads not shown
I tried with adhitz -> Ads not shown

Something is wrong I think .  Shocked
rocket-1

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 12:52:41 PM

me too i have the same problem...we need support from salmen
Cassielvandisse

Activity: 361

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:16:56 PM

Found a solution .. lol ...

Change all '  in your ad codes to "  
That's all ... Lol ..  Cheesy

Edit : Only iframe ad codes work . Still have a problem of ads now shown . Codes like <script type=".......></script> from ppcadmedia / adhitz etc .
FaucetRank.com

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 03:11:50 PM

Op said he is improving script so soon he will come up with new update. He already know about advertising issue and I already mentioned him about this problem long ago when he launched this script. He is also working to add some more features inside admin area so wait and watch what update he brings. 

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
almoche

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:47:30 PM

Op said he is improving script so soon he will come up with new update. He already know about advertising issue and I already mentioned him about this problem long ago when he launched this script. He is also working to add some more features inside admin area so wait and watch what update he brings. 

There is a possibility but I´ve told Cassielvandisse already.
almoche

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:17:24 PM

Hello all

I only want to pronounce a big thank you to Salmen and his great work.
The script is amazing and in case you need help he is doing accordingly.
I´m not really familiar with html, php, css, js or whatever, but in this community you get help, if you know where to ask.
Otherwise ask Google  Wink
Thank you very much.
Here are my faucets a bit modified:

https://btc4free.site
http://btc4free.today
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 07:24:16 PM

Hello,
Please consider to use iFrames.

Cheers
Salmen

Hello all

I only want to pronounce a big thank you to Salmen and his great work.
The script is amazing and in case you need help he is doing accordingly.
I´m not really familiar with html, php, css, js or whatever, but in this community you get help, if you know where to ask.
Otherwise ask Google  Wink
Thank you very much.
Here are my faucets a bit modified:

https://btc4free.site
http://btc4free.today
Thank you.

ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:06:58 PM

Salmen I buy script but not received any script and I send you transaction I'd to email
ankit10

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:27:39 AM

:)Anyone know salmen???he was not replying on email or pm...it seems he was not online from many days.can anyone contact salmen😃😃😃😃🐙🐬👥👮👋
howto

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:49:59 AM

:)Anyone know salmen???he was not replying on email or pm...it seems he was not online from many days.can anyone contact salmen😃😃😃😃🐙🐬👥👮👋
Hi, do you receive the script? i want to buy it too
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 04:52:58 PM

Buyer received his script long ago. I emailed him with the script after the post appeared here.

Price has been lowered to 0.0085 BTC Wink

ankit10

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:43:10 AM

Yes i recieved my script from salmen after contact him on email i suggest you to buy his script it is very good and simple to use and it prevent almost every BOT users to claim.
howto

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:33:35 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2017, 12:22:47 AM by howto

Buy it today, waiting one confirmation.. Smiley
--------
Please check your PM.
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 01:32:16 PM

Buy it today, waiting one confirmation.. Smiley
--------
Please check your PM.
PMed back.

zandey

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 01:54:18 PM

Is this faucet script also supports epay also or only faucethub and xapo
If i buy the script can you provide the detailed installation guide bcoz im new to this websites and all

www.8raa.com
LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 05:52:36 PM

If i buy the script can you provide the detailed installation guide bcoz im new to this websites and all

www.8raa.com
Why do you need ePay? It's turning into scam, check it out
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1936216.0

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 09:49:47 PM

www.8raa.com
Hello,
Only FaucetHub and XAPO is being supported.
With the purchase, you receive an instruction to install the script on your server.
Please note that in the next time the shop will be disabled for a policy change.

Cheers
Salmen

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 11:02:47 AM

www.8raa.com
Hello,
With the purchase, you receive an instruction to install the script on your server.
Please note that in the next time the shop will be disabled for a policy change.

Cheers
Salmen

Hi Salmen, I have made a Payment on the website when can i expect the Delivery of the Template and package

BTChttp://www.vivocoin.com/cryptofaucets/BTC
Hello,
Order is confirmed and you can download.
Please reply when you received the script.

Cheers
Salmen

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 04:03:41 PM

In the near future we will provide the JQuery-Faucet Script for sell again! We will offer an exclusive affiliate program and more payment methods.
In the meanwhile our shop is closed.

zandey

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 09:06:46 AM

www.8raa.com
Hello,

Cheers
Salmen

Hi Salmen, I have made a Payment on the website when can i expect the Delivery of the Template and package

Hello,

Cheers
Salmen

Thanks Salmen script received and installed
zandey

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 12:32:23 PM

www.8raa.com
Hello,

Cheers
Salmen

Hello,

Cheers
Salmen

script received and installed it today which works great, waiting for the more altcoins added to the script

Thanx
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 03:19:06 PM

Shop is open. Buy the JQuery-Faucet Script on JaguarBitcoin.com.

Buy the script with the cryptocurrency Ethereum and receive 25% OFF.

YanaBits

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:47:46 PM

Hi Salmen, i see on your site you're going to add some additional templates and addons for this script ?
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 01:17:04 PM

Hi Salmen, i see on your site you're going to add some additional templates and addons for this script ?
There will be no templates for this scripts. It's just for the other script.

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:47:25 PM

I hope there is another way to add some little change to the templete (such as add some button, text) that don't need to play with javascript  Cheesy
Anyway this is a good script (y)
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 04:24:04 PM

Update has been launched! Price has been reduced to $11 until next week Wednesday.

An demo of the updated script is here: https://jaguarbitcoin.com/faucetscripts/jqueryfaucetscript/

Changelog:
  • Fixed Banner Error
  • Added More spaces
  • Added Different colors and background
  • Added Site Pages
  • Added a Navigation Bar with the option to add directory, external links or site pages

Gregc1131

Activity: 223
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 04:29:20 PM

Hello, does it support altcoins?

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 04:31:31 PM

Hello, does it support altcoins?
No, only BTC. I have no methods to validate altcoin address.

zandey

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 08:54:48 AM

New update looks very good
with the new update now it is easy to add pages and links

But as said expected altcoins also
zandey

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 03:43:05 PM

This is real?Anyone tell me please.

Yes, bdashik it's real I'm also using this script it's very good and smooth while loading.
You can purchase it through the link provided
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 04:53:26 PM

IMPORTANT SECURITY UPDATE

Please download the v1.02 from JaguarBitcoin Dashboard and update the core.php file.
We have encountered an issue in the bot protection and improved the compatibility of the second captcha.

Cheers
Salmen

DAYUZARCE.COM

Activity: 249
Merit: 22

CRYPTO.NET.PE

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 12:57:28 AM

IMPORTANT SECURITY UPDATE

Please download the v1.02 from JaguarBitcoin Dashboard and update the core.php file.
We have encountered an issue in the bot protection and improved the compatibility of the second captcha.

Cheers
Salmen

Is there any promotion? Could it be updated for all faucehub coins?

nkbit

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 04:22:53 PM

Ok, I bought it, looks very nice! I will give it a try.
nkbit

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 09:37:58 PM

Wow! I love this navbar in the demo! And its responsiveness! Can you send me the html code and css of this?

I purchased, downloaded and installed successfully the script. It is very good! But since I am not a programmer I would like some help:

- I have difficulty with Xapo. I created an app, I have the XapoAppID, XapoAppSecret but I can't find the URI, although I read the Xapo Apiary. Can you help me on this? Developers don't answer.

-Is is possible to add a picture logo in certain dimension to the navbar  and the other pages in the center like eg. freebitco.in ? If yes how?

- I would like to have a picture-logo instead of "[Site Name]!" in the first page. Is it safe to replace what?

- I would like to add a small paragraph instead of "Welcome to [Site Name]! Enter your Bitcoin Address or XAPO Email." Maybe I 'll include them. Where to replace with html code? Also a text after "Enter". Is this also safe?

-How can I add second side ad below the first?

It would be good to have a sign out button in navbar, if this is simple please tell me how.

Finally a note about the top banner it should be a little more down, since in mobiles it is almost in the same place with navbar.

Thanks in advance for the help Salmen or anybody can help! Smiley

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 02:53:44 PM

Wow! I love this navbar in the demo! And its responsiveness! Can you send me the html code and css of this?

I purchased, downloaded and installed successfully the script. It is very good! But since I am not a programmer I would like some help:

- I have difficulty with Xapo. I created an app, I have the XapoAppID, XapoAppSecret but I can't find the URI, although I read the Xapo Apiary. Can you help me on this? Developers don't answer.

-Is is possible to add a picture logo in certain dimension to the navbar  and the other pages in the center like eg. freebitco.in ? If yes how?

- I would like to have a picture-logo instead of "[Site Name]!" in the first page. Is it safe to replace what?

- I would like to add a small paragraph instead of "Welcome to [Site Name]! Enter your Bitcoin Address or XAPO Email." Maybe I 'll include them. Where to replace with html code? Also a text after "Enter". Is this also safe?

-How can I add second side ad below the first?

It would be good to have a sign out button in navbar, if this is simple please tell me how.

Finally a note about the top banner it should be a little more down, since in mobiles it is almost in the same place with navbar.

Thanks in advance for the help Salmen or anybody can help! Smiley

Please contact using my email. Thanks!

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:03:46 PM

Another update have been just released! 🎉

With this update, you can select between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash as faucet currency. In addition, I added an logout button and the bitcoin balance in Satoshi right in the navigation bar.
Also an scrollbar were added so you can add long pages to your faucet.

DAYUZARCE.COM

CRYPTO.NET.PE

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:18:36 PM

With this update, you can select between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash as faucet currency. In addition, I added an logout button and the bitcoin balance in Satoshi right in the navigation bar.

Beautiful update Smiley now if I go to put it to my BCH faucet !!

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 12:48:53 PM

Beautiful update Smiley now if I go to put it to my BCH faucet !!
Thanks. Please tell me if it does work fine with paying BCH since I have not tested it so far.

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:48:57 PM

JQuery-Faucet Script is due to current high-load on support request for unforeseen time not available on the Shop.

naruto0150

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 12:06:08 PM

Hiii bro, good evening

I have a query:
is it possible to add a shortening service to the faucet script???
what i mean is User will only get btc/bch only after passing through the Short url like [Suspicious link removed] or btc.ms???
Will you integrate that bro??
Thank you!

Regards::
santhosh
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 09:48:39 PM

Hiii bro, good evening

I have a query:
what i mean is User will only get btc/bch only after passing through the Short url like [Suspicious link removed] or btc.ms???
Thank you!

santhosh
No, shortener links won't be added.

BitCaptcha is supported

After the free version, we also launched an update for the JQuery-Faucet Script. With this update, you can switch to BitCaptcha and maximize your faucet income.
More information can be found here: Official site or Bitcointalk.org Thread.
The new update is available on the JaguarBitcoin Dashboard.

DAYUZARCE.COM

CRYPTO.NET.PE

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:14:13 PM

Hiii bro, good evening

I have a query:
Thank you!

santhosh

BitCaptcha is supported

After the free version, we also launched an update for the JQuery-Faucet Script. With this update, you can switch to BitCaptcha and maximize your faucet income.

excelen, my question is have been fixed all the problems that had the script? with the capemca of solvemedia that gives error to enter the site like in this example

http://dayuzarc.me/bch

DAYUZARCE.COM

CRYPTO.NET.PE

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:28:20 PM

Excellent! It works fine but I can not explain why I remove the double captcha? 100% work all captchas I like the new system of coinpole thank you!

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:34:22 PM

Excellent! It works fine but I can not explain why I remove the double captcha? 100% work all captchas I like the new system of coinpole thank you!

I guess you mean the second captcha. You need to enable it in the config.php file on the line when it starts with $config['additionalCaptcha'], and set the value to true.
It is by standard disabled, therefore you might not see it.

naruto0150

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 01:22:21 PM

BitCaptcha is supported

thank you bro!
bennysamuel

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:54:41 PM

How to and where to download this new update?
Is it free sir?
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 05:16:19 PM

How to and where to download this new update?
Is it free sir?
If you are an existing buyer of this script, you can download the script including the new update on the JaguarBitcoin Dashboard. If not, you need to wait, meanwhile, you can download the BitCaptcha Addon for the this script on JaguarBitcoin for free.

Dog2puppy

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:38:05 AM

On your demo, there's a thing saying "Your claim is 100". And it says the claim amount is between 100 and 250 satoshis. Does that mean there's like a level system?
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:00:34 PM

On your demo, there's a thing saying "Your claim is 100". And it says the claim amount is between 100 and 250 satoshis. Does that mean there's like a level system?
Yes, true. That's basically easy to understand. For each claim you made, your claim amount will rank up by one. Let's say you have a current claim amount of 100 Satoshi and make a claim, your new claim amount is 101 Satoshi on the next claim. If you have claimed 200 Satoshi (that's the highest and latest amount you can claim), your rank will reset to the base reward of 100 Satoshi.

Dog2puppy

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:03:39 PM

Yes, true. That's basically easy to understand. For each claim you made, your claim amount will rank up by one. Let's say you have a current claim amount of 100 Satoshi and make a claim, your new claim amount is 101 Satoshi on the next claim. If you have claimed 200 Satoshi (that's the highest and latest amount you can claim), your rank will reset to the base reward of 100 Satoshi.
That's cool! Maybe you could also implement something like faucetinabox, where it's all based on percentages, but as you claim, the percentage to get a higher reward goes up.
xavierh18

Activity: 252

Kiixer

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 12:01:01 AM

I love this script  Grin

Free Bitcoin per Captcha https://kiixa.com/
yasmikash

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:59:34 AM

Is this faucet directly paying into users' wallets?
I want this faucet to hold users' earned coins until a withdrawal amount is reached.

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 09:08:15 PM

That's cool! Maybe you could also implement something like faucetinabox, where it's all based on percentages, but as you claim, the percentage to get a higher reward goes up.
Great! Thank you for your suggestion. Of course, something like this would be great. Let's see if I can add it Smiley.

Is this faucet directly paying into users' wallets?
I want this faucet to hold users' earned coins until a withdrawal amount is reached.

Nope, Bitcoin fees can skyrocket anytime and the fees in USD isn't that low. I doubt there will be any there interest of paying directly to users. If so you can set higher rewards and pay to FH instead paying fees to the Bitcoin network.

sp7290

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:29:34 AM

Add short link service feature and other altcoins support if possible.
niap

Activity: 282

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 11:19:54 AM

how to buy the script?
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:20:22 PM

Add short link service feature and other altcoins support if possible.
No new features will be added. It was mentioned already above. Minor changes or features might get added to the script. No big update is planned again.

how to buy the script?
It's unavailable to buy. Other ways of buying includes only deprecated features and bugs, that is also strictly restricted.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: