Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:38:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Android, iOS, WebGL, Windows Game Development.  (Read 191 times)
Thekool1s (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:59:30 PM

Hi guys, I am providing a new service for 2D Games. I can help you develop games from scratch or I can re-skin a 2D game for you. I can make Realtime/Turn based multiplayer games too. I prefer to work in 2D Environment. The Games will be made On Unity. You will get the final product in the format you want. The Delivery time depends on the type of the game.

From what i mean from scratch is, include graphic work, character designing, Animations, UI etc. I do not provide sound/music for the game. I can arrange only if you can pay for it.

if you can provide the graphical assets for the game. It will reduce the cost and time for you.

There are no fixed charges. It all depends on the scale of the game. You will get the full rights of the game. There will be additional charges if you want the project files.

The payment will be Escrowed to a trusted member here. But i do prefer weekly releases as the progress goes on. if you want to see some of the games i have developed leave me a pm i will send you a gameplay footage. As the games are not for public yet.

All the Games will be written in c-sharp. My charges will be nominal. Don't hesitate to pm me about your project. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Note: Please Pm me if you have any questions. The thread is strictly for reviews only.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: