Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:46:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get CHEAP Twitter Followers & Likes & Reshares Worldwide! [Warranty Included]  (Read 988 times)
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 01:42:46 PM

Alright guys.
Let me share my experience here..

Yesterday I've asked OP for 1000 Followers in my twitter account (as you can see above).
after an hour of setting up the deal and sending my twitter details I've started receiving notifications from Twitter for followers.

After two hours I saw my twitter followers suddenly increased 1500 from 330 followers. even I only received 60 Notifification of new followers.

When I checked my followers list I got shocked. because my followers list was full of "Eggs"(fake followers). after doing twitter audit. I found I received total 600 Fake followers out of 1100.

This Service is really fuck.. The truth is this is a fake follower service.. he's giving warrant of 1 month of not loosing followers. but I've lost around 25 followers in only 15 hours...

So, Fake Warranty. Fake Guaranty and Fake followers(half followers of them are looks real though)

Now I am afraid about my account., I have to removed all these fake followers now.

(Note: I didn't paid OP yet for his work,, I'll pay him after few days if my twitter account will be fine,)

Why are you claiming fake warranty? The warranty is real, did you even TRY to claim it?
You keep calling them fake, but why?Huh I dont understand really, they ARE REAL PEOPLE.
Just because they have the "eggs" images you claim they are fake?!
Who did you want? Pewdiepie? Barack obama to follow you? Please....
We pay each person pennies from our partners websites to follow you, they are real people that visit our partners website from real websites, if you check ANY twitter account on twitter most of their followers are the so called "eggs". Now look, if you have 20 followers I bet those are mostly people that you interact with but if you have a large account I can tell you for sure most of your followers are the so called "eggs", this "eggs" are just normal people who follow people but dont give a shit about twitter itself and just want to follow who they like, like YouTube.
Now if you expected the most famous people on twitter to come and kiss your ass and you twitter account, please go visit the moon.

read this:
http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/find-and-remove-fake-followers-from-twitter-and-instagram/

if they are real humans.. then why they don't even have a single tweet, retweet, a single like and nothing? it is not only about the profile picture..
I am not expecting to brack obama to follow me...

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Old Spices (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Old + Spices = Old Spices

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 02:25:43 PM

Alright guys.

Yesterday I've asked OP for 1000 Followers in my twitter account (as you can see above).
after an hour of setting up the deal and sending my twitter details I've started receiving notifications from Twitter for followers.

After two hours I saw my twitter followers suddenly increased 1500 from 330 followers. even I only received 60 Notifification of new followers.

When I checked my followers list I got shocked. because my followers list was full of "Eggs"(fake followers). after doing twitter audit. I found I received total 600 Fake followers out of 1100.

This Service is really fuck.. The truth is this is a fake follower service.. he's giving warrant of 1 month of not loosing followers. but I've lost around 25 followers in only 15 hours...

So, Fake Warranty. Fake Guaranty and Fake followers(half followers of them are looks real though)

Now I am afraid about my account., I have to removed all these fake followers now.

(Note: I didn't paid OP yet for his work,, I'll pay him after few days if my twitter account will be fine,)

Why are you claiming fake warranty? The warranty is real, did you even TRY to claim it?
You keep calling them fake, but why?Huh I dont understand really, they ARE REAL PEOPLE.
We pay each person pennies from our partners websites to follow you, they are real people that visit our partners website from real websites, if you check ANY twitter account on twitter most of their followers are the so called "eggs". Now look, if you have 20 followers I bet those are mostly people that you interact with but if you have a large account I can tell you for sure most of your followers are the so called "eggs", this "eggs" are just normal people who follow people but dont give a shit about twitter itself and just want to follow who they like, like YouTube.
Now if you expected the most famous people on twitter to come and kiss your ass and you twitter account, please go visit the moon.

read this:
http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/find-and-remove-fake-followers-from-twitter-and-instagram/

if they are real humans.. then why they don't even have a single tweet, retweet, a single like and nothing? it is not only about the profile picture..

Did you read what I just said?
Or are you just posting random posts you found on a 3 second google search?
You want to to search google too?
Dont talk like you know everything just because you read one post and used one random site, you ordered and now you are acting all "omg the queen of england didnt follow me for the $5 I paid, shoot"
Do you expect to buy a mansion for $5? Please.

Old Spices are good for You.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 02:52:37 PM

Alright guys.

read this:

Dont talk like you know everything just because you read one post and used one random site, you ordered and now you are acting all "omg the queen of england didnt follow me for the $5 I paid, shoot"

ok. lets enough this..

here is your 5 dollars:
https://blockchain.info/tx/f26ed4c1489b9907b1b33db6eca9989a1aba4554321d872109f08f89c56d8dc6

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Old Spices (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 03:16:39 PM

Alright guys.

read this:

ok. lets enough this..

here is your 5 dollars:
https://blockchain.info/tx/f26ed4c1489b9907b1b33db6eca9989a1aba4554321d872109f08f89c56d8dc6

Got them, please read my last PM when you can.

Old Spices (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 10:27:10 PM

Order now!

Old Spices (OP)