Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:02:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Had the worst nightmare ever :(  (Read 627 times)
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:23:51 PM

I had a nightmare that I got banned from Bitcointalk!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry

I was mentally scrolling through a thread full of people complaining about me, and then the Admin spoke "Enough is enough, it's time to ban this prick already!"

And I tried to reply, that I am innocent! But I couldn't, I got IP Banned! Sad

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Zubnin

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:41:49 PM

I've got a fun one too this night. Sitting in traffic stuck between two old cars, and then I realize both drivers are sitting with cut throats. Cars in front and in the back of them move along and then I see a f--ng cop coming up from behind .... What would that even mean? Sell BTC?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:32:35 AM

I had a recent nightmare that Sonny was in the process of firing BFL back up. Oh, wait ... At 56 I sometimes confuse dreams with reality.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:05:09 AM

I've got a fun one too this night. Sitting in traffic stuck between two old cars, and then I realize both drivers are sitting with cut throats. Cars in front and in the back of them move along and then I see a f--ng cop coming up from behind .... What would that even mean? Sell BTC?

It means the second coming of DPR is near

I had a recent nightmare that Sonny was in the process of firing BFL back up. Oh, wait ... At 56 I sometimes confuse dreams with reality.

Damn, I am so sorry to hear about that mate. Hope you're recovering well from that scary ass nightmare.

Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:58:35 AM

When I saw a ghost in the park. My body shock and cannot be move. I thought he will go to me. But later on ghost is disappear. I run to the dark street until I go to the waiting shed which has a light. Then I walk until I reach our house. And I tell to my mama that I saw a ghost in the street but he wont listen to me.
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:28:38 AM

That is a nightmare. Do you have a guilty conscious about your posts? something must fuel this nightmare.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:29:11 PM

Damn, I am so sorry to hear about that mate. Hope you're recovering well from that scary ass nightmare.

Obviously, you missed the part of what I was alluding to was not a dream but for real. That fucker's in the process of fired BFL back up.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:16:15 PM

Obviously, you missed the part of what I was alluding to was not a dream but for real. That fucker's in the process of fired BFL back up.

I didn't miss it, I was in on the sarcasm. Sorry, hard to perceive on the internet

catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:08:52 PM

I had a nightmare yesterday that i was fighting with 5 rottweilers.
nickolada

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:18:13 AM

its okay
its just a nightmare
i hope after tell us your story make your feel better
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:19:05 PM

I didn't miss it, I was in on the sarcasm. Sorry, hard to perceive on the internet

How do I really know that you were on[to] the sarcasm oppose to you having a dream and we're all in it?
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:31:59 PM

How do I really know that you were on[to] the sarcasm oppose to you having a dream and we're all in it?

You can be sarcastic and still be in a dream, it's possible.

osmio

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:39:55 AM

its okay
its just a nightmare
i hope after tell us your story make your feel better

What if this is like inception and this is just the second level of his nightmare?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: