Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:56:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BTC loan - 5% monthly interest  (Read 844 times)
cryptosdice (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:01:48 PM

I am looking for a 1 BTC loan. I am going to pay 5% monthly for a maxium of 3 months.

Pm me for more details.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:08:57 PM

I am looking for a 1 BTC loan. I am going to pay 5% monthly for a maxium of 3 months.

Pm me for more details.

Do you have any collateral to provide?
If you have something valid to offer, then post it here along with your request.
You will have more chances from some lender to PM you... Roll Eyes                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:43:30 PM

Practically nobody will lend you any BTC near that amount without a form of collateral worth anything close to the value of BTC that you are requesting.
You can find the lending/borrowing rules and tips stickies on this sub.
You'll also have more chance of securing a loan which also requires less collateral. Once you've established yourself to be a trustworthy member then you can start thinking about bigger loans, but until then keep it small and safe.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 10:55:19 PM

Pm me for more details.
If this is a long term loan theres an appropriate section for that kind of request https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=88.0
Post what colaterral you can offer so that lenders here will not waste their time in sending you a PM and but in the end you having no valid collateral to provide.
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:06:14 AM

You have any collateral?Anything to give in return?I think you'll most likely need it in order for someone to give you the loan

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:13:22 AM

Do you have any collateral to provide?
If you have something valid to offer, then post it here along with your request.
You will have more chances from some lender to PM you...                                                                                                       

You have any collateral?Anything to give in return?I think you'll most likely need it in order for someone to give you the loan
Maybe he want put his gambling site as collateral https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541048.0 or maybe alt coins since his site offering 40+ alt coins for gambling
SignificantOtter3

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:42:36 AM

Pm me for more details.

Have you tried bitcoin lending platforms? You can get rates way below 5% per month (which is 60% per year)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 08:56:17 AM

Have you tried bitcoin lending platforms? You can get rates way below 5% per month (which is 60% per year)

5% per month is 180% per year.  You are forgetting the compound effect (paying interest on interest).

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
cryptosdice (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:22:13 PM

Hi! and thanks for all the comments

1. I offer my site www.cryptosdice.com as a source of income, but I can't provide a collateral.

2. I don't want to user a lending platform like btcjam or loanbase, because I only want a loan for 2 months, and the interest rate there is too high.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:28:00 PM

1. I offer my site www.cryptosdice.com as a source of income, but I can't provide a collateral.

2. I don't want to user a lending platform like btcjam or loanbase, because I only want a loan for 2 months, and the interest rate there is too high.

1) Does that mean that you are offering your site as collateral then? What do you mean by offering it 'as a source of income'?
Can you also prove that the site is yours?
And if the site is profitable, why exactly are you looking for a loan?

2) Regardless of the timeframe, you're more likely hoping to get a loan there then you are here. With the exception of micro-loans, nobody will consider loaning on here without collateral of equal or greater value.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:40:47 PM

Honestly its still not covering your 1 btc and its not a good valid as collateral.
So its is impossible to make loan here. you can not loan here 1 btc it is better to find a job here to make a 1 btc instead of looking for a lender.. to borrow..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:11:50 PM

There is no one here who is going to give you a 1 BTC loan for a 5% monthly interest. You are not well known and unless you have some sort of collateral, you have not much of a chance on getting this loan from anyone here.  You might as well as just go to the other loan centers which you will pay high interest.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
SignificantOtter3

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:01:55 AM

I like your site but I dont think it's worth one bitcoin just yet. Loan terms on lending platforms tend to go from 2 weeks to however long you want. So 2 months wouldnt be a problem.
bitcapitalist

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:58:31 PM

If you have a collateral worth 1 BTC or more which is easy to liquidate I could fund the loan.

Let me know in the thread, don't send PM.

Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: