Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Transfered ETH to BTC-e, didnt show up on my BTC-e wallet  (Read 335 times)
slebo (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:04:55 PM

Hi guys,

First, i hoped i posted this in the correct place, if not i hope there is a mod who can move my post.

Anyways, here we go: Yesterday i decided to cash in my ETH. I had some on Poloniex, transferred them to BTC - a few minutes later they arrived. No problems.
After that i decieded to cash in my ETH coins from my ETH mist wallet. I transferred them to BTC-E, but they havnt arrived (its 24 hours since i wired them). i doublechecked that i sent to the right adress, and even tracked the transaction showing my wallet in BTC-E holds the coins. But its not reflected on my BTC-E account. I wrote to their support, and im still waiting for reply.

I am just wondering, is this a common problem ? what can i do besides wait? I thought BTC-E was safe, was i wrong?

Edit:
From what i can see on Etherscan, the transfer from Poloniex is a normal transaction and the one from mist wallet is an internal transaction - but does that matter?

Best regards
//Slebo
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:04:21 AM

This is actually an altcoin post but it is more of a service discussion related here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=198.0
You need to have some patience since you have contacted their support?

robertkedves

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:57:01 AM

Hi,

I once had the same problem. I suppose you've send them via contract.

Don't worry, they will show up. I've also contacted support and they resolved my ETH wallet manually after 24-48 hours, I don't remember exactly.

BTC-e ETH deposit:
"Note! The funds will not be credited automatically if you send them via contract."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: