Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 11:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coval is a loyalty points platform. Why has it taken so long for crypto?  (Read 844 times)
dannyman (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:33:48 PM

In many ways loyalty points were the original virtual currency. With the blockchain making the often wasteful redeeming of points efficient it makes me wonder why crypto has not entered this area sooner than now.

Maybe the real future for all crypto including Bitcoin is a value added bonus system alongside fiat/cash purchases? For one it's not so intimidating if people are collecting 'points' or tokens rather than being thrown into a full crypto currency. Plus the sophistication of the blockchain means the loyalty industry can fine tune to the customer in ways it never could before, across brands and businesses. Loyal industry is worth around 70 billion! Annually. This is why Coval is in an awesome position right now as the first to capitalize on it.
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 04:29:53 PM

In many ways loyalty points were the original virtual currency. With the blockchain making the often wasteful redeeming of points efficient it makes me wonder why crypto has not entered this area sooner than now.

Maybe the real future for all crypto including Bitcoin is a value added bonus system alongside fiat/cash purchases? For one it's not so intimidating if people are collecting 'points' or tokens rather than being thrown into a full crypto currency. Plus the sophistication of the blockchain means the loyalty industry can fine tune to the customer in ways it never could before, across brands and businesses. Loyal industry is worth around 70 billion! Annually. This is why Coval is in an awesome position right now as the first to capitalize on it.

Smart question  Wink

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
Mastequila

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:45:04 PM

"Mobile development is ongoing. Soon we will be offering beta access to applications before they hit the app store"
Above quote As per COVAL's last update Oct 8th. I am excited to see what develops .
Would like to see more updates from the team . possibly a SLACK channel ? Web site needs a bit more info ?       http://cov.al/

COVAL Dev - Do you have a SLACK channel ? 
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 11:13:07 AM

"Mobile development is ongoing. Soon we will be offering beta access to applications before they hit the app store"
Above quote As per COVAL's last update Oct 8th. I am excited to see what develops .
Would like to see more updates from the team . possibly a SLACK channel ? Web site needs a bit more info ?       http://cov.al/

COVAL Dev - Do you have a SLACK channel ? 

Yeah, would like to join that too!

Also, the website cov.al is down?

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
Mastequila

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:09:11 AM

I have invested a good amount into this coin.  Devi will not answer tweets. I do not see any replies on the forums . Will be selling soon if developers don't start filling in the investors of this coin .
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:26:40 AM

Devi will not answer tweets. I do not see any replies on the forums .

I think I am right in saying that the devs are not interested in marketing or reassuring & hand holding at this time. They are also not interested in pumps and dumps.
c4s7or

Activity: 535

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:32:24 PM

I think I am right in saying that the devs are not interested in marketing or reassuring & hand holding at this time. They are also not interested in pumps and dumps.

If you are not ineressted in marketing you have to find someone who is and let them do the job for you. Its an important part for success.
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:24:38 PM

What actually differentiate Coval token from Incent, I have read about Incent but Coval though is older than Incent I don't know much about it.
Mastequila

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:53:03 PM

I am all for that . Low to no marketing is key at the start.
I guess I was hoping for a little more information to be available .
Wosterlee

Activity: 220
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:10:07 PM

Did you ever see an ad for youtube or facebook

This will be the same
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: