Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:25:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin price will be fail to bottom line ?  (Read 6855 times)
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:02:13 PM

growing pain is part of growing, so in future bitcoin price will be fail to super bottom price then rise again ?
what do you think about it ?

I don't think that bitcoin price will be fail , You can see that bitcoin is continuously growing up and also now bitcoin has not a bad price, still you can see bitcoin is $636, So do you think that it is bad price?
No way, and i think within few weeks bitcoin would be grow more and the next 2 months are very important for bitcoin price.   
yes i also do not think so that the price of bitcoin can fell down to such a low level, as the tend is upward therefore we can only expect increase in the price of bitcoin and no decrease.

Low level downfall is quitely disappointing if we really experience that, and maybe there are people stop using bitcoin since they cannot see it good to stake with and some othee people might gonna grab the chancesnof oppurtunity while the price is very low, but seriously speaking i don't see any bad scenario that can cause price fall down, so i can say that this though's till not happening and bitcoins price will still stand up for us.

As long there are many believers  on  bitcoin for sure  it would  not  let us down to  the bottom. Maybe theres other circumstances would  able to  dip the bitcoins price but it jsut temporary hence people would tend  to  buy even more of it which means the price would  eventually bounce up again.

Right, now people trust on bitcoin and believe that bitcoin would not let us down, because we can see now still bitcoin maintain its price so it is a good seine of us,  and also i think that in the coming months bitcoin has a great period of time of its achievements.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:44:37 PM

i think it not so easy now, as bitcoin is now such a popular currency that it is not so easy to drop bitcoin to the bottom line.
It's popular currency and then may fall apart? After a year's ? Maybe right and you are right there bitcoin is now such a popular currencies that uses many countries and businesses and companies as well bitcoin will not fall apart that easy. Or drop into a bottom line as you said.
Ybalevia

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:04:30 PM

The price of the bitcoin can fall to the bottom off course but will that happen i don tthink that is going to happen becuase lots of people are using the coin
and the price still positive.
Skaven

Activity: 260

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:04:31 PM

Do you really think that the bitcoin is  going to fall that low i dontt think that would happen becuas elots of peopel are not ok with it and that means taht the bitcoin will die
when he hits the bottom.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:32:51 PM

I do not think this will happen of course than can happen a lot of things with the bitcoin but I do not see this happening at all because its something that is not happening a lot in my eyes and also not something that can happen so fast..
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:07:45 PM

i think it not so easy now, as bitcoin is now such a popular currency that it is not so easy to drop bitcoin to the bottom line.
It's popular currency and then may fall apart? After a year's ? Maybe right and you are right there bitcoin is now such a popular currencies that uses many countries and businesses and companies as well bitcoin will not fall apart that easy. Or drop into a bottom line as you said.
yes i am also hopeful that bitcoin is not going to fell down to the bottom, hope bitcoin will become one of the most popular currency of the world and hope that all the people of the world will be using bitcoin for both trading and investment purposes.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:27:59 PM

anything is possible but not now and not in a 1-2 years time. but instead any scenario needs a much longer time and a lot more bad things to happen before bitcoin even starts being weak.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:55:26 PM

anything is possible but not now and not in a 1-2 years time. but instead any scenario needs a much longer time and a lot more bad things to happen before bitcoin even starts being weak.
yes that is right to say, bitcoin is not a going to fell down any more hope that its price continue increasing for next few years and hope that its value is not going to fell down any more in near future.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:48:54 PM

Do you really think that the bitcoin is  going to fall that low i dontt think that would happen becuas elots of peopel are not ok with it and that means taht the bitcoin will die
when he hits the bottom.
Price actually doesn't matter, its security of bitcoin network that will decide the lifetime of bitcoin. And talking about security bitcoin have been already tested several times by different attacks and it came as stronger to all of them. No matter how much price per bitcoin have, bitcoin may remain functional for a lot more time.

But price going to deep buttom seem impossible.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:46:51 PM

Do you really think that the bitcoin is  going to fall that low i dontt think that would happen becuas elots of peopel are not ok with it and that means taht the bitcoin will die
when he hits the bottom.
Price actually doesn't matter, its security of bitcoin network that will decide the lifetime of bitcoin. And talking about security bitcoin have been already tested several times by different attacks and it came as stronger to all of them. No matter how much price per bitcoin have, bitcoin may remain functional for a lot more time.

But price going to deep buttom seem impossible.

Lol, when it comes to technology yes price doesn't matter but it is relevant because higher secruity means higher value and with it comes higher demand.  Higher demand means higher price.  And that matters to the investors.  They want to take advantage of the cheap price that when it comes to mainstream they will book a profit from it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:54:02 PM

I think Bitcoin price will not fall below $500.BTC price is expected to cross $1000 by the end of this year.Its because of Bitfinex crisis, btc price fell down.But now its recovering nicely.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:13:01 PM

Yes bitcoin will fall to 500$ before it will reach 700$.
Hoor

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:27:34 PM

i don not think that the bitcoin price can ever fell to bottom line, hope that this time the price if bitcoin is going to cross the all time high level.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:11:14 AM

growing pain is part of growing, so in future bitcoin price will be fail to super bottom price then rise again ?

I don't think that bitcoin price will be fail , You can see that bitcoin is continuously growing up and also now bitcoin has not a bad price, still you can see bitcoin is $636, So do you think that it is bad price?
No way, and i think within few weeks bitcoin would be grow more and the next 2 months are very important for bitcoin price.   
yes i also do not think so that the price of bitcoin can fell down to such a low level, as the tend is upward therefore we can only expect increase in the price of bitcoin and no decrease.

Low level downfall is quitely disappointing if we really experience that, and maybe there are people stop using bitcoin since they cannot see it good to stake with and some othee people might gonna grab the chancesnof oppurtunity while the price is very low, but seriously speaking i don't see any bad scenario that can cause price fall down, so i can say that this though's till not happening and bitcoins price will still stand up for us.

As long there are many believers  on  bitcoin for sure  it would  not  let us down to  the bottom. Maybe theres other circumstances would  able to  dip the bitcoins price but it jsut temporary hence people would tend  to  buy even more of it which means the price would  eventually bounce up again.

Right, now people trust on bitcoin and believe that bitcoin would not let us down, because we can see now still bitcoin maintain its price so it is a good seine of us,  and also i think that in the coming months bitcoin has a great period of time of its achievements.

Adoption on bitcoin is  increasing day by day because  people  do already awared on its existence  and on regarding  on  its uses and  benifits  thats   why  bitcoin would not easily fall its price to the  bottom  line. It would really took  long time for sure.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:08:59 AM

The price of the bitcoin can do allot of things but fall down to the bottom i dont think that is going ot happen you know because to many people are using
the bitcoin right now so that wont happen
Cozynunu

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:40:11 AM

I dont think that the price of the bitcoin will fall to the bottom because lots of peopel are not investing with it so they are not making problems but the
one who are investing are not happy with it.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:33:45 AM

I do not think that the Bitcoin is going to fall anytime soon now because I do not see any signs of why it would be happening.
If it will fall then I would be mad because I still have Bitcoin to be traded.
Ilikechineseefood

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:13:13 AM

I do not really care if Bitcoin is going to fall but it would not be at the best moment if it is going to happen now because I want to make some money with Bitcoin.
If it happens then I am ok with it it because it is not going to ruin my life.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:07:09 PM

Adoption on bitcoin is  increasing day by day because  people  do already awared on its existence  and on regarding  on  its uses and  benifits  thats   why  bitcoin would not easily fall its price to the  bottom  line. It would really took  long time for sure.
Yeah that's the fact we know if bitcoin will never fail to the bottom line at least we has got many investor hold their money on bitcoin because they are sure one days bitcoin can change world economy.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:59:07 PM

It's going to be pain when this happen you hold more bitcoin and then in the end you will ended up to small income of bitcoin well im don't think that this happen when the time really comes and the future of bitcoin has really big potential when it comes to market.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████