Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:29:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reputation / Integrity  (Read 443 times)
Matthew N. Wright (OP)
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 02:00:52 PM

Having returned to the community to make good on a promise that in hindsight was dumb to make, I realized that there isn't a whole lot of positive information out there about me. I've done a pretty good job of acting like a dick on the surface just for the comedic factor of it, while helping people genuinely in the background. That admittedly makes it difficult for newcomers to gauge trustworthiness of someone, whether it be a $1 transfer or a $10,000 one.

This thread is for those who know me to post our transactions. I've failed at some businesses, I've succeeded at some. I've made loans before and been very late, but never once have I either not intended to pay nor not come through with payment, and I never intend to. I am a man of my word, but I recognize that I've done so much joking around this past year that nobody is exactly sure of what my real word is. It is my perhaps naive intention to have this thread for that very purpose. If you have done a transaction with me, please message "Johnthedong" with the amount and purpose of the transaction and it will be added here.

Best wishes for 2013 to everyone.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: