Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 10:13:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need web based automation done for a game - 0.03 BTC  (Read 422 times)
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:26:15 AM

This is basically a resurrection of an old project, can't give much details, but it was never completed

In summary, it's a game where I am boosting by attacking and losing to a player. Requires multiple clicks, no captchas. Also requires multiple tabs, and at least one variable.

Please message me if you are interested for more details.

Also, if you previously worked on this for me but did not finish it, please message me so we can pick up where we left off!

Account recovered 08-12-2019
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:48:11 PM

I'm still looking for help!

Account recovered 08-12-2019
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:59:40 PM

With iMacro, you will be able to record your clicks and tab movements then you can play it again and again as automation. I guess you have already aware of this.

If not, add iMacro add-on into Firefox browser (not that much convenient with google chrome) and try to record your activities, also they are having very helpful wiki pages. I believe you can have your requirement done by yourself.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
stepwilli

Activity: 1041
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:13:22 PM

With iMacro, you will be able to record your clicks and tab movements then you can play it again and again as automation. I guess you have already aware of this.

If not, add iMacro add-on into Firefox browser (not that much convenient with google chrome) and try to record your activities, also they are having very helpful wiki pages. I believe you can have your requirement done by yourself.
After seeing this, I just like to give web automation a try. I believe I could make some money by web automation if this will work as I am expecting. May I have any links for imacro's wiki pages? I believe I must start from there.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:14:29 PM

After seeing this, I just like to give web automation a try. I believe I could make some money by web automation if this will work as I am expecting. May I have any links for imacro's wiki pages? I believe I must start from there.
All the best with your attempts. You can check here : http://wiki.imacros.net/Main_Page
If you are having ideas on basic programing and some scripting, I believe you can do better in web automation. Only captcha may threaten your work, still people may get you interesting ideas to feed your hard work. 

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 12:33:42 AM

In summary, it's a game where I am boosting by attacking and losing to a player. Requires multiple clicks, no captchas. Also requires multiple tabs, and at least one variable.

There's plenty of web based game code out there for you to build with.

No need to reinvent the wheel or start from scratch.

Checkout places like hotscripts.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: