Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:52:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When VOLATILITY is definitely not good for the Bitcoin boat and price keeps >>UP  (Read 395 times)
remotemass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1119
Merit: 1017

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 06:28:25 PM

When VOLATILITY is definitely not good for the Bitcoin boat of VALUE STORAGE and price keeps >going>UP making people use more bitcoin for transact more and be more ACCEPTED AS A PAYMENT SYSTEM

( ¿ needs discussion ? )

{ Imagine a sequence of bits generated from the first decimal place of the square roots of whole integers that are irrational numbers. If the decimal falls between 0 and 5, it's considered bit 0, and if it falls between 5 and 10, it's considered bit 1. This sequence from a simple integer count of contiguous irrationals and their logical decimal expansion of the first decimal place is called the 'main irrational stream.' Our goal is to design a physical and optical computing system system that can detect when this stream starts matching a specific pattern of a given size of bits. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=166760.0 } Satoshi did use a friend class in C++ and put a comment on the code saying: "This is why people hate C++".
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:43:44 PM

I don't think it's going to be any type of usable currency en masse until it's reached the vast majority of users that'll ever take it up. Store of value comes first, then currency.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3261

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:57:03 PM

I suspect that the OP's account, remotemass, was hacked or sold.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
Coin-Keeper

Activity: 758
Merit: 606

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:47:04 PM

The OP's post seemed a little "off" to me too (for a Legendary anyway).  Bitcoin is a "baby" in terms of payment methods.  I think its going to be up and down for years to come.  As the holder of coins I would love it to be all UP, but that's a pipe dream.  I have a couple of utilities that are now accepting BTC for payment.  I thought these were conservative kinds of companies, so this change in the past year is nice for BTC.  I am spending coins but I save more than I spend.  Very very encouraging to see some major utility companies on the BTC train!

BTW  --- OP,

If I misunderstand your post I apologize.  Maybe you can clarify what you are saying.  I know I haven't been here long, so openly I think I missed your point!

BTC: 1PYSBbuKM3kW19xe9TXJQfq64rPhd8XorF
Staked and Verified: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg17102755#msg17102755
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: