Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:00:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MAKE (LEARN & EARN)  (Read 8212 times)
rohmanbagol

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:56:42 AM

nice project i'll follow this
hope the price is not too low Grin
MAKEDEV (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

https://discord.gg/7nMXwCk

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 03:35:51 PM

VIDEO PRESENTATION

5$ Usd worth of MAKE

We are looking for amazing video presentation about MAKE

send a link to your video in pm

laugh2btc

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:17:40 PM

What about escrow?
sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:18:52 PM

You have escrow?
MAKEDEV (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 09:07:07 PM

Why you need escrow

Ico, campaign, Video presentation ?

stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:16:29 PM

Why you need escrow

Ico, campaign, Video presentation ?
For ICO itself and the bounties. Most ICO turns scam so it is easier to get participants if you have funds in escrow.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MAKEDEV (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 05:36:32 AM

SURVEY FOR THE ICO
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf42OfUWgO9y7yyEmoRE0rySL6_0ZqPu_tpAAuKPRErawBJcQ/viewform

taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:28:05 PM

question: Do you want a escrow for the MAKE ICO?
answer: YES Grin
MAKEDEV (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 04:06:26 AM

after the survey result we decide to keep the same road and not using escrows services

Why not using escrow services ? There's why....

We believe that you need to put all your trust in our project without getting blur by reputation, fancy stuff or closed network.
Anyone can create a coin ico put fancy things, find people with reputation to back it , sell them all and never develop it
this result in one haved make big money and where all the investors have to fight for selling it and 1/2 times under the price they paid
For some of them price is pumped and dumped by people who just want to get rid of it and sometime by the creator himself just to get more from you ....and its works until the price is completly down, all this because someone with reputation haved back it up

Do you buy something before knowing what is it or buying name or because someone is putting is face on it ?
if so.. this is a flop in trading market 6/10 and maybe 7, 8, 9, 10 time on ten just because someone important introduce it

MAKE is not here to earn money from your pocket we set up MAKE to get you learn and earn

So we decide to not use a escrow service for the MAKE ICO and we are not gonna change our mind

Instead of this we decide to release MAKE and giving you the opportunity to try MAKE before the end of the ICO

The first course is going to be available the 30th september 2016 and your are going to be able to use the MAKE you bought from the ICO.

Please note too make is 100% refundable from now too.

MAKEDEV (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 04:13:00 AM

As we keep following this path we are releasing the signature campaign in 24h
Like this more people are getting the chance to try MAKE before the end of the ICO

Potap

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:33:44 AM

Recieved coins, thank
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:56:56 PM

after the survey result we decide to keep the same road and not using escrows services

We believe that you need to put all your trust in our project without getting blur by reputation, fancy stuff or closed network.
Anyone can create a coin ico put fancy things, find people with reputation to back it , sell them all and never develop it
this result in one haved make big money and where all the investors have to fight for selling it and 1/2 times under the price they paid
For some of them price is pumped and dumped by people who just want to get rid of it and sometime by the creator himself just to get more from you ....and its works until the price is completly down, all this because someone with reputation haved back it up

Do you buy something before knowing what is it or buying name or because someone is putting is face on it ?
if so.. this is a flop in trading market 6/10 and maybe 7, 8, 9, 10 time on ten just because someone important introduce it

MAKE is not here to earn money from your pocket we set up MAKE to get you learn and earn

So we decide to not use a escrow service for the MAKE ICO and we are not gonna change our mind

Instead of this we decide to release MAKE and giving you the opportunity to try MAKE before the end of the ICO

The first course is going to be available the 30th september 2016 and your are going to be able to use the MAKE you bought from the ICO.

Can you show us the unmodified result of your survey? I want to know that who are those people on this forum who want no escrow for an ICO.

You are making a mistake. With no escrow it will be hard for you to get the success which other developers are getting with escrow.
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:40:10 PM

Like this more people are getting the chance to try MAKE before the end of the ICO

Can I know that where will you start the campaign? I wish that you start your campaign in the services board of bitcoin and pay with bitcoins. and hope that you will have competitive price for each post in that campaign.
cryptospreader

Activity: 504

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 07:51:38 PM

There is no clickable or copiable option in the Ann post to copy the ICO bitcoin address or view in block explorer.
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:16:54 PM

There is no clickable or copiable option in the Ann post to copy the ICO bitcoin address or view in block explorer.

Do you want to copy the Bitcoin address where you will have to send the bitcoins for buying MAKE? I have tried it and it is easily copyable , I think the issue is with your device from where you are online for this forum.
MAKEDEV (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 08:20:36 PM

Can you show us the unmodified result of your survey? I want to know that who are those people on this forum who want no escrow for an ICO.

You are making a mistake. With no escrow it will be hard for you to get the success which other developers are getting with escrow.

there no modified version of the survey first

in second time we are not gonna change our mind about this

thank you

MAKEDEV (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 08:23:07 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2016, 03:06:55 AM by MAKEDEV

here for you

HOW TO RECEIVE THE MAKE ICO

1.Create a New account here  : https://www.coinprism.com

2.Deposit Bitcoin in your wallet

3.Send a payment to this address : 1Ks5ap9XCYSmpvn8DcA4jCx2g6W3Xiumxq

4.Receive your MAKE ICO

MAKEDEV (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 08:25:18 PM

Can I know that where will you start the campaign? I wish that you start your campaign in the services board of bitcoin and pay with bitcoins. and hope that you will have competitive price for each post in that campaign.

The signature campaign is going to be paid in MAKE

pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:28:21 PM

The signature campaign is going to be paid in MAKE
I left the MAKE avatar campaign because i ought to have received pm as regards my MAKE payment address but nothing like that and i cannot see the signature thread also.
I am still interested and i will like to receive funds for the period of last week and i will wear it back.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 07:23:12 PM

I entered into the avatar and twitter campaigns and I like the look of the coin it actually has some substance to it and we can learn and follow coarses which is very cool. Good idea and a great way to expand the reach and potential of altcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print