Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what happened with xetsr?  (Read 13010 times)
V.Lace

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:03:34 PM

The complainant could compel the owners and operators of BitCoinTalk.org to hand over personal details of any UID they required to enable them to then serve papers.

IP / email / "real" name that sort of thing.

oh shut up as anyone is using real IP on hrere.  Investigation can take money an time,  get a life, Vod

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 2222

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:12:36 PM

The complainant could compel the owners and operators of BitCoinTalk.org to hand over personal details of any UID they required to enable them to then serve papers.

IP / email / "real" name that sort of thing.

oh shut up as anyone is using real IP on hrere.  Investigation can take money an time,  get a life, Vod

But quickseller, have you forgotten what alt you're currently logged in as?  http://archive.is/MhTUg#selection-2095.0-2133.103

miningdude

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 08:18:31 PM

lol he left me an invalid natural feedback and i sent him like 5 pms3 month ago and no answer he may be died  Grin
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:46:58 PM

lol he left me an invalid natural feedback and i sent him like 5 pms3 month ago and no answer he may be died  Grin
He also left me an invalid feedback and people still refer to his -2 negative feedback nonsense. Time to remove this loan scammer from the DT list.
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:28:24 AM

lol he left me an invalid natural feedback and i sent him like 5 pms3 month ago and no answer he may be died  Grin
He also left me an invalid feedback and people still refer to his -2 negative feedback nonsense. Time to remove this loan scammer from the DT list.

No one just gets 'removed' either two people add a ~ in front of his name to their trust list or he is removed from the trust list he is currently on. You could always PM whoever the DT1 person is that has him on their trust list but if they really trust him then they probably won't be removing it. Who knows though, maybe they just never saw this thread or looked at his trust recently.
game-protect

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:20:24 AM

No one just gets 'removed' either two people add a ~ in front of his name to their trust list or he is removed from the trust list he is currently on. You could always PM whoever the DT1 person is that has him on their trust list but if they really trust him then they probably won't be removing it. Who knows though, maybe they just never saw this thread or looked at his trust recently.
I already add a ~ in front of his name, but he is still on the DT list. Does this mean no one else did it, otherwise he would be already removed?
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 07:15:38 AM

I already add a ~ in front of his name, but he is still on the DT list. Does this mean no one else did it, otherwise he would be already removed?

By putting a tilde (~) you are just editing trust list of yours. To get him removed you need to PM DT1 member who put him on the default trust list.

Xetsr is in Tomatocage's trust list.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:20:41 AM

lol he left me an invalid natural feedback and i sent him like 5 pms3 month ago and no answer he may be died  Grin
I do not believe that xetsr is a scammer, although something appears to have happened that resulted in him defaulting on a loan to zazarb. I don't disagree with the vast majority of his ratings, including those against you.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 09:36:13 AM

For each DT1 inclusion, you need two exclusions to get him out of the network. If you add a '~', that does nothing for anyone besides yourself and people who use a custom trust list (and have you in it). I don't see why the user should be removed from DT (yet).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:42:44 PM

For each DT1 inclusion, you need two exclusions to get him out of the network. If you add a '~', that does nothing for anyone besides yourself and people who use a custom trust list (and have you in it). I don't see why the user should be removed from DT (yet).

Apparently I should have been more clear. Two DT1 members would need to add a '~'. Not just any two people, otherwise you would have just made two newbies, added two '~'s and his true ratings mean nothing. Getting two DT1 members to agree to this is what I was saying would be difficult.
game-protect

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:14:01 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 02:29:44 PM by game-protect

He took a loan and submerged since 6 months. If this is default trust for you, then this is also fine for me. Smiley

I only feel a little bit bothered if attackers refer to the negative feedback of a submerged loan scammer, especially as his false feedback is disproven since a long time.
miningdude

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:18:52 PM

He took a loan and submerged since 6 months. If this is default trust for you, then this is also fine for me. Smiley

I only feel a little bit bothered if attackers refer to the negative feedback of a submerged loan scammer, especially as his false feedback is disproven for a long time.

Agree with you, that dude should be removed from the default trust, or nobody give fuck about that? And yes people with feedback can take a loan and no one will talk to them good job, still ass shitty forum since 2013, will never change you guys are just losing members.
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:02:37 PM

that dude should be removed from the default trust, or nobody give fuck about that?

Should be the Dis-Trust list. theymos's scammer friends?
Hey, did you hack that account or buy it?
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:34:51 PM

Maybe there are people here, who know him personally?
He offline since almost month, and not respond me any via pm , any via email,
although in the last in reply(21th Aug) told that will keep me updated.

So does anyone know's where he is ? Is he Okay?

Sometimes people fake their personalities with fake accounts. And you can easily be the one you wants to be on online places. You shouldn't trust anyone when it comes to money because that's what we are here for. However, i can be wrong in some cases. Hope you get your money back soon.

Pro Tip: Always ask for some real identity like passport or something like that and record all the conversation from starting to the ending. It increases the chance that he will probably think before scamming.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:21:37 PM

I only feel a little bit bothered if attackers refer to the negative feedback of a submerged loan scammer, especially as his false feedback is disproven for a long time.
Sure sure.
You are the so called self proclaimed trusted and loyal one here aren't you. Roll Eyes

I know this user and have his information to answer any of those questions.
But I am not at liberty to divulge any such information unless a real lawyer is present and not just a google licensed one who got their bar from a cracker jack box. Undecided

Giving out such information is against forum rules and Theymos did say you will be liable for such actions against anyone whom is using his forum.
This is in reference to the doxxing regulation he put in place just two months ago.
So learn up on the rules and regulations here so called self proclaimed lawyer loyal member of this bctalk forum community!
game-protect

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 09:07:31 PM

Sure sure.
You are the so called self proclaimed trusted and loyal one here aren't you. Roll Eyes

But I am not at liberty to divulge any such information unless a real lawyer is present and not just a google licensed one who got their bar from a cracker jack box. Undecided

Giving out such information is against forum rules and Theymos did say you will be liable for such actions against anyone whom is using his forum.
This is in reference to the doxxing regulation he put in place just two months ago.
So learn up on the rules and regulations here so called self proclaimed lawyer loyal member of this bctalk forum community!
Giving out what information is against forum rules?

Are alt accounts allowed?
Lionidas

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:25:54 PM

Sure sure.

Giving out what information is against forum rules?

Are alt accounts allowed?
Oh my god are you a real person?
How fucking old are you?
You ask too many questions like your a fricking woman who knows nothing about the world and their surroundings.
Do yourself and favor and go back to school and educate yourself.

Alts are allowed fool! So your tactic about defaming my name was pointless.
And yes asshole, showing personal information on a fucking PUBLIC FORUM is against the forum rules.
Such information is only given in PRIVATE which someone has already asked from me. But you do not know about this term in life do you LAWYER OF ACTING STUPID to piss off people to reveal anything to use against them. It isn't too hard to see what you are doing. How do you live your life? You must be one of those people that Trump keeps talking about being in a wheelchair and handicap not being able to cope with living with themselves.
PM is the only way to get that information from me.
But too bad you have been blocked from doing that because you a real con artist and dickhead.
And that is a fact jackass!

Go back to blogging on your stupid ass site and keep making those pennies to finish putting yourself threw school or that G.E.D or whatever the fuck it is you are trying to achieve in your life.
I done wasting even another minute with you and your senseless posts here.
Your done son!
game-protect

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:07:27 PM

I informed the community about your alt and if alts are allowed, how did I defame your name? Did you ever hear the word logic in your life?

...showing personal information on a fucking PUBLIC FORUM is against the forum rules.
And how exactly is this related to me, as I did not show any PERSONAL information?

Such information is only given in PRIVATE which someone has already asked from me.
What information?

What information?
Lionidas

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:18:29 PM

I informed the community about your alt and if alts are allowed, how did I defame your name? Did you ever hear the word logic in your life?

...showing personal information on a fucking PUBLIC FORUM is against the forum rules.
And how exactly is this related to me, as I did not show any PERSONAL information?

Such information is only given in PRIVATE which someone has already asked from me.
What information?

What information?

You said I can continue our conversation on the forum and this is what I did.

What PERSONAL information of you did I publicise? I even doubt that you are a person!

Personal messages are viewed as "Personal" information that is why they are not available to the PUBLIC! How much logical do you have to get!? English is your motherfucking first language isn't it? Or is that what google translates gives you as a response. Roll Eyes

THIS IS A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO YOU FUCK HEAD!
YOU POSTED IT RIGHT HERE BITCH!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1795588.msg17909066#msg17909066

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT WHERE IS THIS AND WHERE IS THAT AND PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!
EVERYTHING IS IN WRITTEN AND EVERYTHING IS IN WRITING.
THERE IS NO HIDING BEHIND WORDS LIKE IN A COURT ROOM BITCH!
YOU HAVE BEEN SERVED. SO SMOKE A COCK FUCKER!

Your questions are getting repetative and really a pathtetic attempt at making yourself as savior here.
Just do yourself a favor and shut up. You are just making your situation here 100x worst.
Lawyers just talk shit all day long so I am not surprised by your answers at deluding the questions.
Logic has nothing to do with it when people can see what you are doing a mile away.
Don't worry karma comes back to you, so I am not worried one bit about the amounts of negatives you are about to get in your future here.
Unless you came up with the 'logical solution' and start over again with an alt of your own.
Wow isn't that a revelation you never thought about now was it? Roll Eyes
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:07:07 AM

Personal messages are viewed as "Personal" information
I think you are confused. A "personal message" is a message that is sent from one person to another personally. A private message on the other hand is private information.

There is no option to send a private message to someone here. However if you wish to keep information sent in a message private, I would suggest that you use some kind of encryption and/or privnote message to protect your privacy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: