Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When and how was the individualistic and I don't care mindset impose in USA?  (Read 620 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:24:47 PM

It s an historical cultural question... When and how did this social evolution took place. Is the goal to eliminate real Christian values? Was it always like that? Or is it an evolution (social engineering for another nefarious goal?) curious... Maybe some old guys here has an opinion? Or observation...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8010

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:04:32 PM

American individualism has always been a part of the culture.  It was this impetus that led America to fight against her British oppressors, to separate church and state and to enshrine personal liberty and the pursuit of happiness in her constitution.  I don't understand the "I don't care" reference.  Can you site some examples?

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:00:26 PM

American individualism has always been a part of the culture.  It was this impetus that led America to fight against her British oppressors, to separate church and state and to enshrine personal liberty and the pursuit of happiness in her constitution.  I don't understand the "I don't care" reference.  Can you site some examples?

Individualism is not an American property. You can find individualism everywhere around the world. Individualism started with the industrial revolution. Working long hours at machines instead of a few hours hunting and the rest of the day off.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:07:52 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 06:33:21 PM by xhomerx10

American individualism has always been a part of the culture.  It was this impetus that led America to fight against her British oppressors, to separate church and state and to enshrine personal liberty and the pursuit of happiness in her constitution.  I don't understand the "I don't care" reference.  Can you site some examples?

Individualism is not an American property. You can find individualism everywhere around the world. Individualism started with the industrial revolution. Working long hours at machines instead of a few hours hunting and the rest of the day off.

I didn't say individualism couldn't be found elsewhere and I'm not sure how you could possibly infer that from my post.  You sir, have an anti-American bias that clouds your every thought and action.  I pity you.

virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:53:44 PM

American individualism has always been a part of the culture.  It was this impetus that led America to fight against her British oppressors, to separate church and state and to enshrine personal liberty and the pursuit of happiness in her constitution.  I don't understand the "I don't care" reference.  Can you site some examples?

You sir, have an anti-American bias that clouds your every thought and action.  I pity you.
[/s]

What a load of bullshit. I think you made a mistake when quoted me instead of Masha Sha.  I'm an American citizen and very pro-America.
This is the  guy, Mashsa Sha, that you wanted to quote:

Enablers of the western collapse.
Re: Who has the Epstein home videos? Release and clear America
Western pedophiles rings need war... Urgently. Apparently chineses and Russians prefer women... Only westerners sickos are attracted to children
The USA have followed the alley and are right now in the caves...
Why is only China fighting corruption? Because westerners are too ignorant to know what happen with corruption...

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:50:24 PM

You sir, have an anti-American bias that clouds your every thought and action.  I pity you.
[/s]

What a load of bullshit. I think you made a mistake when quoted me instead of Masha Sha.  I'm an American citizen and very pro-America.

Western pedophiles rings need war... Urgently. Apparently chineses and Russians prefer women... Only westerners sickos are attracted to children
Why is only China fighting corruption? Because westerners are too ignorant to know what happen with corruption...

You're getting better at inference by the second. 
That's exactly why I crossed it out!  Now can you explain your reply to my first post?
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:08:13 PM

I think self reliance is an innate American characteristic. Go there and feel how empty it is. You could wander for weeks and never meet anyone else.

If the current crop of settlers started that way then it's going to create a very different mindset compared to anywhere in Europe where people crawl around like ants and always have done.
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:42:03 PM

I think self reliance is an innate American characteristic. Go there and feel how empty it is. You could wander for weeks and never meet anyone else.

If the current crop of settlers started that way then it's going to create a very different mindset compared to anywhere in Europe where people crawl around like ants and always have done.

Self-reliance....
There seems to be a lot of that sentiment in the USA; they don't even like to use the word welfare and yet one-third of Americans are on some form of means-tested-benefit.

virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:56:32 PM

[/s]

That's exactly why I crossed it out!  Now can you explain your reply to my first post?

When you say "American individualism has always been a part of the culture." it sounds like a unique property of the culture in America. We both agree it's not.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:32:58 PM

[/s]

When you say "American individualism has always been a part of the culture." it sounds like a unique property of the culture in America. We both agree it's not.

I understand now.  It was awkwardly worded on my part.  I should have written, "Individualism has always been a part of  the American culture."  Apologies.

Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:39:34 AM

Self-reliance....
There seems to be a lot of that sentiment in the USA; they don't even like to use the word welfare and yet one-third of Americans are on some form of means-tested-benefit.

Don't forget the bailed... it is welfare, but it's harder to qualify;)

You sir, have an anti-American bias that clouds your every thought and action.  I pity you.
[/s]

What a load of bullshit. I think you made a mistake when quoted me instead of Masha Sha.  I'm an American citizen and very pro-America.

Much hurt? Eat some popcorns Smiley

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:22:20 PM

It s an historical cultural question... When and how did this social evolution took place. Is the goal to eliminate real Christian values? Was it always like that? Or is it an evolution (social engineering for another nefarious goal?) curious... Maybe some old guys here has an opinion? Or observation...

It's one of the most important parts of the NWO agenda.

https://www.amazon.com/New-World-Order-Ralph-Epperson/dp/0961413514

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:24:30 PM

Self-reliance....

Yeah. You're not allowed to say those words out loud. It ruins their rugged image.

What tickles me is that they spend more than double per head on health than certain countries with totally free healthcare. I suppose the extra is a capitalism tax.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: