Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:37:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The first truly rare Pepes on the Bitcoin Blockchain! [ANN]  (Read 39797 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Novize

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 02:58:35 PM

Nice explanation Novize for the newcomers  Wink

Thanks! Try to do my best here Wink
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:32:43 AM

where can i encrypt the wallet and what´s "reset wallet " ?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Novize

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:09:14 PM

Reset wallet "resets your wallet". It does not delete it from the network, it's just resetting your browser so that you get the initial "wizard" like visiting RarePepeWallet the first time. If you have your Passphrases stored or written down at another place, you can still recover it.

Encrypting your wallet it in development right now (but I'm not 100% sure here, maybe anyone else knows more here).
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:18:19 PM

Reset wallet "resets your wallet". It does not delete it from the network, it's just resetting your browser so that you get the initial "wizard" like visiting RarePepeWallet the first time. If you have your Passphrases stored or written down at another place, you can still recover it.

Encrypting your wallet it in development right now (but I'm not 100% sure here, maybe anyone else knows more here).

means "reset" is like log out ?!

2: from rarepepewallet.com:

"You can encrypt your passphrase in browser storage by selecting the Encrypt button. This will prevent access to your wallet after you close the browser window should someone gain physical access to your device. "

but can´t find

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Novize

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:35:53 AM

means "reset" is like log out ?!

Yeah, I think that's what it actually means ...

2: from rarepepewallet.com:

"You can encrypt your passphrase in browser storage by selecting the Encrypt button. This will prevent access to your wallet after you close the browser window should someone gain physical access to your device. "

but can´t find

If I remember it correctly, you can encrypt it only with this "initial wizard first time visiting RarePepeWallet" thing. Could work if you "reset" your wallet.
encryptedcharms

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:21:36 PM

Oh wow I didn't even think to come find the ANN thread before. Awesome! 

Once booster packs get lift off and people can buy assorted packs of pepes, especially if they can with fiat, this is going to turn games on their head forever. 

As well we should be reaching out to indie devs and trying to get them to incorporate some pepe specific features into their games.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 01:29:41 AM

Hey all you Alpha Pepe traders. I'm trying to accumulate some dank asf Rarepepeprty shares. I've got a variety of dank, authentic, rare pepes in exchange. Hit me UP if you're interested or you'd like a sample of what I've got to offer.
icqcointokenwallet

Activity: 259
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 04:59:48 PM

Hey all you Alpha Pepe traders. I'm trying to accumulate some dank asf Rarepepeprty shares. I've got a variety of dank, authentic, rare pepes in exchange. Hit me UP if you're interested or you'd like a sample of what I've got to offer.

What you got?

Ⓞ    color=#000]Accounting Blockchain Ⓞ[/color]
The future of Accounting at your fingertips - ICO is now LIVE
[url=https://www.theaccountingblockchain.io/]Website[/url]  ● [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3965435]Ann Thread[/url]  ● [url=https://theaccountingblockchain.io/pdfs/whitepaper.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]   ● [url=https://twitter.com/ABblockchain]Twitter[/url] ● [url=https://www.facebook.com/accountingblockchain]Facebook[/url]  ● [url=https://t.me/accountingblockchain]Telegram[/url]● [url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgwCK_Uhocv62g9bEqs2uFw]Youtube[/url] ● [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4430029]Ann Thread[/url]
laugh2btc

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:29:12 PM

How does it work? I buy pepecoins and from where do i get the cards? Or what is better? Holding coins or buy cards?
mightymike

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:44:25 PM

Is this the only Rare Pepes topic on Bitcointalk? Would have thought the topic would be a lot bigger!
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:00:28 PM

What you got?

biggiepepe, bigvernpepe, eggplantpepe, hairpepe, koipepe, owlpepe, pepeamd, pepeart, pepeflation, pepespace, pepetangclan, pepeviral, ragztopepe, and shrekpepe. I also have misc. pepes of higher issuances. Let me know if any of these fancy your interests (along with anyone else who sees this)!
Novize

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:05:20 PM

How does it work? I buy pepecoins and from where do i get the cards? Or what is better? Holding coins or buy cards?

You buy yourself PEPECASH. With PEPECASH you can buy Rare Pepes. You can get Rare Pepes at rarepepewallet.com. See my link post at the beginning of this threads page. These two links may help you getting started.

Holding Rare Pepes could be better because they can increase in value, too. Maybe same strategy like 50% holding in PEPECASH and 50% holding in Rare Pepes are an option for you?!
Jbanna

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:42:25 AM

Is this the only Rare Pepes topic on Bitcointalk? Would have thought the topic would be a lot bigger!
oh brother get in on the 900+ person telegram chat. . .
pepecash in alpha stealth mode
cointech77

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:32:44 AM

GOOD NEWS- http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/03/27/venezuelans-using-rare-pepes-bitcoin-currency/
lz8986059761q

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 06:08:12 AM

I like the idea of Rare based on ETH more. Because of that I will sell next days all my holdings and waited for the PEPERIUM ICO.
Peperium might be the bigger one in future.
pepecoin
pepeerium
what is the differt?
cointech77

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:18:10 AM

I like the idea of Rare based on ETH more. Because of that I will sell next days all my holdings and waited for the PEPERIUM ICO.

Then you better BUY all the ETH token. LOL Tongue
Novize

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:48:09 AM

Oh man, not this scam again.

The ETH based so called "Peperium" has nothing to do with Rare Pepes or PEPECASH!

Please stop to advertise this Scam at this thread! You should keep in mind that this project actually has a lot of trouble getting their system to work as well as the fact that they already had stolen artwork from Rare Pepes.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:05:07 PM

I prefer my pepes on the Bitcoin blockchain tyvm..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:11:54 PM

Yes better waiting 20 hours for confirming instead 1 Minute like on eth

for sure..
forces better decisions..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
encryptedcharms

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:29:13 PM

Yes better waiting 20 hours for confirming instead 1 Minute like on eth

With poor and shit technology based on a flawed concepts sure, to time can be improved.  It's a blockchain worthy of the copy / paste scam Peperium. 

Why even use a blockchain?  Just use a central server for instant confirmations!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: