Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ttjwneofjadbsj  (Read 1619 times)
BitcoinBlastPVP (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 02:06:59 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 10:38:13 AM by BitcoinBlastPVP

>:(rwgwrwegweg
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 02:16:33 AM

What are donations going to be used for? Multisig address was posted, so I assume converted to fiat and then what? Also, I don't think the concept will work - if the game gets decent volume, people will build bots to play the game, eventually turning it into a who can build a better bot contest/who can get lucky and find a legit player to wreck first. Also, if there isn't an edge, how will you make money?

taking a break - expect delayed responses
BitcoinBlastPVP (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 02:24:53 AM

What are donations going to be used for? Multisig address was posted, so I assume converted to fiat and then what? Also, I don't think the concept will work - if the game gets decent volume, people will build bots to play the game, eventually turning it into a who can build a better bot contest/who can get lucky and find a legit player to wreck first. Also, if there isn't an edge, how will you make money?

The donations will be used to fund the development and server costs and anything else that is needed to launch the game, and for the bots i have taken that into consideration and will find away around this as it would be a game breaking issue if it were to take traction and for the edge the fee per game will be 1% off of the bet made and the fee will only be taken once the  current game has ended Smiley
dr.2468

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:28:36 AM

it is gambling, where link?
BitcoinBlastPVP (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 02:32:39 AM

it is gambling, where link?

The post explains it all, we are currently in development
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 03:09:34 AM

The donations will be used to fund the development and server costs and anything else that is needed to launch the game, and for the bots i have taken that into consideration and will find away around this as it would be a game breaking issue if it were to take traction and for the edge the fee per game will be 1% off of the bet made and the fee will only be taken once the  current game has ended Smiley
A 1% fee taken by the house equates to a 0.5% house edge essentially, so it doesn't really solve the problem
completely eliminating any advantages a "house" would have usually have (1% etc).

taking a break - expect delayed responses
BitcoinBlastPVP (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 03:42:19 AM

A 1% fee taken by the house equates to a 0.5% house edge essentially, so it doesn't really solve the problem
completely eliminating any advantages a "house" would have usually have (1% etc).

By advantages i mean the luck as a regular dice/predetermined has but winning in Bitcoin Blast is all to do with skill not luck
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:44:23 AM

What are your plans to promote and spread the word about this website?

Your concept sounds amazing and fun, but there are some kinks to work out.

What about bots playing the game to win easy money? Will there be a feature to combat this?

Also, in a PvP game you need players. How will you attract players?

Good luck!
BitcoinBlastPVP (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 04:11:17 AM

What about bots playing the game to win easy money? Will there be a feature to combat this?

Good luck!

Like i said above i have considered the fact that people will want to exploit the game by using bots which is why i'm planning on implementing an anti-bot feature, i plan on promoting and spreading the word by creating a bitcoin signature campaign as well as special events when the game launches and while the game is fairly new to promote use of my website Smiley
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:50:01 AM

Good luck!

Like i said above i have considered the fact that people will want to exploit the game by using bots which is why i'm planning on implementing an anti-bot feature, i plan on promoting and spreading the word by creating a bitcoin signature campaign as well as special events when the game launches and while the game is fairly new to promote use of my website Smiley

I prefer chess game with wager better than space ship games. It is more interesting and many chess player will love it. I think bot is not an issue there because it is a mind based game. Smiley

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
BitcoinBlastPVP (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 07:39:11 AM

At the moment it will just be spaceships but we could in the future expand to other games where players can wager against each other Smiley

As of right now the game will be released with a space ship game only but in the future that idea could be introduced Smiley
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:37:04 AM

In my own opinion, instead of asking for funds that could easily be tagged as scam in which you might not even get, why not ask for skills instead. I believe this will help and the little you've gathered can be used for the acquisition of what the skill can cover... My opinion though..,
BitcoinBlastPVP (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 09:44:12 AM

In my own opinion, instead of asking for funds that could easily be tagged as scam in which you might not even get, why not ask for skills instead. I believe this will help and the little you've gathered can be used for the acquisition of what the skill can cover... My opinion though..,

It could easily be tagged as a scam which is understandable but i have already asked and received some skilled people to help me with this project currently i have two developers (one front-end one back-end) and am only asking for enough funds to help cover the server costs and other things such as marketing, legal etc
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:35:34 PM

It could easily be tagged as a scam which is understandable but i have already asked and received some skilled people to help me with this project currently i have two developers (one front-end one back-end) and am only asking for enough funds to help cover the server costs and other things such as marketing, legal etc
If this is the case than you can start crowdfunding campaign in bitcoin related crowdfunding sites, but i think they require lots of legal documents and your plan. But it will be hard for you to collect enough by asking for investment than providing enough info to crowdfunding sites and start getting funding.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:51:41 PM

Skill games like this are extremely difficult to put together due to the bot issues. 3 BTC isn't nearly enough, you mentioned legal so I assume you want to incorporate? Thats already most of your budget. It would also take more than a month to develop. You are either scamming, or you have no idea what you are doing, either way people should avoid funding this.
BitcoinBlastPVP (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 12:24:21 AM

Skill games like this are extremely difficult to put together due to the bot issues. 3 BTC isn't nearly enough, you mentioned legal so I assume you want to incorporate? Thats already most of your budget. It would also take more than a month to develop. You are either scamming, or you have no idea what you are doing, either way people should avoid funding this.

Like i've said above we have considered the botting issues and are currently finding ways to stop it, 3BTC is enough as i have already recruited developers and dealt with legal matters. As for the development i said an alpha will be available in a month which will not have bitcoin support as i want people to first come and test the site and get a feel for it and find any bugs that can be fixed as well as create a bit of hype for launch Smiley
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:05:29 PM

I think you should put investment for this project and not donation I think not a lot of people will give you bitcoin just to fund a in progress mode PVP gambling game that they don't know if this will work or not and how much will be the reward or is it gonna be a simultaneous reward, like if someone will give you bitcoin as an investment for them then I think he will have a shares regarding the income of your gambling site, I think that would be the best way to encourage someone to invest for the development of your game!
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:57:06 PM

Well, Op didn't present any solid info, beside his claim that he will build a great game and he want us to pay for it.
There is no detailed concept, no screens, only his word that he started working on it. I think I need a lot more to believe that this is something worth donating to.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 05:47:28 PM

I was wondering when someone would step up and make something like this. I'm not a dev or programmer so I couldn't do it but it is nice to see others thing like me too. This is great and beats those silly other gambling games. This wouldn't be gambling it would be skill. A change to win money playing games and when I say games i mean games not the misleading games they call gambling. Gambling is not games , games are fun gambling is boring. I can't wait.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:53:23 PM

I might be interested in donating, but the rewards aren't so appealing right now. Perhaps you should do investments and then an ROI based on what the site earns after the launch.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: