Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:25:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Open] Against BIT.AC Signature Campaign is Scam coz they Rejected 95% member .  (Read 2336 times)
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 01:30:55 PM

SFR 10 has rejected all of my applications in the signature he is a manager of them and I didn't open a post like yours. When such thing happen move on to the next signature campaign. There are much better managers than him who are more open to contact and explain their participants what's happening.
I'm betting that it is because you discuss with your own alts, which is a really bad thing to do here and looked down on by the community.

Oh, and tipster threads are seen kinda like spam and not a great place to advertise.

taking a break - expect delayed responses

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:20:04 AM

All campaign managers have their own tendencies to reject and accept people into their campaigns; it's likely that you just didn't meet their criteria. Just because 95% of the people that applied got rejected doesn't mean that the campaign isn't legit; I'm sure there's a good reason why your main account got rejected, and if you just asked SFR he'd give you a perfectly good explanation on why you did get rejected. I ask that most of the time when I get rejected.

If your post quality is poor, improving instantly won't help. Give it time. It took me over a month to improve mine, and it's still admittedly not the best. The forum isn't about earning money 99.99% of the time, look for something you actually enjoy posting about and not some spam thread that you post on just to get paid. Signatures are advertising, and having poor post quality doesn't make it likely that someone will click on your signature.

The funniest part is that you yourself have alts; it's pretty much undeniable.
senyorito123

Activity: 1694
Merit: 505

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:33:14 AM

Butthurt will always be butthurt cry now OP your not making any sense here, SFR10 have his own rights to choose on who and what kind of participants he wants on his campaign, and i think he is great since he doesn't allow those bad posters to join his campaign so better back off, your not doing a great job here, this thread will mark you off and im very sure campaign managers for now are having sone doubts to accept you in their campaigns.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....PRE-REGISTER....
lol lol

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:26:42 AM

it is funny to see SFR10 participants defending him here Cheesy

it is much funnier when you see participants of his campaigns spamming bullshit all over the forum and get paid for it fully.

example:
the topic is a rather old one which is bumped by spammers like this. and starter is asking how long does it take for bitcoin blockchain size grows too large
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1494001.0

here the reply
https://i.imgur.com/pY19SL7.jpg
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:15:41 AM

it is funny to see SFR10 participants defending him here Cheesy

it is much funnier when you see participants of his campaigns spamming bullshit all over the forum and get paid for it fully.

example:
the topic is a rather old one which is bumped by spammers like this. and starter is asking how long does it take for bitcoin blockchain size grows too large
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1494001.0

here the reply

i can see that you are frustrated about SFR10,he has rejected me too and said two answers at different times for the rejections ,he is the manager that runs the campaign he soley has the rights to reject or accept anyone,there may be more than 10k active users who are qualified for the campaign ,he cannot choose everyone,he does have the authority to reject application and more over this forum is not meant to earn bitcoins,just consider campaigns as tip jars.  Wink

hope you have created new alts just for this thread  Grin  Grin
1.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=818926

and

2.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=880675
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:58:38 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2016, 05:32:18 AM by isen

To be fair I think that LifeLine does not belong to him but it is one of OP's many aliases,the rest are CapitalTalk,BitDiscussion,GoodLuck2,ForumBit..and probably more that i am not aware atm.
But still it's funny to see people hiding behind alts and cry for their rejection.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 11:13:20 AM

I've looked into your posting activity. The primary reason (if not the sole reason) for the rejection of your application is your horrible posting quality. It can be clearly seen on page 2 and 3 of your posts that you're farming up your post count by replying in low quality, generic thread with 1-2 liners expressing useless input (e.g. "I think.. x").

That being said, you've made false and defamatory statements against SF10 and this campaign without having any evidence to back this up. This is an act of calumny, which I can not approve of.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:05:35 PM

I've seen Laiksis complaining way too many times about his inability to get into a campaign. Nuke already. Reminds me of those trolls that used to run rampant here. **Shudder**

Hey man, i realize your pissed off

It's you're goddamit

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
mishra1994u

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:33:34 PM

No you cant say like that.They are the one who are paying for it and it is only and only their wish who they select and who they reject.They can even reject 99% participants and only accept 1 in a 100.But as long as they are paying to that 1% accepted you cannot call them scam.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:30:44 PM

OP, it's still unacceptable unless you show some strong and solid proof against SFR10...
Happy to see that SFR10 didn't reply to such threads as he knows his work and he is doing it good IMHO...
Look OP or SFR10, neither am I with anyone of you nor am I against, if OP proves SFR10 guilty, it will definitely have an adverse impact on the careers of many managers here... Will be quite interesting to watch...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: