Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:31:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This whole swinging thing just isn't for me  (Read 308 times)
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:45:13 AM

It only looks good in fantasy, but in reality, I just don't think I can ever handle it. It's very unfortunate, but it's the realization I've only just come across. I don't like changes

Account recovered 08-12-2019
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:55:53 PM
Merited by TheRealAwesome31312 (1)

It only looks good in fantasy, but in reality, I just don't think I can ever handle it. It's very unfortunate, but it's the realization I've only just come across. I don't like changes

My neighbor, a T, goes every weekend. Last Friday he asked me how I liked his dress and can I see through it. A few weeks ago he expressed how much mopping up they had to do after one (singular) gal was showered numerous times. She was dripping from every orifice - yes, even from her eyes.

"And the name of that venue is ... "
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:49:56 AM

My neighbor, a T, goes every weekend. Last Friday he asked me how I liked his dress and can I see through it. A few weeks ago he expressed how much mopping up they had to do after one (singular) gal was showered numerous times. She was dripping from every orifice - yes, even from her eyes.

That is very strange. I hope it was a reference to something I missed growing up.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:51:53 AM

That is very strange. I hope it was a reference to something I missed growing up.

You sayin' you no know 'bout Charlotte Johnson?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07_rnlBezQg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: