Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 08:10:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanna start escrow service (limited to 19-22pm europe time)  (Read 646 times)
zend7 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:14:30 AM

I want to start an escrow service,I offer extreme security for your funds as they are stored in cold storage while I escrow them for you. I will do it only in 19-22 PM European time. I am online almost all this time during these hours.

Since I have no trades history, I escrow funds up to 0.01 btc as maximum for the time being. While the minimum amount I do is 0.003 btc. Let me know , but keep in mind only during the hours 19-22 PM, after that time I am not online much and even if I am I cannot do anything as my cold storage is at home.

I understand I have no trade history so far but it's always good to start. My fee is 0% for the first few trades 5-20 and then will be 3% of the sum involved.

Only 19-22 pm europe time which is 17-20 pm forum time.

I want to put to good use my hardware wallet and I think this is a great start.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 8493

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:45:05 PM

I want to start an escrow service,I offer extreme security for your funds as they are stored in cold storage while I escrow them for you. I will do it only in 19-22 PM European time. I am online almost all this time during these hours.

Since I have no trades history, I escrow funds up to 0.01 btc as maximum for the time being. While the minimum amount I do is 0.003 btc. Let me know , but keep in mind only during the hours 19-22 PM, after that time I am not online much and even if I am I cannot do anything as my cold storage is at home.

I understand I have no trade history so far but it's always good to start. My fee is 0% for the first few trades 5-20 and then will be 3% of the sum involved.

Hmmm...

So European time could be anything from UTC+3 to UTC-1
 Forum time is UTC plus the offset entered in your profile (it's likely different for everyone)
 do you mean 19-22 per the 24 hour clock which runs midnight to midnight?  19-22 PM equates to 7:00 a.m - 10:00 a.m.

what is your fee for 0-4 trades?

It doesn't seem like you're the kind of person people would trust to do escrow.  At least you're using cold storage... unless you mean it's in the icebox?

My recommendation to others would be to use caution when selecting an escrow service.

zend7 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:53:57 PM

Hmmm...

Forum time is UTC plus the offset entered in your profile (it's likely different for everyone)
 do you mean 19-22 per the 24 hour clock which runs midnight to midnight?  19-22 PM equates to 7:00 a.m - 10:00 a.m.

It doesn't seem like you're the kind of person people would trust to do escrow.  At least you're using cold storage... unless you mean it's in the icebox?

My recommendation to others would be to use caution when selecting an escrow service.

It means forum time 05 pm up to 08 pm, now forum time is 05:49:18 m while I am writing this. I will do first trades without fee of course as I need to build my reputation just like everybody else did before.

Regarding my trust everything is clear, I have alts but I have no connections to scammers, that is a false accusation against me. I have accepted I have alts which I needed for extra money from signature campaigns.

I clarified it again here. If my crime is having alts then do not trust me, find other escrows.

I just want to put my hardware wallet to good use.
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:02:09 PM

Hmmm...

do you mean 19-22 per the 24 hour clock which runs midnight to midnight?  19-22 PM equates to 7:00 a.m - 10:00 a.m.

It doesn't seem like you're the kind of person people would trust to do escrow.  At least you're using cold storage... unless you mean it's in the icebox?

It means forum time 05 pm up to 08 pm, now forum time is 05:49:18 m while I am reading this. I will do first trades without fee of course as I need to build my reputation just like everybody else did before.

Regarding my trust everything is clear, I have alts but I have no connections to scammers, that is a false accusation against me. I have accepted I have alts which I needed for extra money from signature campaigns.

I clarified it again here. If my crime is having alts then do not trust me, find other escrows.

I just want to put my hardware wallet to good use.

Yes, I also have some false accusations of ALTs in my trust rating and I realize that those claims against you may not be valid.
Certainly I can understand wanting to put your hardware wallet to good use as well but you don't seem to have an eye for detail which is something I personally would like in an escrow service.

As for the time, which is still not clear, why don't you just indicate your hours in UTC and let people figure it out?

zend7 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:04:42 PM

Well I think I cleared it good enough with the forum time, but if you still insist in UTC time , in that time it means UTC 17 -20 pm , hope this have cleared everything now.

I don't have an eye for details as it's the first time I want to run escrow service and as by my understanding escrowing funds is only keeping funds of both parties or a single party before transaction is cleared but I still may be wrong here due to my inexperience.
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:09:52 PM

Well I think I cleared it good enough with the forum time, but if you still insist in UTC time , in that time it means UTC 17 -20 pm , hope this have cleared everything now.

I don't have an eye for details as it's the first time I want to run escrow service and as by my understanding escrowing funds is only keeping funds of both parties or a single party before transaction is cleared but I still may be wrong here due to my inexperience.

You're just playing with me now, aren't you?
 Good luck with your escrow service.
 Stay honest!

streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:35:00 PM

Your account was marked recently as known alt and the connections were leading up to the scammer 'morocco.man'. I guess after so many conflicts, you will not be allowed to offer escrow services. Lets wait for hilariousandco for any decision.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1165

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:44:14 PM

Your account was marked recently as known alt and the connections were leading up to the scammer 'morocco.man'. I guess after so many conflicts, you will not be allowed to offer escrow services. Lets wait for hilariousandco for any decision.
Even without any conflicts, kids are not allowed to offer escrow in this forum. Must be at least Hero member and with many trades with trusted members.

@OP
Escrow is not the simple business to start your trades and to prove your honesty. Better lock this thread, negative trust is also possible if you persist with this service.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
zend7 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:54:57 PM

No proof of any connection to me with scammer morocco.man . I already accepted I have alt accounts (and as far as I know having multiple accounts is allowed in the forum).

Why should they give me negative without any proof. Outstanding accusation needs outstanding proof. All my alt accounts were connected through my same wallet proving I am the owner of them and that's all.

I want to help the community as much as I can , but I too am waiting for the decisions of the moderators and will fully respect that decision whatever that decision is.

I don't win anything from this service (and I am intentionally offering maximum 0.01 btc which is nothing) because people are right to have fear when dealing with every escrow in here. (Just remember what masterp did)

Edit:
For today almost an hour left so any deal can't be closed smoothly. So I wait the decision of the moderators , if positive , then we can start tomorrow the I time I have already specified.
el kaka22
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:04:46 PM

This forum allows to have alt accounts for a reason like, when you are out of station and you fear to log in with your original account and you can have new account.

Having multiple accounts to earn from signature campaigns is not showing your trust worthy.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
zend7 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:06:53 PM

This forum allows to have alt accounts for a reason like, when you are out of station and you fear to log in with your original account and you can have new account.

Having multiple accounts to earn from signature campaigns is not showing your trust worthy.

It's not showing I am untrustworthy either doesn't it ?  What ever the reason it's best to have alt accounts then doing what some other members are doing, creating 50 accounts every day through TOR browser and selling them after 4-7 months when they are Full Member and Sr. Member. That bring to this forum a lot of spam if you ask me. And in every signature I have been in , I have promoted them to the best of my ability without spamming.

So what is the problem in here ?
el kaka22
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:14:18 PM

It's not showing I am untrustworthy either doesn't it ?  What ever the reason it's best to have alt accounts then doing what some other members are doing, creating 50 accounts every day through TOR browser and selling them after 4-7 months when they are Full Member and Sr. Member. That bring to this forum a lot of spam if you ask me. And in every signature I have been in , I have promoted them to the best of my ability without spamming.

Absolutely, the problem is you are wishing to enter into a high sensitive business which will involve people's money. I just gave you a friendly warning. If you were a close watcher of this board, you would have come to know what happened to other people with similar attempts.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
zend7 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:21:21 PM

Absolutely, the problem is you are wishing to enter into a high sensitive business which will involve people's money. I just gave you a friendly warning. If you were a close watcher of this board, you would have come to know what happened to other people with similar attempts.

Thanks for the advice but my attempt is only to help the community , of course after getting the Ok of forum moderators. They can decide to close this thread and judge me as not the appropriate person for this business. I will respect their decision as they are much more experienced than me.

I want to enter this business because I have seen the number of escrows is down dramatically and maybe I can fill a spot there in the Bitcoin Talk Escrows thread.

I am not starting any deal without the forum managers decision. I am here to earn extra bitcoins and not to scam people.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:01:19 PM

Thanks for the advice but my attempt is only to help the community , of course after getting the Ok of forum moderators. They can decide to close this thread and judge me as not the appropriate person for this business. I will respect their decision as they are much more experienced than me.

Sorry mate, but just from the fact that you said that makes me think that you have no experience at all. You should have known that moderators don't moderate businesses and services, and don't take any part in them. How long have you been here again?

I want to enter this business because I have seen the number of escrows is down dramatically and maybe I can fill a spot there in the Bitcoin Talk Escrows thread.

Last time I checked, escrowing is doing fine and no one is calling out for more escrowers.

I am here to earn extra bitcoins and not to scam people.

Okay, so you're contradicting yourself now. First, you say that you're only trying to help the community, and then you go out and notify everyone that all you really want is to make some cash. I'm not sure about you, but that doesn't make me feel any better about you being honest, even when faced with a boatload of funds to escrow.

I hate saying this, because it sounds so damn cliche nowadays, but no one is going to trust an escrow who doesn't know how the forum and services work. No one is going to trust someone who has no trade history. Look, people on the forum don't understand this anymore: escrowing isn't something you can do to gain trust and get popular and rise to the top. It's also not something that you can do to get some pocket money. And it's definitely not something to be doing without spending years on the forum. Escrowing is serious stuff; it's a responsibility, a duty, for the forum members who are entrusting their funds to you because they know you'll keep it safe. So please, don't try and escrow right now. It's not what the community needs, as much as you may think it is.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:44:23 PM

That is good for getting an escrow with smaller transactions, but if you want to start the escrow service with higher amount then there is a way, you should have to escrow some good amount and so with that people will trust on you and you will also not scam them
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:58:13 PM

That is good for getting an escrow with smaller transactions, but if you want to start the escrow service with higher amount then there is a way, you should have to escrow some good amount and so with that people will trust on you and you will also not scam them

I believe that's how master-p started out but it didn't end well for his customers.  I haven't checked in on that situation for a while though.
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 12:06:20 AM

it will be better option for us to get a honest escrow system . i am now interested that new escrow provider user on this forum will gives the fastest way to get deal . but here i want ask what charge you will apply for me or other user who wikk use your escroe service .
noictib

Activity: 966
Merit: 515

One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 12:39:01 AM

i am interested in your escrow service but i want ask if you can start your servive at whatsapp then it would be more helpful to me . because the deal at whatsapp will goes smoother and faster .
still i am very thankful to this forum that it provides the services to get escrow through trusted person .
zend7 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:13:46 AM

I see there are mixed opinions about offering escrow services. As I have explained several times, first I will do transactions with 0% fee and then if I am successful it's just normal to ask a fee for such service which will be low, I have enough bitcoins sitting in my hardware wallet. I try to help the community as much as I can , and this is the maximum I can do, keeping your funds safe 101% while I keep them in a hardware wallet.

My escrow is only for small deals 0.01 btc is the maximum amount I can escrow for the time being and 0% fee.
Don't want to gain trust, just want to make a name for myself
My escrow is aimed towards people who want to finish their deal in a 3 hour time window, as that when I am online at home and have access to my cold storage.

I see some hostility from members but that's normal for a new starter.  If anyone needs escrowing funds they can give me a try. I promise to not disappoint anyone.

Locking this thread for now. When I get customers , I will reopen it with everything , like tx ids and all.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: