Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:13:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Soon to be solved.  (Read 543 times)
zengryT (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:34:37 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 05:28:13 PM by zengryT

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
scammerdie

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:53:52 AM

Hi

I took lower than I would usually charge for this campaign can you please send me the 0.25 that is due to me to the address provided. If I come online tomorrow and the payment has not been made I will be forced to open a scam accusation against you. 12 hours and I will start getting the accusation prepared.

Thanks

Come on...

You haven't been online for several days during the signature campaign and people report to us about your inactivity. When it comes to payment, you are so active.

The work is not complete yet. We need either member's email address or their antshares address. I'm afraid we can't make the payment until the data is sufficient for us.

Thanks

Antshares is contradicting himself, they ignore people's questions and issue after their ico is over.

They leaked the email address to the public, they lost many people's bounty info. Like they said, "When it comes to payment, you are so active" After they got 6k btc, they run away with the fund, and they asked us to submit the form, what, shouldn't they count our info???
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:11:15 AM

Hi zengryT,You were offline for good 3 days when campaign was still open for new participants.Your absence denied many members like me an opportunity to participated in this great campaign.
Anyone has access to your log details can varify my above statement.
As my first post quoted by you clearly indicated that I applied on 31st of August and changed my signature the very next day but you didn't added my name in spreadsheet.You replied after 4 days
Why is my name not on a spreadsheet? where is the campaign manager? I request him to keep visiting this thread and updating spreadsheet until the campaign is over

I'd request you read thread properly before applying! It was closed on the first and it is wrote clearly in the OP. Why not read? I will add you this time because I don't like people being upset but read in future because others may not be the same as me.

Edit : Whoever created signatures for sr.member has cleverly put his username in place of ref.

I have designed this sig. initially for myself, so yes my name is in it.
It was copied into the OP. I could not have added it, since you are implying this.

If you are using my signature design, look for ref=LitcoinCollector and change it to ref=yourusername.

OP can you change this also?

Thanks

There is 4 days left and it really is no big deal, people are asked to change the ref to their desired name anyway. no problem.

Name : Grim007
Profile Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=553970;sa=summary
thanks

You're in.

Is it open for newbie?
Min rank to participated on Antshares Signature Campaign is Member,
And it seems will be ended on 8th September

Thank you.

I want to join..

Profile Name: poetra2501
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=828317

Thanks

No signature, denied.

I would like to join.

Profile Name: abyrnes81
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=11994

Thanks

I will allow you in as I allowed the other guys after the closing for new member date. You're in.

CAMPAIGN IS NOW CLOSED FOR NEW MEMBERS.
As is clear from above.You were definitely not active during the campaign and your absence had made the campaign suffer.
Antshare is right in denying payment to you for you miserably failed to perform your duties

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 09:15:20 AM

not only the manager. they are constantly ignoriing signature participants. and delaying payment.. they don't even launched a proper wallet. just launch a beta one in chinese language. when I download that it gave me an error of not working in my system... their wallet is full of virus and malewares. I suggest to everyone do not download the chinese wallet until they don't clarify everything.

And who's the escrow of their ICO? we should reach to the escrow and ask him to refund us. because it is an clear scam project.
the antshare token started being trade in Liqui exchange when the antshare coin was not even launched. this thing also make them very shady.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 09:57:34 AM

and I want to ask a question to ZengryT also.

Why you didn't updated the thread with these updates which you've mentioned above? signature participants never been informed that they need to send their email and antshare addresses to antshare via PM to get payment.
the last 2, 3 pages of the signature thread is full of the same quesiton.
"When wel will get paid" when we can receive our payment. when the wallet come. and blah blah blah.. but you never updated the thread that the wallet has been launched and everyone need to download that and send their addresses to the owner?
if you think this is not part of your job then you are wrong.. as a professional campaign manager you can't let down signature participants..

you suppose to update the OP with the latest update. or send this via PM..

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:13:30 AM

Yes you were not active you didn't reply to questions by participants

royalpalm

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:17:45 AM

not only the manager. they are constantly ignoriing signature participants. and delaying payment.. they don't even launched a proper wallet. just launch a beta one in chinese language. when I download that it gave me an error of not working in my system... their wallet is full of virus and malewares. I suggest to everyone do not download the chinese wallet until they don't clarify everything.

And who's the escrow of their ICO? we should reach to the escrow and ask him to refund us. because it is an clear scam project.
the antshare token started being trade in Liqui exchange when the antshare coin was not even launched. this thing also make them very shady.

ICO Escrow:2-of-3 Multi-Signature BTC Wallet

Antshares have partnered up with two trusted and reputable institution which will get one key to the multi-signature wallet each.
 - HaoBTC.com, Chinese famous mining & BTC wallet provider. This 2-of-3 multi-signature is powered by HaoBTC, too.
 - DACA.asia, Digital Assets Coalition Asia. It was initiated by the companies of : OKCoin, BTCC, HuoBi, BTCTRADE, YuanbaoHui, BITMAIN, and some well-known experts :Yang Linke, Han Feng, Liao Xiang, Hu Hongjie, etc . Asia BlockChain DACA Association is committed to serve the Bitcoin and Blockchain development in Asia area.

They are all Chinese, maybe they are all friends, this kind of escrow can be rogue.
wannarahaa

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:37:52 PM

Yes you were not active you didn't reply to questions by participants

Hehe, the campaign almost ended, so manager denied him, very normal, OP is an anti-spam manager, why blame him? I fully agree with OP. And normal people can see antshares are much quiet now, they post 10-20 times before ico ended, and now, 1-3 posts.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 01:45:56 PM

Hi zengryT,You were offline for good 3 days when campaign was still open for new participants.Your absence denied many members like me an opportunity to participated in this great campaign.
And anyone with the power to read can see that the campaign should have stopped accepting people on September 1. You applied on the 2nd. I don't think his absence really affected anything.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
royalpalm

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:29:52 PM

And anyone with the power to read can see that the campaign should have stopped accepting people on September 1. You applied on the 2nd. I don't think his absence really affected anything.

OP did well, he effectively prevent a spammer like wapinter who wants to spam 20 posts in 1 week.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: