Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:55:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTFG] Bitcoin Settlers Now LIVE  (Read 1060 times)
Valareos (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:57:16 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2016, 01:31:42 AM by Valareos

From the dragon who brought you Bitcoin Traders (a mod of Blacknova Traders) comes a new Bitcoin Faucet Game!

Bitcoin Settlers is a mod of the TravianZ fork of TravianX, a clone of Travian.  In this webgame, you build your village and expand your empire.

Unlike TravianZ or Travian Classic, getting gold in this game is a simple matter of just playing the game, and gold will randomly appear!

Best of all, you can use the gold to buy bonus abilities in the Bitcoin Plus area, or exchange it for Satoshi!

How does the exchange rate work?  Well, simply put, we calculate the total gold in the game, and then divide that by the total satoshi in the faucetbox wallet to give you a gold to satoshi exchange rate.  This means that your gold is actually a portion share of the faucetbox wallet!

Doing this means that even if everyone cashes out their gold for satoshi all at once, everyone gets paid.

Check it out!

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
usman41

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:25:22 PM

Travian faucet has added faucet list http://coinland.xyz

arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:58:42 PM

I love games, for sure I'll give a try...

No minimum withdrawl, right? Sounds nice...
Milkduds

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:06:12 PM

Travian is a great game if you have the time to play it,the amount of time to keep a account going is insane and usually requires 2-3 people on one account. The idea of gold from playing should help a little but you really need to spend money to get anywhere in the game.
Nice idea and I hope it works out and attracts new blood to the game.
Valareos (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:31:02 PM

I am always on the lookout for new open source games to mod for doing a similar thing with, if you got ideas, ill add them to my list

[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Valareos (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:33:35 PM

@milkduds:

In this version of Travian, the ability to buy gold using Fiat funds has been turned off.

Milkduds

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:32:40 PM

@milkduds:

In this version of Travian, the ability to buy gold using Fiat funds has been turned off.

Well that definitely makes it much more attractive,knowing some guy on the other side of the world can not use dads credit card to build up a village.
That makes the perk of earning gold that much more appealing,good planning on your part.
Might even give this a old kick at the can,but I will have to wait till I buy a new iphone or I will be attacked well at work. Cheesy
Valareos (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:33:35 AM

As some may know, we have been having 503 errors. This has been due to the limit of fcgid slots in the shared hosting.  To fix i need to go to a VPS

Well, I have taken out a 6 month bond from BTCPOP.co to pay for the server upgrade.  This means that as soon as the money hits my bank account, I will be ordering the new server.

This page will then change to a simple "We have moved" Site after data migration.

Yes, all your data will remain intact during the merge! I will pick a time to bring the server down and at that point the database will be backed up. I will get Travian up first, then work on the others.

We also will have a new URL JUST for BTFG Faucet games!

Thanks for your patience

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 04:56:20 AM

I remember i once played this browser game.  OP seem to be giving another url though - http://drecanis.com/travianz
how does this differ to the real one http://www.travian.com/ seem like a very suspicious site. anyone can confirm they got paid?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:13:49 AM

i know the real game of travian, you have cloned this game and upgrade to your server?

i have play, but later first task completed i see
Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:38:58 AM

I remember i once played this browser game.  OP seem to be giving another url though - http://drecanis.com/travianz
how does this differ to the real one http://www.travian.com/ seem like a very suspicious site. anyone can confirm they got paid?

The server is ok, also if having some issues, when too much player goes on-line, it differs from the original, because gold can be converted to btc and withdrawed.....

Not done by myself, as the rate of conversion now from gold to btc is unfortunately too low....

cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:41:09 AM

i know the real game of travian, you have cloned this game and upgrade to your server?

i have play, but later first task completed i see
Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

lottoitaliano, if only you read 2 posts above you can see that the issue is known and that the server will migrate to a new VPS in a brief time....

As some may know, we have been having 503 errors. This has been due to the limit of fcgid slots in the shared hosting.  To fix i need to go to a VPS

Well, I have taken out a 6 month bond from BTCPOP.co to pay for the server upgrade.  This means that as soon as the money hits my bank account, I will be ordering the new server.

This page will then change to a simple "We have moved" Site after data migration.

Yes, all your data will remain intact during the merge! I will pick a time to bring the server down and at that point the database will be backed up. I will get Travian up first, then work on the others.

We also will have a new URL JUST for BTFG Faucet games!

Thanks for your patience

Valareos (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 06:12:07 PM

The server is ok, also if having some issues, when too much player goes on-line, it differs from the original, because gold can be converted to btc and withdrawed.....

Not done by myself, as the rate of conversion now from gold to btc is unfortunately too low....

Like anything else there is a teething process.  Unlike the Blacknova Traders Mod i did, what you can convert to satoshi is not easilly gotten, so I had added in a random generator.

Unfortunatly this means that what i first put in ended up too high. and the server was flooded with gold.  I have made adjustments to do a sliding scale based on the exchange rate.

If anyone is curious Exchange rate is Satoshi in Faucetbox/Gold in game.

also, random gold has been set so dependant on exchange rate, aiming to have a 5% chance to give 1-10 gold if hte exchange rate is 100 satoshi per gold, and drop rate on gold changes depending on the variance in that exchange rate

Valareos (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:27:22 AM

THe new server has been purchased.  On the 1st of October Australian Time, I will be shutting down the old server, and transferring the database to the new server. I will hopefully have the files and basic stuff set up well before then so it is a seamless transition. Thank you

arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:49:32 AM

Anyone playing? Anyone can give a feedback? It's worth the time? Good rewards / fun?
Valareos (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:22:34 AM

Server has been set up, and it has been transferred to a new URL to boot.

http://btfg.space

Click on faucet games, then click Travian!

I still got to migrate everything else over, but getting this done first was important Smiley

Anyone playing? Anyone can give a feedback? It's worth the time? Good rewards / fun?

Honestly, at the moment the exchange rate is real low due to my underestimating how much gold was going to get generated.
At the moment, finding more gold is very rare, but it will get easier as exchange rate goes up, which it tends to do once a week when I refill the faucet from half the ad revenue Smiley

Valareos (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:27:52 AM

Fixed the "Empty value bug"

superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 06:01:10 AM

The question is: are you allowed to use Travian name and graphics?
If the website become popular you could have problems...

Valareos (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:43:49 AM

The question is: are you allowed to use Travian name and graphics?
If the website become popular you could have problems...

You do bring up a valid point.

Travian Bitcoins is a mod of TravianZ (an open source project)
TravianZ is a mod of TravianX 6.0.0 (an open source clone of Travian)

And I know the graphics used are not the same graphics, though one could say it was inspired.

So the question becomes if the Travian name itself is trade marked.

It is a similar question as .. can you get in trouble running a Legend of the Green Dragon on your server, when it is a clone of Legend of the Red Dragon

Honestly? Its one of those shady areas when it comes to game clones in general.

If it comes to the point that i am sent a letter telling me to stop, I will edit it so the game is no longer playable but those who have earned gold can withdraw the satoshi value Smiley

But, legally, game mechanics can not be copywrited, so as long as a clone has not taken code from the original, or copied the art, its not against the rules.  I think I will make it a point to change the name of it though.

Valareos (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:32:14 AM

Name has been changed to Bitcoin Settlers so I am not using what is a trademarked name Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: