Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:05:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Primedice is Rigged PROOF!! 100% proved rigged!! VIDEO PROOF!! PRIMEDICE RIGGED!  (Read 2300 times)
walidz (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:10:27 AM

Hello,

This is a very clear proof that Primedice is rigged since their last update
This video proves everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJJP85RfGbI

Please share it so people don't get scammed, Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:27:39 AM

You're saying they're using their own seed (whatever that means) without actually proving anything.  That's only a theory with no proof, dude.
If I get that wrong please put a subtitle there.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
walidz (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:33:07 AM

You're saying they're using their own seed (whatever that means) without actually proving anything.  That's only a theory with no proof, dude.

Try to verify the seed that appears when you click re-randomize on past bets you will figure out it's the one that being played with.

100% proved rigged
royalpalm

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:42:01 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605814

You wrong accusation against bitsler, and now you wanna blackmail primedice? No way, scammer is you   Cheesy
Jhanzo

Thank satoshi

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:45:10 AM

Try to verify the seed that appears when you click re-randomize on past bets you will figure out it's the one that being played with.

100% proved rigged

Err...  Nope, I got different result with different client seed.

Edit:
Also the seed that appears when you click re-randomize get randomized every time you refresh the page so it could be anything.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
ImHash

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:48:59 AM

You wrong accusation against bitsler, and now you wanna blackmail primedice? No way, scammer is you   Cheesy
Yeah while you are very good at busting people looks like you is Cheesy just waited for him to post this thread to jump in and take the stand.Smiley
walidz (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:59:47 AM

You are the scammer, what I'm doing is exposing these scamming websites.
walidz (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:01:16 PM

100% proved rigged

Edit:
Also the seed that appears when you click re-randomize get randomized every time you refresh the page so it could be anything.

Their rigged seed is changed everytime to a seed working with their server seed, test each seed and you will find out it's proved.
royalpalm

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:27:37 PM

You are the scammer, what I'm doing is exposing these scamming websites.

Me scammer? ROFLMAO, primedice is well-known, their admin is on default list, and I know you just want to blackmail them like you did on bitsler. Come on, find your life, don't be a scammer any more
Jhanzo

Thank satoshi

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:18:52 PM

100% proved rigged

Edit:

Their rigged seed is changed everytime to a seed working with their server seed, test each seed and you will find out it's proved.

No thanks, it'll take too long.

But if you're so sure of it it must mean you've found one, right?  You can post the bet ID and server/client seed for us to test, y'know.  Lips sealed

walidz (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:25:21 PM

100% proved rigged

Edit:

No thanks, it'll take too long.

But if you're so sure of it it must mean you've found one, right?  You can post the bet ID and server/client seed for us to test, y'know.  Lips sealed

Check the video it explains it.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 02:17:49 AM

100% proved rigged

Edit:

If your normally betting low, then bet high. Since they 100% rigged it against you, you will have a 100% win rate on the other option. Genius!
I don't actually believe that they are rigged, and I'm simply pointing out why it would be a bad idea to do that

Here is the part where you tell me that they will predict you will bet against what you normally bet on, so it is still rigged. In that case, keep staying on your normal option. You have a 100% win rate again! Congrats!

taking a break - expect delayed responses
walidz (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:29:10 AM

100% proved rigged

Edit:

If your normally betting low, then bet high. Since they 100% rigged it against you, you will have a 100% win rate on the other option. Genius!
I don't actually believe that they are rigged, and I'm simply pointing out why it would be a bad idea to do that

Here is the part where you tell me that they will predict you will bet against what you normally bet on, so it is still rigged. In that case, keep staying on your normal option. You have a 100% win rate again! Congrats!

It's proved rigged, check the video.
myferrari

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:27:12 AM

100% proved rigged

Edit:

I can't understand the video, I don't adapt your accent, my English is not mother tongue, sorry, could you post it?

walidz (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:16:26 AM

100% proved rigged

Edit:

I can't understand the video, I don't adapt your accent, my English is not mother tongue, sorry, could you post it?
They don't use the client seed that you choose, they use one of their choice so they have control over rolls.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 01:45:41 PM

You're saying they're using their own seed (whatever that means) without actually proving anything.  That's only a theory with no proof, dude.

100% proved rigged

Err...  Nope, I got different result with different client seed.

Edit:

They don't use the client seed that you choose, they use one of their choice so they have control over rolls.
You didn't even change the seed in the video. All you did was go to the client seed change window and then close it. You also didn't show the verification process for any bet to show us that primedice gave a different result. Your accusations are based on the fact that you don't know how the website works. I saw your newer bitsler video as well - a minimum bet of 0.00001 means a minimum bet of 0.00001, not a balance of that. I think perhaps it's your incompetence that needs to be checked, not the authenticity of the websites.

walidz (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:01:04 PM

You're saying they're using their own seed (whatever that means) without actually proving anything.  That's only a theory with no proof, dude.

100% proved rigged

Err...  Nope, I got different result with different client seed.

Edit:

You didn't even change the seed in the video. All you did was go to the client seed change window and then close it. You also didn't show the verification process for any bet to show us that primedice gave a different result. Your accusations are based on the fact that you don't know how the website works. I saw your newer bitsler video as well - a minimum bet of 0.00001 means a minimum bet of 0.00001, not a balance of that. I think perhaps it's your incompetence that needs to be checked, not the authenticity of the websites.

Too bad you are just an ass kisser for such websites, I will let people know the truth of such scamming websites
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 11:13:44 PM

Too bad you are just an ass kisser for such websites, I will let people know the truth of such scamming websites
I will listen to you when you properly refute my points instead of merely using ad hominem, without really supporting yourself.

Show proper proof of scam accusations, real evidence, and I will believe it.

NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 02:45:06 PM

Lol. Obviously if you change the client seed, you still need to click the "Change seed" button. OP are you blind or how did you miss that button?

walidz (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:50:43 PM

Lol. Obviously if you change the client seed, you still need to click the "Change seed" button. OP are you blind or how did you miss that button?

Well, watch the video again mate, that is not my point....
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: