Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:02:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CetoBeto : Attack and Win 900 Satoshi (Faucetbox)  (Read 1017 times)
donaldbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 01:08:04 PM

Pickup your Pokemon, And Attack!

You can win up to 900 satoshi !

Play now : http://cetobeto.com

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
creepland

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:55:25 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2016, 07:09:33 PM by creepland

And you said that you are closing all your faucets cause adsense banned you.
Scammer. Smiley

P.S And where is mine 0.01btc haha. (and you lied to all that you sold adalso. haha)

campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:07:16 AM

I upgrade my account before 20 min and it's said that "Your Premium Account expire in 3 Days" , after 20 minutes server restart (new day) and now said "Your Premium Account expire in 2 Days " .. Wtf?? I lose one day premium in just 20 min??  Shocked Huh Roll Eyes
creepland

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:44:01 AM

I upgrade my account before 20 min and it's said that "Your Premium Account expire in 3 Days" , after 20 minutes server restart (new day) and now said "Your Premium Account expire in 2 Days " .. Wtf?? I lose one day premium in just 20 min??  Shocked Huh Roll Eyes

Never use any site that is made by "donaldbitcoin" all sites will turn in scam soon after they opens!!

donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 09:46:13 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2016, 10:04:03 AM by donaldbitcoin

Adalso sold to new owner before we start RimiBtc, CarsBitcoin, and BearBitcoin.
this was posted on official topic and i said this more then 2 month ago,

You think i'll have time to manage all 9 faucets and advertising network ?
i was making +8k net profits monthly from my faucets, that's why i sold adalso because of it's low profits and much time to check 100s publishers.
however, i can contact new owner of adalso but he's not caring with network as i notice..

@campica
please tell me your username will add one day to your account  Wink

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 09:51:43 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2016, 10:07:09 AM by donaldbitcoin

Scammer. Smiley

P.S And where is mine 0.01btc haha. (and you lied to all that you sold adalso. haha)

we lost our old adsense.
you think i'm happy to close all my sites and refund donaldcoin users balances for members who asking me about their old upgrade?

CetoBeto.com run without adsense, will use new adsense on it within next days..

i'm paying from my own pocket now to stay in this business.
but i respect anyone could say we're scam after closing old sites  Cry

campica

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:14:53 PM

@campica

thanks for fast respond  Smiley

my username: campica23

donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 04:50:45 PM

@campica

thanks for fast respond  Smiley

my username: campica23

days restored.

campica

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:47:03 PM

thank you !!  Wink

Will you add adsense ads on website or you waiting for approve from google?  How is going till now with earning and payments ? It is profitable for you ?
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 06:54:12 PM

thank you !!  Wink

Will you add adsense ads on website or you waiting for approve from google?  How is going till now with earning and payments ? It is profitable for you ?

yes i'm waiting for adsense approval.
it's not profitable now, i still have about 10 btc till i run out.

bkxpress2015

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:53:06 PM

Never use any site that is made by "donaldbitcoin" all sites will turn in scam soon after they opens!!

The sites donaldbitcoin makes are some of the most profitable faucets around here for users. He offers an innovative investment feature, but you should know all investments have risks. The good thing is you're not forced to use it or deposit any BTC; if you do, then the risk solely lays in your hands. I don't see anywhere on his sites that say you're guaranteed a refund in the event of a shutdown or other unfortunate event.

Losing AdSense is huge as they're, without a doubt, the highest paying ad network out there. Everyone knows using them on faucets is inherently risky, but sometimes it's worth it. He took & is taking a risk with it in hopes that he'll make some good net profit (and I hope he does). This also greatly benefits the users seeing how CetoBeto has some insane payouts. Donald even mentioned he's paying out of his pocket right now until he can get more ads up on the site.

For someone who creates really solid and original faucets that pay out great rewards, why would you keep saying "scam" this and "scam" that? How much total have you collected from his faucets? I bet quite a bit.

The only thing that kind of concerns me is copyright infringement with Pokemon and the pictures that are used. I know Pokemon isn't mentioned anywhere on the site, but not sure if using those images constitutes fair use. I was thinking the same thing with DonaldCoin, Hitpxl and some of the other sites.

Anyways, great job so far Donald. You have far more supporters than naysayers Smiley

creepland

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:03:50 AM

Scammer. Smiley

we lost our old adsense.
you think i'm happy to close all my sites and refund donaldcoin users balances for members who asking me about their old upgrade?

CetoBeto.com run without adsense, will use new adsense on it within next days..

i'm paying from my own pocket now to stay in this business.
but i respect anyone could say we're scam after closing old sites  Cry

Now you said that you u are refunding from old sites earned! Then why you can't sent me my earned btc??
You said about your 9k profit monthly then what the fuc* why you can't pay out my 5$???

You don't care about other people you just looking for profit. Smiley

donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 07:19:32 AM

Now you said that you u are refunding from old sites earned! Then why you can't sent me my earned btc??
You said about your 9k profit monthly then what the fuc* why you can't pay out my 5$???
You don't care about other people you just looking for profit. Smiley

you still asking about adalso ?

i told you i already sold that network to work on my 9 faucets.
however, please PM me your wallet address to send your 0.01 and then leave adalso,

i'm not going to pay your next payouts because adalso is not for me, hope you understand this.

PM your wallet address  Undecided

donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 07:25:15 AM

The sites donaldbitcoin makes are some of the most profitable faucets around here for users. He offers an innovative investment feature, but you should know all investments have risks. The good thing is you're not forced to use it or deposit any BTC; if you do, then the risk solely lays in your hands. I don't see anywhere on his sites that say you're guaranteed a refund in the event of a shutdown or other unfortunate event.

Losing AdSense is huge as they're, without a doubt, the highest paying ad network out there. Everyone knows using them on faucets is inherently risky, but sometimes it's worth it. He took & is taking a risk with it in hopes that he'll make some good net profit (and I hope he does). This also greatly benefits the users seeing how CetoBeto has some insane payouts. Donald even mentioned he's paying out of his pocket right now until he can get more ads up on the site.

For someone who creates really solid and original faucets that pay out great rewards, why would you keep saying "scam" this and "scam" that? How much total have you collected from his faucets? I bet quite a bit.

The only thing that kind of concerns me is copyright infringement with Pokemon and the pictures that are used. I know Pokemon isn't mentioned anywhere on the site, but not sure if using those images constitutes fair use. I was thinking the same thing with DonaldCoin, Hitpxl and some of the other sites.

Anyways, great job so far Donald. You have far more supporters than naysayers Smiley

thanks bkxpress2015 for your support  Smiley

Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 07:44:43 AM

I made some small btc income from donaldcoin sites like most of you. I do not know the owner. Maybe some of you might know me because i am very active among different faucets and games. Adsense seems to started a war against bitcoin faucets and games. I personally had a problem with adsense in the past and i assre those of you who never used it, they can be very unfair. Most of the time you are lucky if you get respond. So, sooner or later all faucets might face some minor or major issues with their adsense account. However, this shouldn`t change the fact that donaldcoin was one of the most stable bitcoin faucet game i have seen. We have even seen farmsatoshi turn out a scam in the end. At least donaldcoin owner is still here and giving solutouns and explanations to those who were effected. Please little understanding to people that are still providing us this kind of services. Remember, there aren`t many anymore...

Crystal11

Activity: 528

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:03:13 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2016, 08:24:50 AM by Crystal11

I made some small btc income from donaldcoin sites like most of you. I do not know the owner. Maybe some of you might know me because i am very active among different faucets and games. Adsense seems to started a war against bitcoin faucets and games. I personally had a problem with adsense in the past and i assre those of you who never used it, they can be very unfair. Most of the time you are lucky if you get respond. So, sooner or later all faucets might face some minor or major issues with their adsense account. However, this shouldn`t change the fact that donaldcoin was one of the most stable bitcoin faucet game i have seen. We have even seen farmsatoshi turn out a scam in the end. At least donaldcoin owner is still here and giving solutouns and explanations to those who were effected. Please little understanding to people that are still providing us this kind of services. Remember, there aren`t many anymore...

Adsense now has banned the boomfaucet and some of other faucets on same account. Cry
I think the most common mistake , a suicidal one, is having more than 1 faucet and making cross advertising between owned faucets leads to suspension from adsense with the verdict of forced traffic.
Another faucets network Fullbitcoins.com has been banned (i dont know when happened) and now they have reduced the claims values with 50% (since yesterday) . They did same mistake, cross advertising between their faucets.
However this is a grey area, talking about adsense , because it seems they don't like money making (directly) websites at all , doesn't matter if it's a faucet, a HYIP, a PTC , etc. Sooner or later adsense is removed from such sites. I guess it's not a matter of IF adsense will leave from such websites ,it's a matter of WHEN. So admins needs to be prepared (by searching other advertising networks early i mean prospecting) and expect such unwanted incident to happen anytime. Just my opinion .

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:27:58 AM

Adsense now has banned the boomfaucet and some of other faucets on same account. Cry
I think the most common mistake , a suicidal one, is having more than 1 faucet and making cross advertising between owned faucets leads to suspension from adsense with the verdict of forced traffic.
Another faucets network Fullbitcoins.com has been banned (i dont know when happened) and now they have reduced the claims values with 50% (since yesterday) . They did same mistake, cross advertising between their faucets.
However this is a grey area, talking about adsense , because it seems they don't like money making (directly) websites at all , doesn't matter if it's a faucet, a HYIP, a PTC , etc. Sooner or later adsense is removed from such sites. I guess it's not a matter of IF adsense will leave from such websites ,it's a matter of WHEN. So admins needs to be prepared (by searching other advertising networks early i mean prospecting) and expect such unwanted incident to happen anytime. Just my opinion .
Not really.

Google doesn't employ "site inspectors". 99.99% of our sites get reported by competitors or users.

Faucet traffic is "sh*t traffic" in their eyes. Period. They don't want advertisers lose money on fake clicks and views, even that would benefit them a lot, due to their 30% commission they take from publishers.

Sad but true.
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 08:43:08 AM

yes i agree with you Nomad88 and Crystal11, and for real i was expecting to get adsense suspend on donald someday, but i feel it was early.

i also agree faucets are no longer interesting for google, that's why i'm trying to avoid saying bitcoin on my new project, and will not create many sites like before. hope this helps to survive more.. but yes i know it will be suspended again sooner or later  Cry

Crystal11

Activity: 528

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:54:42 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2016, 09:11:55 AM by Crystal11

Thanks, yes ,nice move, specially to add the attack dragon thing, now it gets closer to a game scenario/story Grin . I assume a real animation like in the games would eat up lots of server resources and maybe not everyone's devices can support the latest versions of flash or whatever is made game animation from. (Unity Extension Engine is not supported anymore by Chrome)
Remove from everywhere the word "satoshi" but i guess the stupid kids will complain why is "score" mentioned (just as i read on ceto topic) and not satoshi.
We the old claimers, loyal members will know that score means satoshi  Grin

i got an idea lol  Cheesy :
 i just set my new signature on bitcointalk with the ref link  Grin

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 01:52:18 PM

Thanks, yes ,nice move, specially to add the attack dragon thing, now it gets closer to a game scenario/story Grin . I assume a real animation like in the games would eat up lots of server resources and maybe not everyone's devices can support the latest versions of flash or whatever is made game animation from. (Unity Extension Engine is not supported anymore by Chrome)
Remove from everywhere the word "satoshi" but i guess the stupid kids will complain why is "score" mentioned (just as i read on ceto topic) and not satoshi.
We the old claimers, loyal members will know that score means satoshi  Grin

i got an idea lol  Cheesy :
 i just set my new signature on bitcointalk with the ref link  Grin

thanks for your support and promoting website, hope you get some referrals  Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: