Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:31:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone to purchase HumbleBundle  (Read 315 times)
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:16:08 PM

Hello everyone. I am very interested to purchase this HumbleBundle (https://www.humblebundle.com/gamemaker-bundle). However, HumbleBundle or YoYo Games decided not to accept Bitcoin. So I am down to requesting a high ranking and trusted member of Bitcointalk to purchase it for me as a gift and send it to my email for me. I will then pay the corresponding Bitcoin - >15 USD.

I am looking for trusted member. I don't mind paying a few percent extra for services charges.

Unless you are highly trusted, I will not go first.

Payment method for the bundle: Card, Paypal and Amazon.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:24:39 PM

I can do this, if you agree contact me via skype : zoomer-bitcointalk
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:24:05 PM

I can do this, if you agree contact me via skype : zoomer-bitcointalk

Thank you. I do not use Skype. Can we chat on Bitcointalk or Google Hangout instead?

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:43:45 AM

I've done this before for a random reddit user, PM me if you'd like proof & we can possibly work something out!
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:02:37 AM

Based on your trust I can buy it via Paypal and then send it to you via email. I appreciate my email to remain private (which I think you can do easily) and you can send payment after in bitcoin. I have no problem with that and I don't think you will ruin your account for a mere 15 USD. Let me know.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: