Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:17:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OneCrypto.net | 5x 100mBTC Giveaway | ALL USERS  (Read 1247 times)
onecrypto1231 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 09:28:26 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2016, 07:52:41 AM by onecrypto1231

Greetings all! I am coming to you as an administrator over at OneCrypto.net.

Upon release of the forum, I did 2 giveaways rewarding users by posting, which can be found here and here (Payment proof on thread)

Now, I have decided to continue further with giving away, and with this, there will be 5 members who will receive 100 mBTC simply by joining, and being active.

Let me start off by saying, if you spam, you will be banned and disqualified from this contest

You may be wondering, what if this is a fake giveaway? This is not. First and foremost, I do not want to have the reputation of my forum to be negative due to fake giveaways/contests, which is why I always come through with the prizes. Second off, I have added payment proof from other threads where I paid out over $100.00 to users simply by posting.

If you would like to enter, there are a few rules:
1) DO NOT SPAM
2) Be active and respectful
3) Do not make multiple accounts, you will be caught, and disqualified
4) ToS are subject to change throughout the contest.

If you would like to participate, simply create an account with the referral "Bronx" (remove " ") at OneCrypto.net

After registration, post on https://onecrypto.net/showthread.php?tid=358

Having 1 post on this forum will get you disqualified as well, however, this contest is randomly picked, and if you are picked as a winner, and you have 1 post, you will not be given your prize, and I will select another member

Giveaway ends on 15 December, 2016
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:41:25 PM

Your offer is good but I would advise you move it to the appropriate  section of the forum, in my opinion I think it should go to service announcement but I could be wrong...
onecrypto1231 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 09:42:45 PM

Your offer is good but I would advise you move it to the appropriate  section of the forum, in my opinion I think it should go to service announcement but I could be wrong...
I have no idea. I posted it in gambling as it's mBTC, but I created one in Service Announcement as well as I'm not sure which one it goes to. If it's in the wrong section, then I apologize.
Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:48:03 PM

Since it's a giveaway, you should move this into the games and round section, which is where the giveaway threads are at. The move topic button is in the bottom section of the screen(this is off-topic lol). Having 1 post on this forum? You do mean making 1 post right? You might want to fix the OP.
onecrypto1231 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 09:49:50 PM

Since it's a giveaway, you should move this into the games and round section, which is where the giveaway threads are at. The move topic button is in the bottom section of the screen(this is off-topic lol). Having 1 post on this forum? You do mean making 1 post right? You might want to fix the OP.
Moved! And yes, I mean creating only 1 post on the thread to enter into the giveaway is not allowed. The whole point is to bring the community together! Any other questions, feel free to ask!
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 10:28:39 PM

I have no idea. I posted it in gambling as it's mBTC, but I created one in Service Announcement as well as I'm not sure which one it goes to. If it's in the wrong section, then I apologize.
Yeah this is the right section for this , how post we need to be qualified in your give away? And also comment is counted?
onecrypto1231 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 01:48:56 AM

Yeah this is the right section for this , how post we need to be qualified in your give away? And also comment is counted?
There is no set amount of posts, just be active and don't spam.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:56:37 AM

There was a previous forum that also promised the most active user 3 BTC over a period of a few months and when the deadline arrived the administrators disappeared. Then after a few weeks the forum vanished.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:05:32 AM

It will be great if you arw willin to put the prize in escrow since like what the ther giy above this post mentioned, there was this another forum who apparently done giveaways and paid but then at the point of a contest like this, a winner was never chosen andso the efforts of the participants came to a waste.
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:11:08 AM

join in your forum , and my name blodok there .when This giveaway at the end ?

onecrypto1231 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 02:33:04 AM

There was a previous forum that also promised the most active user 3 BTC over a period of a few months and when the deadline arrived the administrators disappeared. Then after a few weeks the forum vanished.
Why would I invest in the forum by paying users to post previously (over $100 from my pocket) just to host a fake giveaway, gain activity, then leave the forum? Just something to think about Smiley
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 05:41:13 AM

hello! i joined the event, posted, well approximately how many post for the account to be safe to join the event?

Thanks
onecrypto1231 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 07:27:14 AM

hello! i joined the event, posted, well approximately how many post for the account to be safe to join the event?

Thanks
You can join the event as your first post, but be sure to stay active like you would on any other forum. Do not spam however
BitcoinDetector

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

www.bitcoindetector.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 08:13:16 AM

This seems like a very big timeframe for a giveaway, don't you think? Other than that, good job! Smiley
onecrypto1231 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 08:17:47 AM

This seems like a very big timeframe for a giveaway, don't you think? Other than that, good job! Smiley
Absolutely not a very big timeframe. Gives enough time for users to settle down with the community, understand how things work, and in my hopes, to stay active. This is the whole point of the giveaway. To bring activity to the forum in hopes of receiving a prize for doing so.
RajeshaKumar

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:23:11 AM

every one participan can get 100 mbtc
or only random
onecrypto1231 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 08:41:35 AM

every one participan can get 100 mbtc
or only random
Only random. I'm not Bill Gates  Grin
onecrypto1231 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 06:50:53 PM

Let me know if you have anymore questions
onecrypto1231 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 08:04:13 PM

Let me know if you have anymore questions
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:06:44 PM

Joining your forum looks quite tidy aswel
Hope people get paid for their efforts at the end of this giveaway.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: