Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:48:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MANNA] Manna: Universal Basic Income + Blockchain  (Read 26776 times)
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:25:50 PM

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
curiosity1

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:34:03 PM

Sorry for bumping. Generally I like the idea, even though I'm not sure it will work, but what I'm wondering most about atm is how you keep people from creating several wallets and gaming the system?
The Grantcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 05:53:43 PM

any bounty dev?

We are currently in the process of finalizing our bounty program. Stay tuned as we will announce it soon. If you have a particular skill set or interest, I'd invite you to reach out to me at jon@bfreshgear.com.

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 06:01:16 PM

Sorry for bumping. Generally I like the idea, even though I'm not sure it will work, but what I'm wondering most about atm is how you keep people from creating several wallets and gaming the system?

This is a great and important question. We are utilizing an automated system developed by Ekata.social that incorporates a non web based cell-phone, biometrics, e-mail, and location to determine each user as unique. Those who do not pass this are requested to further verify their identity. We have spent considerable effort towards ensuring abuse does not occur and it will continue to be a high priority. As the project grows and our process improves we will do audits with our current signups to ensure we are not experiencing abuse and to alleviate any discovered loopholes.

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 06:05:26 PM

Dev, how do you want to get attention if you respond every 3 months? Do you intend what with this project? Be honest and you will get what you deserve!

Hi, we are a dedicated team of volunteers and working diligently to improve the quality of the technology and underlying components of the project. That being said, we have admittedly not given due attention to the various public forums. In order to address this, we will soon be launching a slack channel as well as making a much more active effort to regularly provide updates and respond to inquiries in this thread. I apologize for the past delays and can assure you we will be much more accessible moving forward.
Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:52:22 PM

Urgent Update and News
By The Grantcoin Foundation
March 13, 2017

The Grantcoin Foundation has several news items to report:

we will be pursuing additional third-party exchanges and solutions to make it easier for ordinary people to acquire and trade Grantcoin for other currencies — especially major currencies such as U.S. Dollars and Euros.

Hi, I think the easiest way to achieve this goal is to switch Grantcoin to one of the tokens' platform such as BitShares, NXT or Waves.

It's much easier to manage the financial part of the project using existing infrastructure of those platform, freeing time for other activities necessary  for the project success, eg marketing.

I would prefer Waves, as it is on the rise now, and has such a feature like double-chain tokens, Waves/Ethereum, which can be utilised if smart-contract functions are needed in the future.

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 01:33:58 AM

dear sir do you need chinese translation ? or is there any other thing that need help in twitter ?

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mercedes

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:41:13 AM

Hello, guys. If you can do something better it will be awesome! Can I translate your project to Russian community? I like your affiliate program. So waiting for updates, I think I will participate in pre-ICO.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:53:03 PM

Hello to all!
I bought coins through southxchange.com.
Do you have some decend wallet? I only find some wallet via twitter... But maybe do you have just some simple wallet?
Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:14:30 PM

Hello to all!
Do you have some decend wallet? I only find some wallet via twitter... But maybe do you have just some simple wallet?

The list of available wallets can be found at http://www.grantcoin.org/use-grantcoin/wallets/

Also check this post about the coming coin swap etc
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:21:34 PM

Hello to all!

The list of available wallets can be found at http://www.grantcoin.org/use-grantcoin/wallets/

Also check this post about the coming coin swap etc

Thank you! I'm appreciate your's help! I found and installed this wallet QT version 0.7.0 and now everything works correctly!
Now I'm holder of this tokens at my wallet!
fey2indi

Activity: 150

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:12:29 PM

Hi everyone, soon we'll be coming up with a list of things we need done by volunteers for bounties or payments in Grantcoin.

The highest priorities in the near future are probably the following:

• Help with development and testing for next update to Grantcoin code and wallets, and a few other tech projects.
  • Spanish language translation of our website, etc.

Will update this thread when a more specific list is ready.

If you don't have ne1 for Spanish translation of Grantcoin website yet, I'm here.

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:42:52 PM

Hi everyone, soon we'll be coming up with a list of things we need done by volunteers for bounties or payments in Grantcoin.

The highest priorities in the near future are probably the following:

• Help with development and testing for next update to Grantcoin code and wallets, and a few other tech projects.
  • Spanish language translation of our website, etc.

Will update this thread when a more specific list is ready.

If you don't have ne1 for Spanish translation of Grantcoin website yet, I'm here.

Hi, thank you for your interest in helping out. Can you e-mail me at jon@grantcoin.org and we can talk further?
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:31:34 AM

GrantCoin is probably my favorite long HODL. They have a great, generous, and caring team. I have personally had the opportunity of chatting with one of the team leaders in this project, and can assure you they care deeply about the success of Grantcoin and the shift to Manna. I'm excited about this team and their project and you should be too!

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
jznsamuel

Activity: 121

“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:48:09 PM

Just found out about the project and signed up. Weird that I didn't get any email, we should get an email once we signup.

legion_miracle

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:10:55 AM

Manna relaunch is going to take GRT to the moon. I decided to sell 1/3 of my investment (against my better judgement) just to create a little liquidity in my portfolio....I know after Manna I am likely going to kick myself in the ass for doing so. The team over at Grantcoin / MannaCurrency is amazing, with a true vision for future success. I have been fortunate enough to personally speak to Brandon Venetta, a team member of Grantcoin, and can honestly say that there is a lot of passion for the future of this coin to be successful. I will hold my remaining 2/3 for quite some time just as most of the users of Grantcoin are doing.

Keep up the great work guys....you are creating positive change in the world...Very glad that I supported this coin, and look forward to continuing to support this team.

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 12:17:58 AM

Manna relaunch is going to take GRT to the moon. I decided to sell 1/3 of my investment (against my better judgement) just to create a little liquidity in my portfolio....I know after Manna I am likely going to kick myself in the ass for doing so. The team over at Grantcoin / MannaCurrency is amazing, with a true vision for future success. I have been fortunate enough to personally speak to Brandon Venetta, a team member of Grantcoin, and can honestly say that there is a lot of passion for the future of this coin to be successful. I will hold my remaining 2/3 for quite some time just as most of the users of Grantcoin are doing.

Keep up the great work guys....you are creating positive change in the world...Very glad that I supported this coin, and look forward to continuing to support this team.

Thank you! We're working hard to make this project a success! We've been a couple weeks delayed in the rollout of the new website (now in debugging phase), but we're getting ready to release some things this week such as wallets and whitepaper.
legion_miracle

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:19:50 AM

Thank you! We're working hard to make this project a success! We've been a couple weeks delayed in the rollout of the new website (now in debugging phase), but we're getting ready to release some things this week such as wallets and whitepaper.

Keep up the great work guys, glad to have been an early supporter and long term Hodler of GrantCoin, can't wait to see what the future holds for us as we merge to Manna

Manna Currency

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:13:46 PM

dear sir do you need chinese translation ? or is there any other thing that need help in twitter ?

Hi,
     A few months back, you offered to possibly translate aspects of our project into Chinese. If you are still interested, we are happy to provide compensation in Manna. Ideally, we would like to have the whitepaper, website and infograph translated. Can you respond to me at jon@mannabase.com?

Best,
Jon Frechin
Director of Marketing
Mannabase.com
MarquiseMuseum

Activity: 739
Merit: 29

www.MarquiseMuseum.com

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:15:05 AM

could a UBI be founded on computing power through proof of stake and masternodes to ensure that there is intrinsic value and that the currency retains purchasing power.

Patent studied 2017 Certified ABT/NFT catalogue
https://waves.exchange/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES
ABTx swap certificate for https://rarible.com/MarquiseMuseum/sale 7.5m tokens per NFT
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: