Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:18:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is a flaw in steemit but everyone is silent about it.  (Read 1492 times)
chryspano
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:08:39 PM

Someone who have 17000 steem power earn about 100 steem every day, that’s 700 per week
That sam person will be able to cash out 160 steem every week.

This is true ONLY if the hodler of the 17000 SP doesn't power down at all, from the moment you power down your earnings per day become less and less after each week, because you have less SP now, do you really expect someone who has 16840 SP to earn the same "interest" as someone who still has 17000 SP?

Also, as I already told you, each subsequent power down, powers down MORE SP than the previous one. I tried it and I know it. I suppose some earned interest is added to your power down amount as the time passes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snowflake43 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:45:06 PM

Someone who have 17000 steem power earn about 100 steem every day, that’s 700 per week

This is true ONLY if the hodler of the 17000 SP doesn't power down at all, from the moment you power down your earnings per day become less and less after each week, because you have less SP now, do you really expect someone who has 16840 SP to earn the same "interest" as someone who still has 17000 SP?

Also, as I already told you, each subsequent power down, powers down MORE SP than the previous one. I tried it and I know it. I suppose some earned interest is added to your power down amount as the time passes.

The power down is included in my calculation.

Someone who has 17000 SP will earn 700 per week minus the 160 that he powered down which means is balance will increase by 540 Steem power every week.

Someone who earn 16840 steem power will earn slightly less interest but I don’t see how this is relevant because he will also be able to cash out less steem.

Take for example someone who has 1700 SP . He will earn 70 steem per week and will be able to cash out 16 steem so his steem power will grow regardless.

The number of steem power someone have doesn't change the fact that the steem power balance is growing perpetualy even when cashing out every week.

There is a contradiction in your post. You said

"from the moment you power down your earnings per day become less and less after each week"
"each subsequent power down, powers down MORE SP than the previous one"

If your earnings per day decreases how can the amount of Steem power that you cash out increase?
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:10:26 AM

I don`t have any issues with them, but I will never pass over ninja POW mining and the rate of 95% of POW coins were redistributed

I am mining steem with one CPU, and like the platform, but come on ppl could the POW be longer with at least 30-50% and not POS being 98%???

Whats is worst those POW where mined with few CPU farms and few ppl hold most

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
chryspano
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:27:29 AM

Someone who has 17000 SP will earn 700 per week minus the 160 that he powered down which means is balance will increase by 540 Steem power every week.

Someone who earn 16840 steem power will earn slightly less interest but I don’t see how this is relevant because he will also be able to cash out less steem.

Take for example someone who has 1700 SP . He will earn 70 steem per week and will be able to cash out 16 steem so his steem power will grow regardless.

The number of steem power someone have doesn't change the fact that the steem power balance is growing perpetualy even when cashing out every week.

"from the moment you power down your earnings per day become less and less after each week"

If your earnings per day decreases how can the amount of Steem power that you cash out increase?

Maybe it's time for you to create another newbie account and start another stupid thread from scratch.

Gohs

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

send &receive money instantly with no hidden cost

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:36:59 AM

steemit has always been flawed from the start, I guess people kept quiet because they were making money from it - for a while, before everyone joined the wagon and no one could make decent money anymore.

snowflake43 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:08:14 PM

Maybe it's time for you to create another newbie account and start another stupid thread from scratch.

https://i.imgsafe.org/2518877946.jpg

Your reaction is very odd. My account on steemit is https://steemit.com/@snowflake.

My question must have hit a nerve somewhere, no wonder why..The only valid answer to this question is that earnings are growing faster than the SP you can get out ( which is exactly my point) But you are in denial, you have a condition called cognitive dissonance, you don't want to hear that steemit is flawed because you have already convinced yourself that it's not.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: