Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:44:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shamanscoin.com - New Faucet Game | +100M Payout Satoshi  (Read 7205 times)
Pycckoe (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:45:09 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2016, 06:40:58 AM by Pycckoe

Good day for everyone, we have represent new faucet game ShamansCoin.
This is free game.
  • You can win daily gift about 100-200 Satoshi
  • Collect satoshi from VoodooMask, speed is 4 satoshi per minute.
  • Invite your friends and get 20% Referrals earning!
  • 30 second Payouts on you FaucetBox account and minimum for payout is 3000 satoshi

You can upgrade you account in free type on two bundle:
Fast - 2x faster or Big 2x bigger.
We have secure SSL web site.
We have mobile friendly design and mobile app for android

Proof of payout is here - https://shamanscoin.com/proof-1

Join to Shamans Family and earn free bitcoins now!

https://shamanscoin.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 06:49:20 AM

Good to see you guys finally made a post here on shamans, are you the owner? also is wildcoins your website as well?

Shamans loading take a bit of time.

Hope you add in new features to shamans as well soon enough. I Have been running some campaigns on it as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pycckoe (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:52:17 AM

Thank you! Yes wildcoin is our game too and we have launched soon another game for only mobile and in there will be more rewards.
Shamanscoin is too slowly because owner of donaldcoin is ddos us Smiley and that all but we have strong shield with cloudflare Smiley
Pycckoe (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:19:47 AM

About what license you talk about? we have own design, own code. Give any proof please
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:19:59 AM

site needs improvement, you must insert timer, to understand how may minutes are remaining before next clime, also you must make FAQ, its new game and will be good, if we will read what to do, before make some investment. also i cannot receive email for verifying my acc. if you will fix these problems, will be more interesting and you will have more visitores

good luck
yurka5356

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:22:29 AM

Pycckoe,

I like Shamanscoin and visit it everyday with no problems. But I have a problem with Wildcoins.
One day Wildcoins stopped recignizing me and now says 'A user with such data wasn't found'.
When I try to get registered again the system says 'A user with such data is already registered.'
Can I send you a PM with my data?

Cats and Dogs Faucetmakers and Satoshihunters are living together
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 08:26:50 AM

Yes many people have probelms with email verification. Please work on it.

Suggestions for both shamans and wildcoins

1.Increase the daily rewards - it says 200+ but I get 100 - 199 max
2.Share on social media button is off since site launch. Please turn it on now.
3.Work by monsters/Sheriff collects - added to generator - please add it to balance and not generator the satoshi extra collected during those 20 minutes.
4.The FunCaptcha where you need to drag and drop images is very boring and often comes out wrong - better use the jigsaw puzzle version or other types of funcaptcha.
5.Add in a chatting feature as well.
6.Contact us button does not work - please fix it.

TL:DR,lots of work to do admin, good thing you guys finally showed up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pycckoe (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:49:36 AM

Thanks for your reply. Yes in few days we will fix it. Smiley We need more users because now not too much users we have.
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:21:46 AM

Thanks for your reply. Yes in few days we will fix it. Smiley We need more users because now not too much users we have.

How are you going to have more users if wipe user accounts.

"Login Error!

Sorry, your account has been suspended.

It's an automatic blocking system that blocks your account for some time.
We can't unlock your account manually.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

What to do now? Just WAIT!

Error message #2"

Referrals do not pay, and wipe the accounts of my referrals.  A few days ago we exchanged several e-mails. This morning I received a message from referral user that his account again deleted. Donald-coin on my site is marked "Use at your own risk". https://ccurrency.wordpress.com/bitcoin-games/

Best regards
Pycckoe (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:25:57 AM

"Login Error!

Error message #2"

Referrals do not pay, and wipe the accounts of my referrals.  A few days ago we exchanged several e-mails. This morning I received a message from referral user that his account again deleted. Donald-coin on my site is marked "Use at your own risk". https://ccurrency.wordpress.com/bitcoin-games/

Best regards

Hmmm  we don't block users. maybe you say about other site ? And where you get this msg can you give screenshot ?
I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:32:30 AM

"Login Error!

Error message #2"

Best regards

Hmmm  we don't block users. maybe you say about other site ? And where you get this msg can you give screenshot ?

Yes I am talking about Donald-coin.info who is obviously your page as the other two. Screenshot do not have but error messages are sent to tipol1952@gmail.com a few days ago.
Pycckoe (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:12:41 AM

"Login Error!

Error message #2"

Best regards

Yes I am talking about Donald-coin.info who is obviously your page as the other two. Screenshot do not have but error messages are sent to tipol1952@gmail.com a few days ago.

But this site is not ours, please contact them
Evuleon

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:19:01 AM

WildCoins:

Current Type : Notice: Undefined variable: type in /var/www/admin/www/wildcoins.net/views/templates/upgradev.php on line 10

I tried to upgrade to big generator. Of course link wasn't working like it wasn't working on Shamans and Wildcoins with email verification because it was constructed as "shamanscoin.com/\emailval" and FF interpreted it as shamanscoin.com/%5Cemailval so you should be careful with using \ in links, but whatever.

I manually put wildcoins.net/upbig
Twice.
Still have the fast generator, not big one.
But it ate 200 satoshi from my balance.

To be honest... It's coded so badly that I cannot convince myself to use Shaman or Wildcoin...
So...
1. Eaten balance because of trying to upgrade,
2. Manually had to force to confirm my email to even collect anything,
3. After many days +2 SatoBux bonus on Wildcoins doesn't work...

Conclusion: Not really attractive.
Pycckoe (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:22:50 AM

WildCoins:

Current Type : Notice: Undefined variable: type in /var/www/admin/www/wildcoins.net/views/templates/upgradev.php on line 10

I tried to upgrade to big generator. Of course link wasn't working like it wasn't working on Shamans and Wildcoins with email verification because it was constructed as "shamanscoin.com/\emailval" and FF interpreted it as shamanscoin.com/%5Cemailval so you should be careful with using \ in links, but whatever.

I manually put wildcoins.net/upbig
Twice.
Still have the fast generator, not big one.
But it ate 200 satoshi from my balance.

To be honest... It's coded so badly that I cannot convince myself to use Shaman or Wildcoin...
So...
1. Eaten balance because of trying to upgrade,
2. Manually had to force to confirm my email to even collect anything,
3. After many days +2 SatoBux bonus on Wildcoins doesn't work...

Conclusion: Not really attractive.

Thanks for bug reporting we fix this
BitcoinReseller

Activity: 386
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 12:48:17 PM

site got damaged when they try to null script.
they run site using invalid license, they save 0.8 btc for lifetime license and used nulled script instead, but nothing is working..

▓▓▓ ➤ Start Your Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓ ➤ Best Bitcoin Paying Sites ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Pycckoe (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 12:56:05 PM

they run site using invalid license, they saved 0.8 btc but nothing is working..

Tell me where we can founded your script? Donaldcoin still ddosing us. What the f*ck ? We can't download your script from any where. We have coded this site from zero
Pycckoe (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:12:24 PM

they run site using invalid license, they saved 0.8 btc but nothing is working..

Tell me where we can founded your script? Donaldcoin still ddosing us. What the f*ck ? We can't download your script from any where. We have coded this site from zero

many things are from our main script, disabled or not working, but still appear as we developed.
you only changed design, but all script is same, we know what we coded very well..

or you coded it and till now you don't know it's not working ?
i mean Upgrade (fast, big), Deposit, Pages (faq, contact,..et), Lost Password, Withdraw History,..etc all these appear on your site and not working..

only 'Work 20 minutes' option and design are your. and you made 'Work 20 minutes' in wrong way..

for doss attack, i don't know what you mean, but why donaldcoin or someone else will ddos your rubbish site?

i think it's bots problem, not doss.

You have been ddos us because you send junk traffic from yours scripts. And if you know not you can coded this function Smiley BUt we have all proof what code is ours. And tell us what we steal some think it is wrong Smiley we can too say what you steal from us Smiley
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:41:17 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2016, 02:21:54 PM by Crystal11

Hi, are you going to fix the "+2 SatoBux /minute will be collected by Sheriffs" option from wildcoins because it';s not working. Or is just disabled to save you money  Grin ?

About additional captcha on both sites i can say that it sucks and takes to much time , sometimes gives error due to not clear pictures such as fishes same color with ambient, cats without head confusing with dogs, etc. Would enjoy better if you change the additional captcha or reduce the number of images from 7 to 4 or 3.
Regards.
Edit : I know that you get the online additional captcha  and provider gives as it is but tell them that their captcha sucks . Thanks .

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 02:00:00 PM

Hi, are you going to fix the "+2 SatoBux /minute will be collected by Sheriffs" option from wildcoins because it';s not working. Or is just disabled to save you money  Grin ?

About additional captcha on both sites i can say that it sucks and takes to much time , sometimes gives error due to not clear pictures such as fishes same color with ambient, cats without head confusing with dogs, etc. Would enjoy better if you change the additional captcha or reduce the number of images from 7 to 4 or 3.
Regards.

This exactly  Grin Grin Grin

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
Pycckoe (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 04:52:00 AM

Hi, are you going to fix the "+2 SatoBux /minute will be collected by Sheriffs" option from wildcoins because it';s not working. Or is just disabled to save you money  Grin ?

Regards.

This exactly  Grin Grin Grin

This captcha is protection from bots Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: