Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:04:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SCAM ALERT SHADOWCASH - shadowcash-deanonymized  (Read 2323 times)
Blazin8888 (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:00:32 PM

INVESTOR WARNING, BROKEN CODE: https://shnoe.wordpress.com/2016/02/11/de-anonymizing-shadowcash-and-oz-coin/

https://www.deepdotweb.com/2016/02/17/shadowcash-deanonymized/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
generous

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:08:31 PM

this new coin or what? why Announcements altcoin you make thread?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
$scam$

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:11:03 PM

wht SCAM SHADOWCASH
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 01:33:53 PM

So when are you going to pay me 2000 sdc you owe me Blazin8888 for saving your corrupted wallet.dat that contained 30,000 sdc last year. I recall you were than fudding Crave and shilling SDC. You are an known idiot and a scammer.
Blazin8888 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:45:41 PM

So when are you going to pay me 2000 sdc you owe me Blazin8888 for saving your corrupted wallet.dat that contained 30,000 sdc last year. I recall you were than fudding Crave and shilling SDC. You are an known idiot and a scammer.

all you kids do is pump this scam coin - all us XMR vets know this code is garbage - with your copy paste "encrypted chat" (not even encrypted) and your never ending pump attempts with this "market" "coming soon" - deep dot web analytics have peeled the skin off this coin and has come to conclusion it is indeed broken.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:11:55 PM

Shadow is internally pnd from the start of its life as they are all insiders on it with supply, and manipulate as needed.  All the talk is vapor as it won't actually come of us anywhere anytime.
b4h4mu7

Activity: 337
Merit: 315

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:31:53 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2016, 07:10:19 PM by b4h4mu7

What Blazin888 fails to mention in typical FUD fashion is Shadow's privacy flaw was identified by a member of the XMR team and subsequently fixed days later by the SDC team back in February. Although the issue could of been handled more professionally on behalf of the Monero team instead of propagating a FUD campaign behind it, a bounty was paid and the issue was put to bed.

What also isn't mentioned is this same flaw was identified by the XMR team in their own project which made it easy for them to identify in a competing project that uses ring signatures. This is despite the fact that Shadow implemented their ring signatures on the Bitcoin codebase instead of cloning the existing Bytecoin codebase like XMR has done. The reason why Shadow and other projects like Microsoft Windows have bounty programs is to incentivize users to find and fix flaws, not hide them from the public. Obviously someone like Blazin8888 who has never built anything in is life would be ignorant to this type of program. The entire premise behind cryptography is to find flaws and then solutions thereby making it stronger. This is among the first of things that any competent cryptography professor will instruct their students.

A statement regarding the issue by the SDC team can be found below.
https://blog.shadowproject.io/2016/03/07/development-update-march-phoenix/

all you kids do is pump this scam coin - all us XMR vets know this code is garbage - with your copy paste "encrypted chat" (not even encrypted) and your never ending pump attempts with this "market" "coming soon" - deep dot web analytics have peeled the skin off this coin and has come to conclusion it is indeed broken.

The only scam alert here is Blazin8888. If anyone took investment advice from Blazin8888 they'd have no BTC to scratch their ass with. It's sort of liking taking investment advice from a Nigerian Prince. A simple review of his post history is all the confirmation anyone needs. If you're too lazy to do that I've posted an example below.

Notice how he evades the question of scamming olcaytu2005, who helped him recover his wallet. Typical crypto scumbag. These types of scumbags speak in opposites. When they tell you its a scam its so you'll dump into their buy orders.
IDEA:

Incorporate PGP into wallet.

Make it easy for ppl.

Much needed tool for ppls who use this stuff...

FYI

good luck shadowers...

PS.

Sorry for FUD..

it was only business. Iv accumulated enough now. Stay strong..

Fuck off Blazin8888 you lying scumbag piece of shit.  

Dont take it personally kid. Like I said, its only business.

Wise up.

A screen cap is also available

Shadow is internally pnd from the start of its life as they are all insiders on it with supply, and manipulate as needed.  All the talk is vapor as it won't actually come of us anywhere anytime.

Is that why the developers have stuck with the project for over two years? If Shadow was truly a pnd they would have accepted the DASH buyout when it was proposed.. If they were truly scammers they would of accepted the merger, waited for the DASH pump then dump their DASH holdings and leave the project. Instead they declined the offer and chose to continue development on their own project. Shadow will continue to pioneer all aspects of crypto regardless of what FUD packers like you and blazin8888 have to say. It will also continue to have organic growth like it has over the last 2+ years.

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/darkcoin-shadowcash-merger.2918/
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HrGDKKtr5cKKE8Iu7aOw1vXbVTGk9078sQaWlprZYrs/edit

For someone who has the name TrueAnon you sure have a distaste for privacy based projects. It sounds to me like you have an identity crisis or maybe you thought it was a "cool" name. It's clear as a day that you don't stand for anything. Stick to Wild Beast Block instead of wasting your time in projects you don't know anything about.
Blazin8888 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:09:40 PM

What Blazin888 fails to mention in typical FUD fashion is Shadow's privacy flaw was identified by a member of the XMR team and subsequently fixed days later by the SDC team back in February. Although the issue could of been handled more professionally on behalf of the Monero team instead of propagating a FUD campaign behind it, a bounty was paid and the issue was put to bed.

What also isn't mentioned is this same flaw was identified by the XMR team in their own project which made it easy for them to identify in a competing project that uses ring signatures. This is despite the fact that Shadow implemented their ring signatures on the Bitcoin codebase instead of cloning the existing Bytecoin codebase like XMR has done. The reason why Shadow and other projects like Microsoft Windows have bounty programs is to incentivize users to find and fix flaws, not hide them from the public. Obviously someone like Blazin8888 who has never built anything in is life would be ignorant to this type of program. The entire premise behind cryptography is to find flaws and then solutions thereby making it stronger. This is among the first of things that any competent cryptography professor will instruct their students.

A statement regarding the issue by the SDC team can be found below.
https://blog.shadowproject.io/2016/03/07/development-update-march-phoenix/

The only scam alert here is Blazin8888. If anyone took investment advice from Blazin8888 they'd have no BTC to scratch their ass with. It's sort of liking taking investment advice from a Nigerian Prince. A simple review of his post history is all the confirmation anyone needs. If you're too lazy to do that I've posted an example below.

Notice how he evades the question of scamming olcaytu2005, who helped him recover his wallet. Typical crypto scumbag. These types of scumbags speak in opposites. When they tell you its a scam its so you'll dump into their buy orders.
IDEA:

Incorporate PGP into wallet.

Make it easy for ppl.

Much needed tool for ppls who use this stuff...

FYI

good luck shadowers...

PS.

Sorry for FUD..

it was only business. Iv accumulated enough now. Stay strong..

Fuck off Blazin8888 you lying scumbag piece of shit.  

Dont take it personally kid. Like I said, its only business.

Wise up.

A screen cap is also available

Shadow is internally pnd from the start of its life as they are all insiders on it with supply, and manipulate as needed.  All the talk is vapor as it won't actually come of us anywhere anytime.

Is that why the developers have stuck with the project for over two years? If Shadow was truly a pnd they would have accepted the DASH buyout when it was proposed.. If they were truly scammers they would of accepted the merger, waited for the DASH pump then dump their DASH holdings and leave the project. Instead they declined the offer and chose to continue development on their own project. Shadow will continue to pioneer all aspects of crypto regardless of what FUD packers like you and blazin8888 have to say. It will also continue to have organic growth like it has over the last 2+ years.

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/darkcoin-shadowcash-merger.2918/
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HrGDKKtr5cKKE8Iu7aOw1vXbVTGk9078sQaWlprZYrs/edit

For someone who has the name TrueAnon you sure have a distaste for privacy based projects. It sounds to me like you have an identity crisis or maybe you thought it was a "cool" name. It's clear as a day that you don't stand for anything. Stick to Wild Beast Block instead of wasting your time in projects you don't know anything about.

Hey noob account we have all heard these desperate plees from yall before...difference is this time I have had several assosiates review what all your "devs" are doing on git....its garbage. The code is a mess and you are leaving wide open vulnerabilities in your system.

ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:35:51 PM

FUD start before thread creation or this is true?

sparksi

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:51:10 PM

No news value here. Trying to use too old information to drive price down. What comes to PnD, every coin with adequate amount of volume has some group behind controlling the price. You just have to deal with it. Otherwise there wouldn't be much value or volume... And what comes to Blazing8888, he has been at least trying to control the price of SDC since day one. Smiley
olcaytu2005
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:12:11 PM

Anyone following the altcoin scene long enough knows that this scrub makes baseless fud whenever he wants to buy low. I've seen it many times. After his purchase he starts to hype. Now I agree on the part of it being bussiness and I don't mind fud or hype every now an than, its a part of crypto. But making fudding and hyping from the same account with baseless claims just makes you look stupid. I saved your 10,000 crave and 30,000 sdc and yet you still owe me the 2,000 sdc you promised. I'm sure you are trying to fud to buy more but get some brain dude. You look like an idiot and no one will listen your either baseless fud or hypes...
olcaytu2005
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:40:04 PM

Anyone following the altcoin scene long enough knows that this scrub makes baseless fud whenever he wants to buy low. I've seen it many times. After his purchase he starts to hype. Now I agree on the part of it being bussiness and I don't mind fud or hype every now an than, its a part of crypto. But making fudding and hyping from the same account with baseless claims just makes you look stupid. I saved your 10,000 crave and 30,000 sdc and yet you still owe me the 2,000 sdc you promised. I'm sure you are trying to fud to buy more but get some brain dude. You look like an idiot and no one will listen your either baseless fud or hypes...

Wink

Ill never pay you. Who knows what my 2000 SDC will be worth in a years time.

Sorry, its a dog eat dog world. You will learn one day kid.
Thanks for the cheap Shadow everyone. - up about 200BTC since I bought in back in 2014 and will continue to DUMP the shit out of this coin.

I have enough money to buy your fucking project 8x over. This coin is going to die a nice death.

RIP. XMR IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE KING. REMEMBER THAT.

So here he accepts he owes me 2000 sdc and also accepts the fact that he scammed me. Please give this guy the negative trust. I can not believe the levels of your stupidity. You scamming piece of streoid head.
Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:16:33 AM

In one post he says he will "...NEVER TOUCH SHADOW CASH..." and then in another post he says,

Well I am gonna have to give up soon...I have been talking shit about this coin since day 1...but I have been buying this since around 20k - 60k SAT.
mission accomplished for me...I enjoyed those dumps past few days... managed to buy some more closer to 200k as I wanted.

Looking forward to this market Wink

Blazin8888, take your SDC and buy some bipolar meds.
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:46:55 AM

where can i find the ANN for shadowcash? what is your point for calling this project is a scam?
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:58:07 AM

could you sound anymore vain?

Kids these days.

twitter @antiiclimax
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:04:04 AM

In one post he says he will "...NEVER TOUCH SHADOW CASH..." and then in another post he says,

Well I am gonna have to give up soon...I have been talking shit about this coin since day 1...but I have been buying this since around 20k - 60k SAT.
mission accomplished for me...I enjoyed those dumps past few days... managed to buy some more closer to 200k as I wanted.

If you owned 200btc like you suggest in SDC, you wouldn't be refilling at 200k, especially if you bought at 40k average. You are a fucking moron.

twitter @antiiclimax
Blazin8888 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:16:09 PM

COINBASE + XMR - PLEASE VOTE HERE:

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/533ay6/coinbase_is_hiring_senior_engineers_both_in_san/d7pw2go?sort=new
Blazin8888 (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:59:50 AM

If you owned 200btc like you suggest in SDC, you wouldn't be refilling at 200k, especially if you bought at 40k average. You are a fucking moron.

the fact that you are taking anything I write in the SDC thread seriously shows me you are a broke, noob trader.
and you know what? ...I dont like to associate with noob broke traders...they tend to rub off bad energy on others around them. Like a fucking hiv virus in cyberspace. u SDC fuck boys are the garbage of Bitcointalk.com scrub kids who think they are going to get rich off of a copy paste shitcoin clone. Get your head out of your ass buddy. Seriously. This thread was made to help good people make money and stay away from the toxic horrible souls in SDC land. You SDC jokes come running in here to defend your pump op. XMR has a real dev team that is dedicated to what they do. I am gonna go back to stackin XMR done with u SDC youngins.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 06:05:01 AM

rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:43:08 AM

the fact that you are taking anything I write in the SDC thread seriously shows me you are a broke, noob trader.
and you know what? ...I dont like to associate with noob broke traders...they tend to rub off bad energy on others around them. Like a fucking hiv virus in cyberspace. u SDC fuck boys are the garbage of Bitcointalk.com scrub kids who think they are going to get rich off of a copy paste shitcoin clone. Get your head out of your ass buddy. Seriously. This thread was made to help good people make money and stay away from the toxic horrible souls in SDC land. You SDC jokes come running in here to defend your pump op. XMR has a real dev team that is dedicated to what they do. I am gonna go back to stackin XMR done with u SDC youngins.

If you actually knew anything about the coins then you would know that Monero is the copy paste of a shit coin.  It was forked from the bytecoin scam codebase.  Shadow on the other hand were the first coin to put ring sigs on the btc codebase.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: