Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When did you begin using Bitcoin?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When did you begin using Bitcoin?  (Read 12158 times)
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:20:15 AM

I started getting involved in bitcoin in 2015 when the price is around 250. I heard about it before but I did not get interested in it yet. If I did, I could be rich by now. It got my attention when a colleague of mine mentioned it and said he is earning good amount of money doing signature campaigns and trading. So I tried it and got hooked when the price jumped from 250 to about 500. I'm loving it ever since.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:31:05 AM

Well, I started using bitcoin at the beginning of 2015 and I regret why didn't I started earlier. If I had started using bitcoin during its initial days, I could have been a millionaire. But anyway, I have accumulated most of my bitcoins when the price was at $450 and I am already sitting on huge profit considering the current price.

So better let than never.
although i start using bitcoin in 2011, but after that i wen to China for completing my education therefore it will really difficult to find out time for using and studying bitcoin therefore i remain untouched for some years but now i am back and now will continue using bitcoin forever.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:47:02 AM

I started 2015 and have enjoyed it ever since. I remember my friends showing me how they were making money in minutes with various activities like trading and gambling. They were the ones who started my passion for Bitcoin.

I also started late last year, since I am student I am not too active on bitcoin. I am also exploring and learning and also, I started to join some campaigns and trading.I heard bitcoin from friends before but I did not give so much attention until I discovered this forum.
LovelyPrey

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 01:15:45 AM

I started bitcoin in the mid 2016 and I just found out the that this is the best way of earning while having fun with your stuff
And even I am just at home I got my wallet earning money. I am so lucky that it is not too late on doing this thing.
But I am looking forward for more surprise of bitcoin to us as users and consumers.

I just remembered how my friend introduce to me this bitcoin, I am a bit confused on how a crypto currencies works and generate their money without giving in your own money like investing in my thought, but then I was amazed how things work with this.
And now I am encouraging my friends to join while it is still early to do so.. 

margarete11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 01:26:40 AM

I started in bitcoin on late 2015 as far as I remember bitcoin price was really dropping during that time I can still rember that it hit the price of $140 or lower , I met bitcoin while searching of possible online income that can help studies sonce I am a working student.
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:13:22 AM

They a lotta brotha's inna same boat as me.  Was 2015, way afta it's creation.  An' I don' really USE it per say, I jist save it.  An' I paid off'n a debit wit' it.  I don't spend it, neva have, neva will until we arrive at da moon.  Gon' keep savin' up until ah kin buys me a house.  At dat point hopefully there be someone who sellin' a good'n fo' bitcoin.  An' not in muthafukkin Thighland, neither.

Lol. I am a big fan of ya!
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:44:05 AM

I started 2015 and have enjoyed it ever since. I remember my friends showing me how they were making money in minutes with various activities like trading and gambling. They were the ones who started my passion for Bitcoin.

I also started using bitcoins by the End of 2015, however i lost in my first gambling and was quite disappointment and left bitcoins for sometime. Then after sometime passed, i again started using them and till now i am very happy that i am with this Crypto Currency.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
symphony_x

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:49:39 AM

latecomer, 2016... Grin
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:03:36 AM

latecomer, 2016... Grin
Don't think it's late, the real battle does not end now but it will end in the future. You might started here now but if you have a big heart and big ambition you will also be benefited by a success just like others have been experiencing. The key here is to last in the game, and those who last will only be entitle for a reward. Try to buy now and hold, and that's it.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:30:32 AM

I've been using bitcoin about 2 years ago. This time I am using bitcoin to buy various goods in e-commerce. has a lot of places that accept bitcoin in my country.
lionstrike

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:29:43 AM

i started using bitcoin couple thousand year ago.
sir.humus

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:39:12 AM

I started using bitcoin in late 2012, but only collected some satoshis from faucets and didn't buy any.
so when the 1300$ hit I was disapointed.
but since then I'm trying to bring my friend to use bitcoins so they won't "miss the train".
kumax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

🚀 🌏

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:05:32 AM

I started in bitcoin on late 2015 as far as I remember bitcoin price was really dropping during that time I can still rember that it hit the price of $140 or lower , I met bitcoin while searching of possible online income that can help studies sonce I am a working student.

If you have bought some coins at the time when btc was worth $140, I would say it was the right time to join the party. Grin

I started using bitcoin in late 2012, but only collected some satoshis from faucets and didn't buy any.
so when the 1300$ hit I was disapointed.
but since then I'm trying to bring my friend to use bitcoins so they won't "miss the train".

So, were you prepared this time, when bitcoin reached the $1200 level?  Wink
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:41:10 AM

I've been using bitcoin about 2 years ago. This time I am using bitcoin to buy various goods in e-commerce. has a lot of places that accept bitcoin in my country.
for 2 years and then of course you can not use bitcoin payment method. due to limited merchants who accept bitcoin as a payment option, what are you doing with bitcoin 2 years ago?
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:43:45 AM

latecomer, 2016... Grin
Don't think it's late, the real battle does not end now but it will end in the future. You might started here now but if you have a big heart and big ambition you will also be benefited by a success just like others have been experiencing. The key here is to last in the game, and those who last will only be entitle for a reward. Try to buy now and hold, and that's it.
I think you entered this bitcoin world correct time, the price of the bitcoin is high, and it's stable for a while now it's increased the high amount. So try to make bitcoin from any other work and make money. This is not the time to buy coins because the price is high. So my suggestion is this is the time to earn money through bitcoin don't miss this offer.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:04:30 AM

I started using bitcoin wayback 2013 but after a few months, i decided to stop using it because i was scammed many times and i think im not yet prepared that time. Then I started using it again last year. I did some preparations like doing some research about bitcoin and how to identify if the site has a high possibility to be a scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: