Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Capital One 360 Bank Accounts Available (Sav & Chec) With Online Banking Access  (Read 1913 times)
shazzy.blackhat (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:27:41 AM

I need to know something, it say Your JPMORGAN CHASE account link still needs to be confirmed. Unil this is completed, you cannot transfer money to this account.

What link, is it to confirm your email or what, I really want to buy one of these accounts.

When you are creating a Capital One account, they ask you to link your external bank account. And once you link they make 2 deposits in the account in 5 - 7 business days.
You have to confirm the amount in order to use that external account with your Capital One account.

That's what the message is about - that you cannot transfer funds from Chase to your Capital One account until you confirm it.

I would also like to place an order for 1 account, let me know the escrow you accept for the sale.

Sure. I accept escrow. Add me on skype for more information
Fourge

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 10:32:25 AM

So how will you be able to use the Capital One 360 account after buying it? how do I fund the account and how do I spend the funds in the account after loading funds into the account?

kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:56:25 AM

I need to know something, it say Your JPMORGAN CHASE account link still needs to be confirmed. Unil this is completed, you cannot transfer money to this account.

What link, is it to confirm your email or what, I really want to buy one of these accounts.

You can not use these accounts utill you link with another bank account ,verify it and deposit initial balance from the linked account
Also remember that these accounts are created with fullz(stolen identity ) of a real person
The bank will also sends a welcome kit /mail to the real person .The real person will report to the bank for sure and your account will be closed sooner or later

By using the account you are committing ID theft too and is a serious crime

shazzy.blackhat (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:47:56 PM

So how will you be able to use the Capital One 360 account after buying it? how do I fund the account and how do I spend the funds in the account after loading funds into the account?

Q1 -> Ans: I will provide you with bank login information i.e. username and password, log in to the account and use is as you want... you must use a US IP to access it.

Q2 -> Ans: you can fund your account with direct deposit. you will have the account number and routing number. other than that you can go to localbitcoins or other sites and purchase capital one funds in exchange for you bitcoins.
As far as spending is concerned, i dont know how to respond to that question.
Fourge

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 02:55:17 PM

So the account will have that No funding until you complete the External Confirmation on the picture of the user you gave the vouch copy to?
So since you say you have no idea on how the buyer will be able to spend the funds in the account, how exactly is this account useful if the buyer won't be able to use the funds in the account? This just ends up making all the accounts your selling useless.

Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:58:21 PM

So the account will have that No funding until you complete the External Confirmation on the picture of the user you gave the vouch copy to?
So since you say you have no idea on how the buyer will be able to spend the funds in the account, how exactly is this account useful if the buyer won't be able to use the funds in the account? This just ends up making all the accounts your selling useless.

This product is very valuable if you know how to use it.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
shazzy.blackhat (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:59:17 PM

You can not use these accounts utill you link with another bank account ,verify it and deposit initial balance from the linked account
Also remember that these accounts are created with fullz(stolen identity ) of a real person
The bank will also sends a welcome kit /mail to the real person .The real person will report to the bank for sure and your account will be closed sooner or later

By using the account you are committing ID theft too and is a serious crime

I think you are confused there bro. you can use the account for other purposes as per your wish but just cannot transfer funds from you linked bank account until you confirm it.

Yes, i am creating these accounts with other people's identity but they know about it. There are a lot of people around the country who are willing to rent their ssn and other stuff for money.

and before buying, I want you people to know, this is pretty shady business, i never claimed it to be 100% legal.
Fourge

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 03:01:50 PM

The problem is even the OP has no idea on how to use the account and I as a potential buyer need to know how to get the funds out of the account to avoid sending money to the account and it ends up staying there and become a huge loss for me.

Can you offer some information on how to use it to withdraw the funds or how to get the funds out of the account after I have funded it.

shazzy.blackhat (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:07:23 PM

The problem is even the OP has no idea on how to use the account and I as a potential buyer need to know how to get the funds out of the account to avoid sending money to the account and it ends up staying there and become a huge loss for me.

Can you offer some information on how to use it to withdraw the funds or how to get the funds out of the account after I have funded it.

there are multiple ways to get the funds out of your account...

to name a few,
localbitcoins and western union ....

add me on skype or some other IM service... that would be a lot more convenient
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:17:56 PM

Your JPMORGAN CHASE account link still needs to be confirmed. Unil this is completed, you cannot transfer money to this account. I am also interested in this account but how do we lift the jp morgan limitations and i still need to read review from another popular forum member.
shazzy.blackhat (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:13:08 PM

Your JPMORGAN CHASE account link still needs to be confirmed. Unil this is completed, you cannot transfer money to this account. I am also interested in this account but how do we lift the jp morgan limitations and i still need to read review from another popular forum member.

that just limits you to transfer funds from jp morgan bank that's linked as an external account...

And I just had a talk with the other member. I am pretty busy these days, with exams and other stuff. I will deliver him the account on wednesday and then he may post the review.
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:00:28 AM

that just limits you to transfer funds from jp morgan bank that's linked as an external account...

And I just had a talk with the other member. I am pretty busy these days, with exams and other stuff. I will deliver him the account on wednesday and then he may post the review.

You are utterly wrong !
The sole purpose of linking bank account is for Verification
Pls read the warning message again it clearly says that the account will be closed if the linked bank account (chase account) is not verified in 60 days
Skingoat

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:08:11 AM

will read to see if issue is resolved im looking to purchase one, also, can you make email money transfers with this?
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:20:21 AM

You are utterly wrong !
Pls read the warning message again it clearly says that the account will be closed if the linked bank account (chase account) is not verified in 60 days
I am also of the opinion that the op does not answer the question correctly however i am also interested in this account if everything can be done proper without any limitations to funding the account because the purpose of an account is to be able to receive money.
shazzy.blackhat (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 11:41:21 AM

You are utterly wrong !

Clearly you are mixing things up bro!
And I don't know if its intentional - just  to ruin my thread cuz you asked for a review copy and I didn't gave you one - or you are really a retard who can't read/quote a single line properly!

The you just quoted in red color, again and again,
account will be closed if the linked bank account (chase account) is not verified in 60 days
account will be closed if the linked bank account (chase account) is not verified in 60 days

and every time telling others to read it again/carefully... YOU NEED TO READ IT AGAIN... YOU NEED TO READ IT CAREFULLY!!!

It says, the account will be closed, if you don't fund your account with in 60 days of opening the account.
davids08

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:51:18 PM

Can do ACH with checking account after the confirmation of external linked account? I mean ACH to any bank account which accept ach.

Thx
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: