Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:20:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coin trading guide for vircurex  (Read 1100 times)
spndr7 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 07:20:33 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2013, 05:17:37 AM by spndr7

After opening an account on vircurex ,you can deposit/withdraw from the account section.Initially no deposit address is present.So, for the first time you need to generate address for the currency, to be deposited.

Generate crypto-currency address

Once your deposit is received,you can start trading.For example,you have Devcoin(DVC),then find the trades under the DVC category on the right side of the page.If you want to trade it for a certain currency, for example ixcoin (IXC).Select IXC/DVC from the list.

You will see price chart for IXC/DVC,you can change the time period for the chart,by clicking on different time periods,below the chart.Next you will see the current bids and asks.Set your trade rate accordingly.

Once you click buy/sell,you need to release the order at the bottom of the next page.

Your order will be placed in the current trade list or be executed.Vircurex deals in USD/EUR.Minimum withdrawal amount is 5$ to pecunix,perfect money,e-gold,cosmic pay,and  liberty reserve via aurum-exchange.
More earning tips at Sure24x7money

TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 12:08:11 AM

You can get a discount on all your trading fees for the first year by using a referral code when you make an account. Here's mine:

781-8942

Apparently I'll get a small fee bonus too, so thank you too. Grin

spndr7 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2013, 05:33:40 AM

You can get a discount on all your trading fees for the first year by using a referral code when you make an account. Here's mine:

781-8942

Thanks for reminding the discount part.

GarlandGuitar

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2013, 06:46:04 AM

781-8942

Thanks for reminding the discount part.
Manstef

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 02:20:08 PM

781-8942

Thanks for this TsuyokuNaritai, but it just came a little too late I think. I just started a new Vircurex account without Sad

Good thread, thanks for the info however, I just did a little test transaction and it still hasn't cleared into my vircurex account. Is there usually a waiting time to receive BTC?
TsuyokuNaritai

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 05:16:58 PM

It can take a long time unless you add a small transaction fee.

I'm a noob and don't quite understand how this works, but it's something like giving a small tip to miners to get into an earlier blockchain.

sycorex

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 07:32:01 AM

Can't live without this site Smiley And BTC-e.com ofcourse
TsuyokuNaritai

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 08:49:36 AM

Can't live without this site Smiley And BTC-e.com ofcourse