Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 06:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need trusted partner to open bitcoin wallet (sell/buy) site  (Read 437 times)
spikyeagle (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:42:13 AM

Need trusted partner to open business bitcoin wallet to sell and buy online

With option that customers can deposit via perfect money , payeer ... Etc

Any one interested?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 6221

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:28:39 PM

Any one interested?

Unless It's going to be open source , people won't trust holding their funds in an unknown website like yours.
I checked your recent posts and It seems like you don't know the basic things in how Bitcoin works , nor a programming knowledge, I wouldn't recommend opening such a website honestly unless you have enough resources (millions of dollars) which I assume you don't.
It's not as easy as It sounds since you need to hire developers , designers , and the most important thing security experts , unless you have a team of experts ready to work for free of course (which I assume you don't once again)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
spikyeagle (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:37:09 PM

Any one interested?

Unless It's going to be open source , people won't trust holding their funds in an unknown website like yours.
I checked your recent posts and It seems like you don't know the basic things in how Bitcoin works , nor a programming knowledge, I wouldn't recommend opening such a website honestly unless you have enough resources (millions of dollars) which I assume you don't.
It's not as easy as It sounds since you need to hire developers , designers , and the most important thing security experts , unless you have a team of experts ready to work for free of course (which I assume you don't once again)

Hello sir actually no one should be millionar to start a business and another point no successed site begin as top and no one started as very rich person .. Step by step

And no one born expert ... But learning day by day

And for me my concept is i will run (wordpress home page ) and behind it script (autoexchanger.com)
But i will close exchange options and only will allow wallet and sell / buy options

And for security i have friend to manage and i will pay him

Thanks for ur reply
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1194

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:27:52 PM

You can learn how to build websites yourself and host them rather cheaply. That does not include financial websites which are constantly under attack and need the owner to fully comprehend all the security risks around looking after other peoples money. You can pick up a domain name for $10 yearly and get some basic hosting for $30 a year, then you can upload a blog script to experience how it all works.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 6221

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:52:14 PM

Any one interested?

Hello sir actually no one should be millionar to start a business and another point no successed site begin as top and no one started as very rich person .. Step by step

And for me my concept is i will run (wordpress home page ) and behind it script (autoexchanger.com)
But i will close exchange options and only will allow wallet and sell / buy options

Thanks for ur reply

Your website is going to contain thousands of dollars , so It's going to be under attack all the time. Unless you hire experts from all areas , you will get hacked.
I know no one is born as an expert , and we learn each day ... but you don't have the right to "learn" on peoples money.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
spikyeagle (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:39:15 PM

Any one interested?

Thanks for ur reply

Your website is going to contain thousands of dollars , so It's going to be under attack all the time. Unless you hire experts from all areas , you will get hacked.
I know no one is born as an expert , and we learn each day ... but you don't have the right to "learn" on peoples money.

Noted brother thanks alot for info i will take it in concern
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 04:12:30 PM

I think its better you find someone local guy who is also quite expert in site backend scripts as well as have some funds to invest in. I have also thinking of opening similar one here in my country however lots of legal restrictions have forced me to stay calmed. Don't know how you are plannning to have contract with your international partner i mean it will require lots of trust as well as you may also have to risk your funds with your partner.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: