Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 10:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: S5+ for sale - Perfect for many mining scenarios.  (Read 375 times)
sloopy (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:21:01 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2016, 04:07:34 AM by sloopy

Hi everyone.
I would very much appreciate if we can keep this thread positive.
I read way too many threads where people are bashing on others for whatever reason which is one of the main reasons why I have not sold miners here.I know some people are trying to protect others. This sale is for the smart miner who knows how to incorporate the S5+ in their mining area, or someone who may be in a similar situation to one I was in when I first began mining. I wanted a dependable miner to start rolling some coin in my wallet and learn by doing.

When I say dependable I mean it. I had zero issues. This baby runs for months without a restart. It would begin to show a slightly negative value for HW errors after a few weeks - month. A very consistent performer.
It performed so well I pushed an overclock a few times. I am using the 4K breakout board and DPS2000bb power supplies I bought from Finksy designed by Jabber. With a 12.3 volt supply to the  S5+ and it ran at 8.6ish with the same number of HW errors which was zero.
I may have mentioned this being the best performing miner I have owned. It is a beast.
It also runs cooler than any of the other miners I had / have in the mining room i.e. S7s, S5s, S9s, SP20s.

I will search for any recent sales to help put a price on this.
If you want any pictures different from what I post let me know.
Buyer pays escrow. OGNasty or philipma1957 are two very well known escrow agents. If you have someone else you prefer to work with let me know.

I have many other miners I can sell. This is my last S5+ but I have S3s, S3+s, SP20s, S5s, and S7s. I am not pushing the S7s or my S9s but if someone is interested we can discuss it.
Please PM any questions and I will respond as soon as possible.                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Transaction fees go to the pools and the pools decide to pay them to the miners. Anything else, including off-chain solutions are stealing and not the way Bitcoin was intended to function.
Make the block size set by the pool. Pool = miners and they get the choice.
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:03:51 AM

What are your prices for each miner?
sloopy (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 04:42:56 PM

a29654 has made an offer on the S5+.
If that doesn't work out I will be back.

Transaction fees go to the pools and the pools decide to pay them to the miners. Anything else, including off-chain solutions are stealing and not the way Bitcoin was intended to function.
Make the block size set by the pool. Pool = miners and they get the choice.
dubbers_brain

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 07:56:10 PM

hm for sp20 posted to the UK please? thankyou

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: