Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:00:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2016-09-17]Bitcoin IRA’s Free Bitcoin Investor Guide Clears Any Misunderstand..  (Read 1579 times)
crossabdd (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 10:48:18 AM

Bitcoin IRA’s Free Bitcoin Investor Guide Clears Any Misunderstandings About Digital Currency Investments

Bitcoin Press Release: Bitcoin IRA, the unique Bitcoin-based Individual Retirement Account portfolio is now giving away free Bitcoin Investor Guides to educate potential investors about the investment opportunity.

September 15, 2016, Los Angeles, USA – Bitcoin IRA, the only approved Bitcoin-based IRA and 401(k) investment plan provider is on a mission to educate people about the benefits of digital currency based investments, especially IRAs. As a part of this initiative, the company is now giving away free downloadable educational material in the form of a Bitcoin Investor Guide.

California based Bitcoin IRA has received a lot of interest from the Bitcoin community, the Bitcoin-based investment offering has already opened accounts worth over $500,000. The increased popularity of Bitcoin makes it an attractive asset class which enables Bitcoin IRA investors to invest in digital currency instead of other conventional asset classes like cash, gold, bonds and artwork. All investments and terms of the Bitcoin IRA scheme are in accordance with the IRS regulations, applicable for all types of IRAs.

http://thedashtimes.com/2016/09/16/bitcoin-iras-free-bitcoin-investor-guide-clears-misunderstandings-digital-currency-investments/
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:09:25 PM

I tried to use BitcoinIRA.com.  I went through all the paperwork, moved all the money from my T.Rowe ROTH IRA to them and got ready to buy Bitcoins.  All of the sudden they said they would not do business with me because I had traded on LocalBitcoins.com and they have a policy of not doing business with anyone they can show has done business with LocalBitcoins.com.

So I got all my money back.

I then went to Broad Financial and they are great.  I am so glad that BitcoinIRA.com turned me down!!!  Broad Financial is a much better deal:

1) The flat fee at Broad Financial is less than the percent fee I would have paid BitcoinIRA
2) At Bitcoin IRA they hold the private keys to the Bitcoins, with Broad Financial I hold the private keys to my Bitcoins and they have nothing to
do with them!
3) At BitcoinIRA you can only buy Bitcoins and a few other cryptos.  With Broad Financial I can hold ANY crypto, gold, silver, stocks, bonds, pretty much anything allowed by the IRS.
4) With BitcoinIRA you must use their one broker to buy the cryptos.  This is the broker that will not do business with anyone who has ever traded on localbitcoins.com.  With Broad Financial you buy the cryptos (or gold or whatever) using checks in the checking account of your IRA which you have access and control over.

There is no question, Broad Financial is the better plan.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: