Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:30:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future Wallet  (Read 2496 times)
zedsacs

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:26:15 PM

Lmao, you know what bro, even the USD doesn't have this kind of security. I mean yes, bitcoin is known around the world but not almost half of the population of the world then why you need to create that kind of DNA related wallet. I mean it would be more complicated right? Tho in some ways, it's a good idea, but right now, it is not applicable.

▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
GlobaTalent██████
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
         ▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
██████
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
    ██
▇▇ Read our Whitepaper ▇▇
Telegram
Facebook
Medium
Twitter
ANN Thread
Bounty
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 03:42:02 PM

I agree with the kind of wallet to which you want altcoins with it but it is going to be a hard work with maintaining everything.
But the DNA part? That is a big NO for me and maybe for many people here.
Some of the people here dont want themselves being identified with just their DNA.
One more negative part of it. It could cost a crime. I would simply stalk one person. Get his glass and use his DNA and I could make a living out of it.  Grin

To answer the criminal part: quite contrary. You can not fake a DNA. In your example, yes you may get along a bit when coin ->dna procedure but since DNA=the person (biologically), you can fake completely DNA if you replace everything in you with the person from whom you stole DNA. The reverse part dna->coin is impossible. If you steal DNA (as you say), it may work to get the coin, but if you want to use the coin it wont work.

Why wouldn't it work with stolen DNA? The verification process would not require a full human to work. A tiny bit of DNA is all that would be needed

OP seems to mean something different

He obviously means that everyone has his own variant of DNA, which could be used for identification purposes (something like this guy is actually the one he pretends to be). It may sound cool but I guess this won't work in practice since there is a significant margin of error. Even in case of, say, establishing paternity, there is still a possibility of error. Further, what about "evil twins" which have the same DNA, and what about mutations that DNA is susceptible to over time when you are refused your monetary rights or just rights on the account that your DNA no longer matches yours?
twins don't have identical DNA . UNIQUENESS is the point. Genes are really unique. There will be a database against which every new registration is compiled. After a reasonable polynomial growth level of difficulty the identifying sequence is found and the registration is considered complete

You may want to read better

They might not have identical DNA for the same reason why even one individual may have different DNA at different points of his life. Because DNA suffers from mutations during one's lifetime, and these can be passed to the next generations. On the other hand, humans as well as other mammals have pretty effective mechanisms for reparation of the damaged DNA. For example, the comparison of two 100 year old twins has revealed that the difference between their DNA is due to 6 or 7 mutations (and only 3 of them were important)

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: