Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make some Bitcoins by leaving computer on ( Auto pilot )  (Read 2171 times)
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:57:28 AM

You can do mining in your laptop but the only thing that you will be doing is staking altcoins. It's quite slow if you're planning to mine Bitcoins with just a simple computer. You're gonna be needing a decent mining rig which is quite expensive. If you can afford it, though, I'd totally recommend it.

You could also make money by leaving your computer on by having a big bankroll in a gambling site and then leave an autobetting script running. I think most ways that'd allow you to earn some Bitcoins by just leaving your computer ON are all requiring a decent amount of money to start. Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

marleybobthedog

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:02:36 AM

Install bitcoin mining software and keep your pc on to make some extra money without any hard work. But if you are using paid elasticity then better you don't do this because electricity will be more than bitcoin mined.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:04:08 AM

there are some traffic exchange sites that you can go and make an account there so you open a webpage and that page will refresh forever showing you a new site very time it refreshes. this way you are giving those sites a traffic which you get paid fore a very small amount.

Buying the dip...
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:27:16 PM

Hello everyone,
Can someone tell me how can I make some bitcoins on auto pilot except Mining. >.>
I have 6 Cores with only 2 cores to spare and 8 GB RAM in the earning.

It would really be appreciated if you can guide me also it will help me utilize full CPU usage Cheesy

Thanks.
Your Robo Cheesy

I do only think only one thing, which is altcoin mining since you have a good specced pc there yo would somehow profitable but as you said exclude mining then I don't have an idea to other things like earning on autopilot which seems impossible for me.unless on seo

chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:32:57 PM

Install bitcoin mining software and keep your pc on to make some extra money without any hard work. But if you are using paid elasticity then better you don't do this because electricity will be more than bitcoin mined.

Op just have said that what other things we should do to earn aside from mining. So i guess mining is not the primary option by now maybe his pc is not capable to do so like ours too sad.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:37:52 PM

find some good staking alt coins and let it stake inside your wallet i think if you can generate some coins with in 24 hrs and exchange it to bitcoin you are doing some auto pilot from there.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 05:57:05 PM

Hello everyone,
Can someone tell me how can I make some bitcoins on auto pilot except Mining. >.>
I have 6 Cores with only 2 cores to spare and 8 GB RAM in the earning.

It would really be appreciated if you can guide me also it will help me utilize full CPU usage Cheesy

Thanks.
Your Robo Cheesy

there are several programs, like minergate an others, with you can download and install and after running them, you can earn some alt coin, not bitcoins, but you can trade them to bitcoins after.
Funny story I have regarding Minergate.
A couple of months ago I was mining Monero at a really slow pace, but managed to get 7 Monero after a few weeks and forgot about them, now a couple of days ago I checked their price at Poloniex, and sold them at around 0.017 BTC per XMR.

So, I mined them just with my desktop and since I have solar power for my entire house, the only cost was basically the strain on my hardware.

ROLF
are u kidding me ?
you mined them from a desktop computer ( ordinary ) ?
can you provide more details about it like
- how many days did you mined it continuously
- how many cores you had on the computer
- was that profitable to you

I would have grateful to you if you do so
Thanks
Sorry that I'm a bit late to answer this.
I don't remember the exact number of days I mined, but I estimate well over 2 weeks, had a seperate machine for this with 8 cores and 2 nvidia 780's (just a desktop yeah).
I also mined as bunch of other coins through Minergate, but switched over to Monero since the other coins were not that interesting to me at the time.

Guessing it was probably profitable thanks to the sudden price increase and since I have solar power, like I mentioned.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:11:54 PM

Auto pilot, or auto bet? But5 I think for that you need to invest a lot in that, like couple bitcoins, and then let some dices to go with auto bet on small amount.
I don't know any other way to earn with auto pilot, mining some altcoins can be good and I think you can mine some altcoin with CPU. If you have luck then price will increase in future and you will have good profit. All you need to do is to find a good coin with potential.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:42:37 PM

Auto pilot, or auto bet? But5 I think for that you need to invest a lot in that, like couple bitcoins, and then let some dices to go with auto bet on small amount.
I don't know any other way to earn with auto pilot, mining some altcoins can be good and I think you can mine some altcoin with CPU. If you have luck then price will increase in future and you will have good profit. All you need to do is to find a good coin with potential.

Well CPU mining seems to be a waste of you CPU. The same applies a little to GPU mining (video card).
If you want to make money you can try a auto bet gambling bot. All you need is an Imacro's script which will do the task. From there you make sure that your PC is on and of the autobet ia actually working
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:41:31 PM

its over mate, there hasnt been cpu mining for years, you would need to spend a small fortue now to keep up with mining.  Roll Eyes
Roboabhishek (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 11:10:27 PM

Well CPU mining seems to be a waste of you CPU. The same applies a little to GPU mining (video card).
If you want to make money you can try a auto bet gambling bot. All you need is an Imacro's script which will do the task. From there you make sure that your PC is on and of the autobet ia actually working

As far as I know there is no script that works in gambling.
Only luck works , even if I have already tried some bots with auto settings but I lost every time  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: